BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Love the renders on the first page.. LOVE that you've gotten quite a following in Patreon.. Would LOVE to see a male protagonist game written by you.. Do realize that it's different strokes for different folks but just had to toss my thoughts out there. Hope to see some of what I wished for in the future.

Either way good luck and continued sailing in this one.

Reactions: jsdeacon

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
I have never got the second scene with the man on the bench to work using the public release version. Is it safe to assume this scene does not come with the public release?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Jessie is so desperate to get back in Stacy's good graces. I hope she uses that to make Jessie into a total office slut.
I think Stacy seems to have a sixth sense about some people behavior, but not always right (Undermined by blackmail even normally good people do bad thing's.), but not wrong either in her judgement of people.

It is up to J.S. Deacon, but Jessie may well be in with Bruce in the long run, or have her own agenda for trying to undermine Stacy's popularity.

Just have to wait I guess and see.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I'm afraid Stacy has other expectations and goes more in Dixon's direction, in this version there were no scenes with him and she starts to embrace submission, I think she doesn't trust Nate anymore because he used her.

Reactions: taglag and groober

Mr Anubis

Aug 11, 2020

After a short break, I'm back to working on the game full force. I have the next release plotted and have already completed one biggish scene and am working on the second one. In this next release we are not only going to see Stacy slutting it up around office more (and outside), but we are also going to see some major plot movement in the main storyline. I am also going to complete (or at least advance) several threads that have been started and so far neglected (for example, the first big scene I've done involves the hobo outside the office front door who has been eagerly waiting to get a job).

I have also fixed a few bugs that had come up, like not being able to enter or leave the basement locker room area under some circumstances and one where people were getting stuck in her apartment due to not completely the first photoshoot scene.

I'd like to make a more general comment about bugs, though. This game is still in development. That means that I'm changing all sorts of things, some new and some old. This is always going to screw up old saves. I get that this is frustrating. There are now a couple of decisions that are permanent (like whether to help Tonya or not or whether to get the Strange Dildo or not). So far, they are minor, but I realize that when I screw up old saves and then create new ones for you all to use, those decisions are often made for you unless you want to start from scratch. Also, on sites like , the game is uploaded without the included saves and for the life of me I've never figured out how to add saves into games on there.

My point is, I know it's frustrating, but that's just kind of how it is when you are playing a game still in full development. It would be a disservice to the game for me to handcuff myself from making important modifications for the sake of preserving old saves. I also know that the people reading this are probably not the people who I need to talk to about this, but I'm not sure how else to communicate it. When posting a bug report or messaging me, the first thing you should think about is whether you are using an old save because more often than not, that is what is causing the bug.

I now have a team of playtesters (thanks guys!) who play through the new content and various platforms before release. That doesn't mean we'll catch everything, but it does mean that any newly released content will be free of major bugs, as was the case with this last release. The majority of bug reports I received from the last release were from people using old saves. After fixing the two issues mentioned above, there is only one outstanding issue that I know of (regarding video playback) that isn't related to old saves. I am still researching it. I have yet to find a resolution but am working on it.

Anyway, that was way more than I planned to say on that subject. Sorry if it came off as a rant, it wasn't meant to be. I do appreciate everyone's feedback and I love hearing from you all. If you find a bug, please let me know. If you're getting it, so are others and it needs to be fixed.

I appreciate you all. Thank you for your support. I look forward to cranking out a hot new release for you all as soon as I can.

Thanks,

- J. S.

------
Slow

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
unlike many others he is a developer who combines punctuality and seriousness work, and above all listens to his supporters, the last update has completed it safely in about 2 months and a few days so it could be very close. In any case, it won't take him six months.
Do I smell JOHN around here? :p If they got together it would be the game of the year! only something like this is impossible to even dream of.:alien:

Reactions: umby and Busted1201

umby

May 27, 2017
Do I smell JOHN around here? :p If they got together it would be the game of the year! only something like this is impossible to even dream of.:alien:
jhonn is very good, but personally I like this game much more, deacon has better understood the gist of this genre of games and has managed to insert a nice progression without damaging the soul to the player for every single scene. jhonn got off to a good start but then got lost in a limbo of sickening repetitiveness. As for the development time, things are two for me either jhonn is the slowest in the world or deacon is a rendering magician, you decide.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
jhonn is very good, but personally I like this game much more, deacon has better understood the gist of this genre of games and has managed to insert a nice progression without damaging the soul to the player for every single scene. jhonn got off to a good start but then got lost in a limbo of sickening repetitiveness. As for the development time, things are two for me either jhonn is the slowest in the world or deacon is a rendering magician, you decide.
Well! As graphics makes much more Ren'py but as far as I've seen it takes a lot of resources, time and technical skill to invest. RPGM is much less graphically demanding however it has its limits both in terms of rendering definition and animation movements, so times are shorter.
Yes, I am a supporter of TOW and no longer of jhonn as far as female characters are concerned Stacy is much more empathetic than Jessica who is characteristically glacial and wants to be in charge. The development of the games if I compare them to animals Jsdeacon is a cheetah Stoper is a sloth, lately more than six months to make half a day of play and we are still not finished. TOW as game time each version averages 5 days and does it every 2 months can be wrong by a week at most. People in the end it's the rendition they look at and not the sock put in such a way that falling off a movement etc etc and so weeks go by to perform a 5 second movement. If it were up to me the animations could also be removed or very reduced as they are too automatic and robotic and not very realistic, instead they have much more yield of renderings done well, close with the various transitions maybe changing the point of view or zooming in or out of the lens, this for me makes more of an animation that is repetitive and unnatural.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey everyone. I hope you all are enjoying your summer! So far it has been insanely busy for me. I am handling like three different big projects right now, this game being one of them, and it has caused somewhat of a slowdown in production (at least from where I had planned to be by now). That being said, I still have a lot of content already done for the next release, which I anticipate being ready first week of August. That will give me time to finish the two more big scenes I have planned as well as a bunch of little stuff and playtesting.
I said way back in the winter time that I anticipated being able to wrap this game up by the end of the year. We're just past the halfway point of 2021 and I can say with certainty that will not happen. I have a habit of being overly ambitious. I don't want to rush out something that is garbage, but I also don't want to endlessly nitpick over details in order to make everything perfect. I suppose all content creators go through the same balancing act. My goal has always been to deliver quality but also enough quantity to make it playable (and worth the wait). I'm still working on it, but know that I'm trying my best!
I think that by next week or the week after, I should have a pretty solid idea of a release date. I am traveling to Miami for my birthday the second week of August so I won't be around much for about five days (on a much-needed vacation). I need to factor that into any release timing.
Until next time, friends.
- J. S.

-------

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I hope the game is ot completed this year as I think there is a lot for our girl to do yet. She still can be corrupted much more and help to corrupt others!!! Push her to and then past her limits.

umby

May 27, 2017

Hey everyone. I hope you all are enjoying your summer! So far it has been insanely busy for me. I am handling like three different big projects right now, this game being one of them, and it has caused somewhat of a slowdown in production (at least from where I had planned to be by now). That being said, I still have a lot of content already done for the next release, which I anticipate being ready first week of August. That will give me time to finish the two more big scenes I have planned as well as a bunch of little stuff and playtesting.
I said way back in the winter time that I anticipated being able to wrap this game up by the end of the year. We're just past the halfway point of 2021 and I can say with certainty that will not happen. I have a habit of being overly ambitious. I don't want to rush out something that is garbage, but I also don't want to endlessly nitpick over details in order to make everything perfect. I suppose all content creators go through the same balancing act. My goal has always been to deliver quality but also enough quantity to make it playable (and worth the wait). I'm still working on it, but know that I'm trying my best!
I think that by next week or the week after, I should have a pretty solid idea of a release date. I am traveling to Miami for my birthday the second week of August so I won't be around much for about five days (on a much-needed vacation). I need to factor that into any release timing.
Until next time, friends.
- J. S.

-------
this is the definition of a content creator.

Luiz Ricardo ALO

Jun 9, 2019
Help....
I had to start the game over again, because it would crash on the subway.
In the new game when you get to the enchantment 9, at night Stacy talking to her husband at the time of sex locks when would enter the video of them having sex, is locked on the image, anyone else has experienced this?

Reactions: wtackland
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes