forrestfreak

Jul 26, 2020
I'm stuck with that dog stuff, I pet the dog a lot, I used the dog dildo a lot, I talked to the man on the bench he tells me that he treats dog etc but I can't get to the next step...
I tried to go to the doctor but it instant skip wwhen I talk to the nurse.

Someone knows what's wrong ?

Also I don't know if it's a bug or not but when I go at night at the bar there's the small star taht tells me there's a quest, Jason's name is in top of his head but I can't interract.
go to doc's next morning before going to work (as the nurse tells U), then give the stethoscope to the bloke in park

Douve

Jun 1, 2017
go to doc's next morning before going to work (as the nurse tells U), then give the stethoscope to the bloke in park
Well I think there's a bug since I've never had the chance to get that stethoscope, nor to talk again with the nurse but whatever I started again from the save 37, now it's working.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Well I think there's a bug since I've never had the chance to get that stethoscope, nor to talk again with the nurse but whatever I started again from the save 37, now it's working.
If you had read 4 posts before yours on this page you would have understood what your problem was. It is the DEV itself that tells you not to use your old saves, which don't work, you should suggest that you write it in ALL CAPS, CLEARY HIGHLIGHTED on the game's home page. Maybe so someone will understand to start with the provided slots? ;)

Douve

Jun 1, 2017
If you had read 4 posts before yours on this page you would have understood what your problem was. It is the DEV itself that tells you not to use your old saves, which don't work, you should suggest that you write it in ALL CAPS, CLEARY HIGHLIGHTED on the game's home page. Maybe so someone will understand to start with the provided slots? ;)
I did not use old saves... It was the first time I played the game so I started from 0 :)

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I did not use old saves... It was the first time I played the game so I started from 0 :)
So in that case you had to follow the WT very CAREFULLY, because it's easy to make a mistake and not have all the elements to go forward, however, starting from the beginning is not for everyone. :p

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Can't seem to get any dog treats from the guy at the park. Petted dog in subway numerous times. Can't trigger the doctor to get stethoscope - even going back the next day after the nurse tells me too.

Also, can't get the cookies to trigger - been to the breakroom several days in a row, keeps playing same old scene with Nate (who's a prick btw...)

Enchantment 54, Days in 60...

Caught in this loop. Any way out of it?

Reactions: Joana.Cd

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Can't seem to get any dog treats from the guy at the park. Petted dog in subway numerous times. Can't trigger the doctor to get stethoscope - even going back the next day after the nurse tells me too.

Also, can't get the cookies to trigger - been to the breakroom several days in a row, keeps playing same old scene with Nate (who's a prick btw...)

Enchantment 54, Days in 60...

Caught in this loop. Any way out of it?
Did you play with your saved file or did you start from slot 37? If it's the first just go back with the posts and the DEV explains why you shouldn't start from your saved files.
Instead, if you started from the slot 37, to get the cookies for the dog need to click on the dog and then the owner of the dog who is on the bench and give you cookies.

Reactions: Team Thanos

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Did you play with your saved file or did you start from slot 37? If it's the first just go back with the posts and the DEV explains why you shouldn't start from your saved files.
Instead, if you started from the slot 37, to get the cookies for the dog need to click on the dog and then the owner of the dog who is on the bench and give you cookies.
I play on Gamcore so... I might be screwed I'm not sure.

I did get the cookies to trigger for the office finally... once I figured out who exactly I should have been speaking to in the morning when I got to work... :rolleyes:

As far as the dog scenario, I assume by cookies in your reply you meant dog treat. I've tried everything - dog then owner clicking - for 4 straight days and nothing.

I might be looking at a restart I imagine...

Reactions: jed999

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
I think it is save 37 starts you at the end of the last update. in the .70 build

If it is the fact that the update overwrites your last save data? It may have left your old saves but the "config.rpgsave" was changed. So back up your save folder, and then enter game and make a save any save to the save slots (Numbers) [To update your config.rpgsave] you had before, and then copy past you original saves back in the game save folder and the game will see them and you will be able to load you old saves.

( But I had a problem with a few .png files not being there for some reason with old save's.)

also had two .png files that were missing >>> jim_slater5_03_outfit_09.png and Bust_Nate_confused.png. I just copied and pasted and renamed some others .png that were close to what should have been there in there look.
Yep, these seem to be the exact two png files that are locking me up. Is it possible for someone to upload those two files?

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Yep, these seem to be the exact two png files that are locking me up. Is it possible for someone to upload those two files?
Those images were missing from the prerelease V.0.70 patch, but are in the public release patch and the full public release, both of which can be found on my patreon page. As a short-term fix, you can just copy/past an image in the www/img/pictures folder and rename it to the missing file name.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I play on Gamcore so... I might be screwed I'm not sure.

I did get the cookies to trigger for the office finally... once I figured out who exactly I should have been speaking to in the morning when I got to work... :rolleyes:

As far as the dog scenario, I assume by cookies in your reply you meant dog treat. I've tried everything - dog then owner clicking - for 4 straight days and nothing.

I might be looking at a restart I imagine...

For the dog, you must not only talk to the man in the park and get doggy treats several times, you must also use the dog dildo at night a few times. Once you've done both, the man in the park will say he needs a stethoscope to help and she can get one by going to the doctor before work.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
I'll keep trying and see what happens then. I guess if I eat at the place next to the park every day and use the dildo every night, it should unlock eventually then.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Ok... I don't remember how to trigger the yoga scene in the park. Is that before you visit Michael to get the plug? Seems to be one of the first things to do in .70 version so I don't want to screw it up.

Dog treats seem to work though (y)

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Can't seem to trigger the yoga scene. Its the same day after day, just the jogging and creeper takes her picture. Everything else works - 54 out of 55 enchantments, 58 days in.

Any advise?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Can't seem to trigger the yoga scene. Its the same day after day, just the jogging and creeper takes her picture. Everything else works - 54 out of 55 enchantments, 58 days in.

Any advise?
I have not played in a bit, but I remember it was during my eating lunch in the park (I think), but do not remember all the details.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020

Any advise?
Eat lunch at the Italian Restaurant near the park. After it will give you the option to relax in the park which should trigger the yoga scene.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Eat lunch at the Italian Restaurant near the park. After it will give you the option to relax in the park which should trigger the yoga scene.
Yeah, that's the place I've tried eating at for 4 days straight. All I get is her jogging until the creeper snaps photos of her. Maybe it's a bug in the game :unsure:

I thank you both for responding though. (y) I'll keep trying a couple more days just to see what happens. If nothing triggers, I'll just start over from the save file again and see if that works.

Reactions: naurd

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Yeah, that's the place I've tried eating at for 4 days straight. All I get is her jogging until the creeper snaps photos of her. Maybe it's a bug in the game :unsure:

I thank you both for responding though. (y) I'll keep trying a couple more days just to see what happens. If nothing triggers, I'll just start over from the save file again and see if that works.
The procedure is always if you use slot 37 for 3 days:
morning office talk to Michael work with Polly or Jim Slater take lunch at Antonelli's, at the park you eat on the bench (Trigger point) finished eating jog 1st day they take a photo of you, 2nd day you find a photo, 3rd day after the run you meet the yoga instructor.

ds68433

Jun 6, 2021
Hi, please tell me, I have a problem. at the place when I first spoke to Morgan and got new clothes, I followed my normal daily routine and after lunch I headed to the warehouse to work, but manager David just ignores me and it stopped there. Is this some kind of game malfunction?
Ench - 48, day - 46

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes