Jansen

May 8, 2017
I am actually Stuck. Need help. I am using old 0.65 save files.

Currently On DAY: 45 and Enchantment: 46.
Right after having lunch I come back to office. It Says :Time to work in the warehouse", but I am not able to talk to David - Warehouse Manager. Can someone help. Is it a bug??

Reactions: Slagmoth

santynike

Sep 18, 2019
I played the whole update with the save "37" and didnt encounter any issue, only thing i didnt unlock is the bj with the man in the bench the one above chi chi

Ciego.Montero

Jul 10, 2020
I am actually Stuck. Need help. I am using old 0.65 save files.

Currently On DAY: 45 and Enchantment: 46.
Right after having lunch I come back to office. It Says :Time to work in the warehouse", but I am not able to talk to David - Warehouse Manager. Can someone help. Is it a bug??

Don´t use old save files. Just load save #37 when you start the game.

Reactions: Jansen

kaisanbaa

May 24, 2020
Can anybody help me with Park Yoga Scene. Completed 54 Enchantments. Unable to complete Park Yoga Scene. There is no response after this text. It just ends.

Reactions: changeling

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
So on this new version me game ends with Jessie talking to Eddie with last enchantment bring 43. Somebody has saves after that?

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I played the whole update with the save "37" and didnt encounter any issue, only thing i didnt unlock is the bj with the man in the bench the one above chi chi
which did you download just the update, the full game or the compressed? because ive done all three and have had over 5 different events mess up while playing.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Out of curiosity, but does anyone know what the payload.exe in the game folder is about?

As far as I know RPG-Maker games, be it MV or otherwise, don't need it.

Couldn't find anything about it in the thread (no, used the search function and didn't search 149 pages, so I might have missed something...) and a casual search on google tells me something about it being part of a trojan, used for mining currencies like DarkNetCoin and something about ransom software... hence me asking.

Don't mind it if it's (just another) false positive, else...

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
The updated walkthrough mentions a "man on bench" side scene. I have tried talking to the guy sitting on the bench at night next to the italian restaurant who you blow in a previous dixon mission, as well as the old man on the park bench deep at night but nothing happens. The italian resturant bench guy does a weird twitch when I walk up to him but nothing happens. Am I missing something? Maybe bugged? I am at 55 enchantment and I believe I have done everything else there is to do.

Reactions: Ekzar and peas

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
which did you download just the update, the full game or the compressed? because ive done all three and have had over 5 different events mess up while playing.
I did the full download and started with the save 37. I got all the ench events and most of the other events. I can't get the guy on the bench north of Chi-Chi's to even talk to me and can't seem to trigger the break room cookie event. Went by the instructions but they just won't pop. In fact, other than ending up in the breakroom after having sex with Nate or Jason during lunch, never gotten any events in the break room. Nothing to interact with except two dudes who say the same lines throughout.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I did the full download and started with the save 37. I got all the ench events and most of the other events. I can't get the guy on the bench north of Chi-Chi's to even talk to me and can't seem to trigger the break room cookie event. Went by the instructions but they just won't pop. In fact, other than ending up in the breakroom after having sex with Nate or Jason during lunch, never gotten any events in the break room. Nothing to interact with except two dudes who say the same lines throughout.
yea i tried to talk to the guy on the bench also and wont interact with him. When i get lunch from guys and go jogging she gets stuck behind a tree and it freezes and no matter what after the stevie event it shows a picture of them and you can pull up the menu but nothing else. A few other events mess up also and most i cant get to because it stuck on the stevie event on the second day.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes