zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Please help.

I'm stuck at the first actual sex scene with her husband. This is a bit into the game where they have a discussion about the ntr situations she got in and it kinda turns into sex. At one point in the middle of the scene the game just stops responding to my inputs; there is no dialog box, clicking does nothing and I can't access the menu. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Is there something I'm missing? If anyone can help I would be grateful.

You can try the renpy version if you want. It's more convenient imo.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Please help.

I'm stuck at the first actual sex scene with her husband. This is a bit into the game where they have a discussion about the ntr situations she got in and it kinda turns into sex. At one point in the middle of the scene the game just stops responding to my inputs; there is no dialog box, clicking does nothing and I can't access the menu. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Is there something I'm missing? If anyone can help I would be grateful.
I've had problems from time to time with the game freezing. I've found that if you go back to your most recent save, save again just before the point where it freezes, then reload the game and start again from your save, it's usually OK. It pays to save often so that doesn't get too tedious. And eventually I had a freeze where that didn't work. So you may find it's best to switch to the Renpy version.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Happy father's day to all you dads out there! It's a great day to spend some quality time with family, but I also hope you all get a bit of time just to yourselves today.

The new release is coming along well. I'm currently working on the long-awaited Polly/Stacy webcamming scene. I'm going to post a couple of sneak peeks for the $5 and up patrons here shortly. Webcamming isn't just going to be a one-time event, either. I have a series of scenes for them plotted out over the next few releases. Polly has been a long-neglected character so I'm glad we're finally getting to have some fun with her.

I expect to wrap up this scene in the next couple of days. After that I'm going to either start a new Dixon scene or dive right into the other long-awaited scene that will be in this release: the landlord party scene. I may do that one first since it is going to be a challenging one.

Needless to say, this next release is going to lurch a lot of these plot threads forward. No inching along here. After all, what is a sex game without plenty of sex?

- J. S.

------------

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Here are a few teaser renders for the next game release. As you can see, there are some exciting scenes coming up!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---------

peas

Jul 31, 2018

Here are a few teaser renders for the next game release. As you can see, there are some exciting scenes coming up!

---------
in spoiler #2 is that the homeless man with her husband?

peas

Jul 31, 2018
If it is the homeless man and her husband I would like something different. Maybe instead of a DP she does double vag or double anal and would love to see her talking to the homeless man after any scene is finished with the husband sleeping and the homeless man taking her again by himself telling her what a huge slut she is and telling her he will be sending many friends of his to her house when the husband is at work to fuck her and cum on her pretty face and maybe even bring their dogs with them.

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Really looking forward to new content, thank you. I hope there is a new scene with that guy on the bench near the park as well.

Reactions: Migii

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thank you for the preview pictures Sorrow85

it looks like we might be one step closer to Stacy going full nude to the office and riding the train to and from work in the nude as well.

i wonder if we’ll see more scenes with zach (the guy in the basement/gym). something about rewarding a fat guy that doesn’t get girls with some sugar is kind of hot.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
thank you for the preview pictures Sorrow85

it looks like we might be one step closer to Stacy going full nude to the office and riding the train to and from work in the nude as well.

i wonder if we’ll see more scenes with zach (the guy in the basement/gym). something about rewarding a fat guy that doesn’t get girls with some sugar is kind of hot.
As a fat guy I agree with you. LOL

riku.flury

Jun 24, 2021
I have a problem am enchantment 13 and try 14. Enchantment - evening: workout in the gym to go into the locker room geht aber nicht ich komm nicht rein i can, t leave withouse clothers! please help

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have always enjoyed sub way, train, and bus scene's. One of my anime Kinks but somehow I find them rather erotic, mostly ridiculous, but I like them.

The bathroom, and elevator scene's are also area's I find somehow enjoyable, maybe because there kind of like trapped position's, and place the character in a more helpless state than normal.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

I thought you all would like a sneak peek at a sexy new photoshoot outfit Stacy's going to wear for an outdoor photoshoot with Isaac and Tabitha. Of course, getting out of the office without being seen like that is the first challenge. And before you go "oh, another boring photoshoot" - this one is going to be anything but boring, trust me.
This scene will be my first commissioned scene from one of my top Patrons. We are both super excited to be able to deliver it to you all. It should also lead to some exciting, repeatable scenes in the future.

--------

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes