jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I pretty much play this game at Gamcore now, which is a pain when I lose saves there and have to restart. Really wish you could import/export saves there for this game.

Reason being is in earlier versions I could play this on my PC, but the last few updates every animation scene has become laggy - like they are all the subway scenes - for some reason I can't figure out.
You could try the Ren'py version, which has its own thread on F95zone.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
People, tell me what to do. Everything worked on Windows 7. On Windows 10 it stopped, and it gives out this. (profile error)
View attachment 1362407
no chance to help without further information - is it a new PC or did you update and if you updated that could be the problem and a problem could be the system language. I worked in an international environment and often you get problems when directories include non english characters

Zerokyl

Aug 26, 2017
no chance to help without further information - is it a new PC or did you update and if you updated that could be the problem and a problem could be the system language. I worked in an international environment and often you get problems when directories include non english characters
Updated version from seven to ten

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Then you maybe have a mix of library files. Just check ALL drivers etc. if they are WIN10 or if you still use WIN7 - that was a problem for me. Some lib-files (*.dll) existed in 5 versions and I didn't know which was used. In my case only a clean Win10-Install and reinstalling the programs I need worked in the end. Was annoying with my steam library - took two days alone.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Sometimes after the upgrade, the problem is the file system, did you try to re-download the game, unzip it to a different folder an run it without importing any saves?

Zerokyl

Aug 26, 2017
Sometimes after the upgrade, the problem is the file system, did you try to re-download the game, unzip it to a different folder an run it without importing any saves?
Yes. Several versions of the game, both compressed and not compressed, and with and without import. And from different sources. The sound of music is there and a dark screen.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Yes. Several versions of the game, both compressed and not compressed, and with and without import. And from different sources. The sound of music is there and a dark screen.
Did you install any of VX ACE RTP? If yes try to uninstall it. If the problem remains you have to restore your windows 10, selecting to keep your personal files, after the restore you only have to reinstall the programs you use.
If you don't know how to restore windows 10, ask and i will help you.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
As I've already suggested once, why not try the Ren'py version of the game? So much simpler that trying to get the original version to work. It has its own F95zone thread, which shouldn't be hard to find.

Reactions: Team Thanos
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes