forrestfreak

Jul 26, 2020
He could be influenced by the magical amulet since it's kind of affecting everyone around her too, even decent people like Andy is doing stuff out of character, but that's just my guess.

Would love to keep seeing Stacey's pussy being shared and offered to everyone, while Jason is super worried and wondering what's going on behind closed doors.
no, I think that Jason is just a born wanker

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Yeah that’s the sleazy landlord, not sure who man bun is? New character? Guy in the back looks like a slimmer Zach
I think that are old pics - I remember that the man bun was a Yoga guy that learned it with monks and she met him by chance while jogging and because she was interested he showed her how to do yoga. And I think I remember the situation with the landlord, too

santynike

Sep 18, 2019
I think that are old pics - I remember that the man bun was a Yoga guy that learned it with monks and she met him by chance while jogging and because she was interested he showed her how to do yoga. And I think I remember the situation with the landlord, too
Those are not old pics, is the last teaser uploaded in patreon 2 o 3 days ago

Reactions: EraRamp

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Greetings,
It's definitely time to update you all with where I'm at in the new release. The original plan was to have it in testing by now. However, development has been slower than expected. Again, it is partly my ambition and partly that the game is bigger and more complex which complicates both the story and the actual game programming in RPGM. Because of this, I'm pushing the outlook for a patron release to late August. I certainly don't want to...I know you all have been waiting a long time already...and I thought about releasing it now as it is. However, it just simply isn't ready. There are at least two biggish scenes that I still need to and several smaller ones still to round out this release.
That being said, let's look at what I've already done so far for this release. Stop reading here if you like to be totally surprised. I've already completed a new scene at home with Jason, a biggish Michael scene, a very big photoshoot scene, a new yoga scene, a big scene with Polly, a new landlord scene, a new Bruce scene, a couple of new warehouse scenes, and several smaller scenes. So, there's already a lot of new content and plenty more to come.
I appreciate everyone's patience. I know this is the longest gap between releases that I've had. Just know that I'm working hard to get you all something that will be worth the wait. Thanks for all of your support.
- J. S.

--------

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes