Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Coming down to the wire here. I hope you all are excited. You'll be happy to know that V.0.70 of The Office Wife is on schedule and ready for the $5 and up patron release on 5/14 with the public release a week after (I will also be doing the special pre-prerelease 24 hours early for the $12 and up patrons).

This release has also been thoroughly playtested which, while there were no major issues, revealed several minor issues that I have since fixed. The end result is (knock on wood) a polished and functioning release for you all.

So what's in it? You'll get a whopping 7 enchantments you can achieve and nearly 500 new renders. Not only have all the routine scenes been updated with Stacy's new work outfit, but you'll get new H-scenes in the park, with Zack, Andy, Jim, Michael, Stevie, Tabitha, Marcus, Chi-Chi's, and more!

This release is also a little different in that it is fairly non-linear and has no hard ending. You may even hit the max 55 enchantments without seeing all the content, though you will have seen the major content by that point. However, you can keep playing as long as you wish. There will also be a helpful walkthrough included in the game file (that will also be posted on my ).

Lastly, I just want to mention that has been great. I like being able to give you all a choice on how to support the game. The tiers are the same as well as the content so it is up to you all which platform you want to use.

That's all for now. I'm putting the final touches on the release versions and will soon be ready to rock 'n roll.

- J. S.

--------
Another thank you as always from me, Latex224.
Thank you. :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Sorrow85

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
That's hard, not even announced on Patreon or Subscribestar yet.
I am not on Discord but I guess its out there.
Lets wait, usually the first version is bugged anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: progo

Zangief86

Jun 23, 2018
That is the 24hour earlier release for the 15bucks and higher.
Tomorrow there will be the 5 bucks release.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Funny how small the update package is. the other release is 3 gigs and this around 750mb
To bad, warehouse isn't working. no progress. well as I thought the first version is bugged ^^
Crap the old save is broken *sigh* I hate rpgm

Last edited:

ggspeed

Sep 9, 2018
got it to work...but there are A LOT of renders missing. For those who didn't figure out the "initial" problem, just take the entire www/img/pictures folder in the 0.67 rpgm build and overwrite it over the www/img/pictures folder in the 0.70 version

Last edited:
Reactions: Storm1985
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes