Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. In the scene where Nat gets drunk and they take him home you are supposed to be able to choose between ntr and not ntr, but choose what you choose pretty much the same thing happens. Nat fucks mc in front of her husband and when he goes to bed. Is this so or is my game broken? Thank you
If I understand what your saying, and I remember that scene correctly, what you're choosing between is, basically:
"having sex behind her husbands back" i.e. cheating/ntr, OR
"letting her husband enjoy a sex show" i.e. hotwife/open relationship, so technically not "cheating."

(STOP, people, you know who you are, and I know what you're thinking. It's debatable, I know.
I'm just saying I think that's the distinction being made by the author.
I don't want your hate mail, and I won't read it.
This is pretty much the whole focus of this game.
If you're not happy now, then abandon ship, because it only gets worse.
Different kinks for different shrinks, or something like that...)

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I got to 56 after the yoga scene but now all regular missions are not completing this is either some kind of game killing bug or the dev forgot to put up an end of content warning
They did not forget to put an end of content warning. They made this update so you could do the events in most any order(only one needs a certain score first). Once you reach the max score, no more special events will happen but you can do any of the repeatable or side content over to your hearts content. It is in the enclosed walkthrough for this version. Just in case it may not be in your download for some reason, I attached it below.

Reactions: Dixon Butz and rnzn

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
I'm at Ench:13 at the moment and I gotta go to gym but whenever I try to go inside bathroom it says "I can't leave without clothes!" What should I do ?

Reactions: rydor

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I got to 56 after the yoga scene but now all regular missions are not completing this is either some kind of game killing bug or the dev forgot to put up an end of content warning
No there is no end game, you can play indefinitely however the echantments are 55 if you have taken from slot 37 of this version and repeated that of the previous version from Chi-Chi's with the construction workers. If, on the other hand, you started with a file saved by you from the previous version, it is likely that you have repeated a couple and not discovered the new ones so it is better to check them on the WT attached to the game.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm again getting the hanging on "Now loading" when Stacy (this time with Stevie) are in the hidden room. I don't know what it is about that location. The hanging occurs both when the next scene tries to load or if I try to save just before that (so the save screen never comes up).

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I cant find the saves for the end of the previous? My 40+ saves are empty. Anyone got the last one for the previous version?
I think it is save 37 starts you at the end of the last update. in the .70 build

If it is the fact that the update overwrites your last save data? It may have left your old saves but the "config.rpgsave" was changed. So back up your save folder, and then enter game and make a save any save to the save slots (Numbers) [To update your config.rpgsave] you had before, and then copy past you original saves back in the game save folder and the game will see them and you will be able to load you old saves.

( But I had a problem with a few .png files not being there for some reason with old save's.)

also had two .png files that were missing >>> jim_slater5_03_outfit_09.png and Bust_Nate_confused.png. I just copied and pasted and renamed some others .png that were close to what should have been there in there look.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes