jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Hi, please tell me, I have a problem. at the place when I first spoke to Morgan and got new clothes, I followed my normal daily routine and after lunch I headed to the warehouse to work, but manager David just ignores me and it stopped there. Is this some kind of game malfunction?
Ench - 48, day - 46
You are using an old save. Start with Save 37 that comes with the game and you won't have a problem.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

After a short break, I'm back to working on the game full force. I have the next release plotted and have already completed one biggish scene and am working on the second one. In this next release we are not only going to see Stacy slutting it up around office more (and outside), but we are also going to see some major plot movement in the main storyline. I am also going to complete (or at least advance) several threads that have been started and so far neglected (for example, the first big scene I've done involves the hobo outside the office front door who has been eagerly waiting to get a job).

I have also fixed a few bugs that had come up, like not being able to enter or leave the basement locker room area under some circumstances and one where people were getting stuck in her apartment due to not completely the first photoshoot scene.

I'd like to make a more general comment about bugs, though. This game is still in development. That means that I'm changing all sorts of things, some new and some old. This is always going to screw up old saves. I get that this is frustrating. There are now a couple of decisions that are permanent (like whether to help Tonya or not or whether to get the Strange Dildo or not). So far, they are minor, but I realize that when I screw up old saves and then create new ones for you all to use, those decisions are often made for you unless you want to start from scratch. Also, on sites like , the game is uploaded without the included saves and for the life of me I've never figured out how to add saves into games on there.

My point is, I know it's frustrating, but that's just kind of how it is when you are playing a game still in full development. It would be a disservice to the game for me to handcuff myself from making important modifications for the sake of preserving old saves. I also know that the people reading this are probably not the people who I need to talk to about this, but I'm not sure how else to communicate it. When posting a bug report or messaging me, the first thing you should think about is whether you are using an old save because more often than not, that is what is causing the bug.

I now have a team of playtesters (thanks guys!) who play through the new content and various platforms before release. That doesn't mean we'll catch everything, but it does mean that any newly released content will be free of major bugs, as was the case with this last release. The majority of bug reports I received from the last release were from people using old saves. After fixing the two issues mentioned above, there is only one outstanding issue that I know of (regarding video playback) that isn't related to old saves. I am still researching it. I have yet to find a resolution but am working on it.

Anyway, that was way more than I planned to say on that subject. Sorry if it came off as a rant, it wasn't meant to be. I do appreciate everyone's feedback and I love hearing from you all. If you find a bug, please let me know. If you're getting it, so are others and it needs to be fixed.

I appreciate you all. Thank you for your support. I look forward to cranking out a hot new release for you all as soon as I can.

Thanks,

- J. S.

------

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
This game really needs to include the RPGM instant text option... Having to sit through scrolling text like it's 1982 is just painful.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
now all we need is some teasers of the next content update. glad to know the hobo will be getting some love (about damn time).

also wonder how much sluttier the office outfit can get without going full naked (which is an eventuality)

• Red Heart
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: GateC. and Geko1711

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
now all we need is some teasers of the next content update. glad to know the hobo will be getting some love (about damn time).

also wonder how much sluttier the office outfit can get without going full naked (which is an eventuality)
Maybe he's just wearing what Michael gave him and some cookies.

groober

Dec 16, 2019

After a short break, I'm back to working on the game full force. I have the next release plotted and have already completed one biggish scene and am working on the second one. In this next release we are not only going to see Stacy slutting it up around office more (and outside), but we are also going to see some major plot movement in the main storyline. I am also going to complete (or at least advance) several threads that have been started and so far neglected (for example, the first big scene I've done involves the hobo outside the office front door who has been eagerly waiting to get a job).

I have also fixed a few bugs that had come up, like not being able to enter or leave the basement locker room area under some circumstances and one where people were getting stuck in her apartment due to not completely the first photoshoot scene.

I'd like to make a more general comment about bugs, though. This game is still in development. That means that I'm changing all sorts of things, some new and some old. This is always going to screw up old saves. I get that this is frustrating. There are now a couple of decisions that are permanent (like whether to help Tonya or not or whether to get the Strange Dildo or not). So far, they are minor, but I realize that when I screw up old saves and then create new ones for you all to use, those decisions are often made for you unless you want to start from scratch. Also, on sites like , the game is uploaded without the included saves and for the life of me I've never figured out how to add saves into games on there.

My point is, I know it's frustrating, but that's just kind of how it is when you are playing a game still in full development. It would be a disservice to the game for me to handcuff myself from making important modifications for the sake of preserving old saves. I also know that the people reading this are probably not the people who I need to talk to about this, but I'm not sure how else to communicate it. When posting a bug report or messaging me, the first thing you should think about is whether you are using an old save because more often than not, that is what is causing the bug.

I now have a team of playtesters (thanks guys!) who play through the new content and various platforms before release. That doesn't mean we'll catch everything, but it does mean that any newly released content will be free of major bugs, as was the case with this last release. The majority of bug reports I received from the last release were from people using old saves. After fixing the two issues mentioned above, there is only one outstanding issue that I know of (regarding video playback) that isn't related to old saves. I am still researching it. I have yet to find a resolution but am working on it.

Anyway, that was way more than I planned to say on that subject. Sorry if it came off as a rant, it wasn't meant to be. I do appreciate everyone's feedback and I love hearing from you all. If you find a bug, please let me know. If you're getting it, so are others and it needs to be fixed.

I appreciate you all. Thank you for your support. I look forward to cranking out a hot new release for you all as soon as I can.

Thanks,

- J. S.

------
thanks for the info, excellent - more sluttier in the office is brilliant, more sluttier outside is double brilliant :p - keep up the great work.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Are there any gloryholes yet in this game? I don’t remember finding any, atleast need one in the subway stall or the park bathroom, one on each wall so she could get 1 in the mouth & 1 in the ass from those construction workers. Also would love to see some subway sex or gangbang with strangers

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
I'm really enjoying this game once I got through all the content. Stacey is becoming more and more slutty everyday. I get the feeling this game can go on and on with more and more content - which I hope it does.

So many possibilities still:

- Andy finally getting a piece of her would be great.
- a warehouse gangbang with all three guys.
- arranging a gangbang for Jessie to make her prove herself to Stacey.
- construction workers get a crack at her.
- Doctor and his aide use her at the clinic.
- pimp gets ahold of her in the Night District or Jason arranging him to pimp her for a cut for the money.
- Dixon's place has loads of potential for some bondage stuff...
- Zack and the visitor in the gym together with her.
- more Jim Slater dinner parties with even more of his friends...
- detective and Knocker's owner taking a turn with her in the bathroom.
- so much potential once Morgan and Michael start "training" her.

The list of ideas are endless. Keep it going!

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I'm really enjoying this game once I got through all the content. Stacey is becoming more and more slutty everyday. I get the feeling this game can go on and on with more and more content - which I hope it does.

- Andy finally getting a piece of her would be great.
- a warehouse gangbang with all three guys.
- arranging a gangbang for Jessie to make her prove herself to Stacey.
- construction workers get a crack at her.
- Doctor and his aide use her at the clinic.
- pimp gets ahold of her in the Night District or Jason arranging him to pimp her for a cut for the money.
- Zack and the visitor in the gym together with her.
- more Jim Slater dinner parties with even more of his friends...
- detective and Knocker's owner taking a turn with her in the bathroom.
- so much potential once Morgan and Michael start "training" her.

Why don't you write a review? I think DEV would appreciate

Reactions: GateC.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
More like the pimp finds out about their money problem and gives Stacey's husband a cut even before Stacey knows that she will have her first customers that day. Then her husband waves at the pimp giving Stacey mixed signals about whether or not he has agreed to whore her out. And when she asks for her fair share after selling her body that night, the pimp simply points to her husband again which he, of course, underpaid for the fun of it.

redfir

Sep 29, 2017
Doctor events should be an unconscious events. She woke up without knowing anthing happened. And i hope we will have more modification in the future, like piercing, a-plug, tatoo... from the old guy, that would be so cool.

Feuggn

Dec 1, 2020

Thanks,

- J. S.

------
And new demonstrative clothes ? :)

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020

Think would be the wrong place. Remember in the building where the prostitutes stand she can look through the window at one time and see a bound women and I think Dixon said it takes time until she is ready for that.

menatil

Jan 26, 2019
Please help.

I'm stuck at the first actual sex scene with her husband. This is a bit into the game where they have a discussion about the ntr situations she got in and it kinda turns into sex. At one point in the middle of the scene the game just stops responding to my inputs; there is no dialog box, clicking does nothing and I can't access the menu. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Is there something I'm missing? If anyone can help I would be grateful.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes