mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021

I thought you all would like a sneak peek at a sexy new photoshoot outfit Stacy's going to wear for an outdoor photoshoot with Isaac and Tabitha. Of course, getting out of the office without being seen like that is the first challenge. And before you go "oh, another boring photoshoot" - this one is going to be anything but boring, trust me.
This scene will be my first commissioned scene from one of my top Patrons. We are both super excited to be able to deliver it to you all. It should also lead to some exciting, repeatable scenes in the future.

--------
I love Stacy :love:

Reactions: HyperMajoris

peas

Jul 31, 2018
With all Stacy has done getting her to go out in public with that outfit on shouldn't be any problem at all. Maybe one day we can have her go home after sucking off the dog and her husband noticing the cum and thinking it is just from someone in the office and Stacy smiling because she knows the truth.

HyperMajoris

May 4, 2018

I thought you all would like a sneak peek at a sexy new photoshoot outfit Stacy's going to wear for an outdoor photoshoot with Isaac and Tabitha. Of course, getting out of the office without being seen like that is the first challenge. And before you go "oh, another boring photoshoot" - this one is going to be anything but boring, trust me.
This scene will be my first commissioned scene from one of my top Patrons. We are both super excited to be able to deliver it to you all. It should also lead to some exciting, repeatable scenes in the future.

--------
Nothing in this game is boring. Stacy is on fire. She needs be to violated more often

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Jessie is so desperate to get back in Stacy's good graces. I hope she uses that to make Jessie into a total office slut.
Yes also because I think it is part of a plot with Nate, some others and maybe Bruce is behind all this, who is already blackmailing Andy, (Jessie is for Andy ...); because she seems a little weak to me as she justified herself for not arriving in time to save Stacy from Bruce. The story begins to get interesting.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Hey guys, I think I'm stuck after Enchantment 46. I think I last played version 0.66(?) and now I don't know how to progress the story. I can't get any new scenes in the park, Dixon's and I cannot interact with Jason at Knockers either. I can't seem to get the dog treats in the park either.
Does anyone have any idea on how to progress further?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Hey guys, I think I'm stuck after Enchantment 46. I think I last played version 0.66(?) and now I don't know how to progress the story. I can't get any new scenes in the park, Dixon's and I cannot interact with Jason at Knockers either. I can't seem to get the dog treats in the park either.
Does anyone have any idea on how to progress further?
In the 0.66 should be missing 2 enchantments to get to 48 one should be at home with the brother of Jason, then the last one with the workers from Chi-Chi's you repeat in the last version 0.70 public to download on the OP of this thread. Do NOT use your own save but start from a save that is provided in the game so if you want you can start from where you arrived with the 0.66.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes