HanktheHunk3

Nov 18, 2019
You are very likely right. The question I can't figure out is why. It works fine on most machines, but seems to randomly give others problems. This makes it difficult to test because I can't replicate the problem. Also, the updated nw.js is theoretically supposed to work much better than the ancient version that natively comes with RPGM MV. For the public release of TOW 0.70, I am reverting to nw.js 0.44.6 in the hopes that it helps. There is scant information on this issue, but from what I've read, that is a stable version that hopefully works for more people. If anyone knows more about this issue, please let me know as I'd like to figure it out.
Thank you for taking care of this. I love the game.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
If this can be of any help, on my pc the game doesn't crash, but some animations lag a lot (e.g. the train one)

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Any help for APK bugs as i cant get any warehouse work from David
This isn't a bug. It's because you are using an old save and old saves don't generally work because the game is still in development. However, this particular problem will be fixed in the public release tomorrow. You should be able to use your old save to at least get passed working with David, though no guarantee you won't have other problems.

Keyur4201

Dec 25, 2019
This isn't a bug. It's because you are using an old save and old saves don't generally work because the game is still in development. However, this particular problem will be fixed in the public release tomorrow. You should be able to use your old save to at least get passed working with David, though no guarantee you won't have other problems.
Thanks alot Dev!!! Lets hope that in the public release one there are no problems

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
And Technically if i shldnt use old saves...i have to start from the beginning at every update?
No, I include saves with the game that work. For V.0.70 they are saves 30-37 with save slot 37 starting right where the last release left off.

Reactions: penmaster

venkydudes

May 3, 2019
many things were repeated and unskippable too, in the next update try to give a guide, as they did in the unofficial renpy version.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just to clarify things...
when i say
you can import save files provided by the dev, when starting a new game and no others are present.
then use this feature, or you copy manually working save files to the correct spot.
and yes, also the official ingame walkthrough gets updated with the public release.
and then there's still the hint system in the game menu that you can toggle with the rightmost of the two buttons top right.

HanktheHunk3

Nov 18, 2019
I have traced it back to being an issue with whatever version of nwjs they are using since 0.67. I still have version 0.66 and used the nwjs from that with the data from release 0.70. It works fine.

So what you need to do if you still have the 0.66 files:

In the 0.70 release folder:
In the folder "The Office Wife" you select all and then de-select the folder named "www" and the file named "package.json". Then shift-delete everything else

In the 0.66 relaese folder:
In the folder "The Office Wife" you select all and then de-select the folder named "www" and the file named "package.json". Then "Copy" the selected items in the folder you just cleaned-up previously.

The above "works for me (tm)"
Sinedio Could you please upload those 0.66 files? There are several mac users who share this problem.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I feel I like I still get stuck after completing certain enchantments. There needs to be permanent fixes to it. For example there are three places to do lunch. Now in order to trigger or start the route to next enchantment which one should you really choose?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I couldn't get the guy on the bench scene either. Got everything else I believe. Had to follow someones steps to convert it to a mac version to get past the video problem in windows I posted about a few pages back and couldn't get it to save, but with a save included every update I can start from there next time and maybe the video issue will be fixed then.

Really enjoyed most of the new scenes. More men in the office need to sample stacy's wares, Andy was a huge disappointment, dog needs to try anal and bj, bum needs some love as well as the scary man in the basement. The photos have to be spreading all over town and hope stacy starts getting recognized in the diners and other places around town. Whispers behind her back with some brave men even trying to feel her and convince her to have sex. Some neighbors are probably learning about the slut next door. Thanks for a great game.
Totally agree, and need to see more action on the subway & platform & restrooms. She should be getting feltup everywhere in the subway, park, also where are the gloryhole? All these graffiti subway stalls & park bathrooms but no gloryhole?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I feel I like I still get stuck after completing certain enchantments. There needs to be permanent fixes to it. For example there are three places to do lunch. Now in order to trigger or start the route to next enchantment which one should you really choose?
It depends what enchantment you still have to do.
2 enchantments at Chi-Chi's _building men, old echantment adapted to Stacy's new outfit and photo shoot with Tabitha and her brother.
1 enchantment at Antonelli's and at the park enchantment Yoga but it is activated after you have been at Antonelli's and at the park on the third day. The other enchantments are not discovered because a restaurant activates them but for other actions.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
So how to feed the dog with "plate of cookies" that I have in items?
Never encountered any scene with the dog.

Reactions: Juidas
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes