May 8, 2020
It´to short. For about near 4 months. Yes he told he was busy and have a fulltime job... But he realy has over 400 hundred Patrons. For this thing I would spend some more night and days...
Please don´t misunderstand this J.S.Decon I realy love your work. Very good renders a good story .... but to less content for my opinion. I apologize, but that is my opinion.
it's so sad

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
It´to short. For about near 4 months. Yes he told he was busy and have a fulltime job... But he realy has over 400 hundred Patrons. For this thing I would spend some more night and days...
Please don´t misunderstand this J.S.Decon I realy love your work. Very good renders a good story .... but to less content for my opinion. I apologize, but that is my opinion.
Yes ok I'm biased as I support it but not reading what you wrote when you released the update you can draw your own conclusions maybe a bit 'hasty and I agree that taking twice as long to release I do not say it had to be twice as big but maybe a little more than what it is. However JsDeacon wrote:

"A few notes on this release...I know it has been longer than my usual release schedule. While this release is slightly bigger in terms of content, it's is fairly equal to a normal release. The extra time was in part because a.) the game is more complex as it expands, b.) the scenes themselves are more complex with several new sets and new characters introduced, and c.) my personal life has been particularly busy which has reduced my development time.

I also want to note that story-wise, this release, the previous one, and the next one, were all designed to be part of a story arc that I had naively planned for one release, but grossly underestimated its size. If the story feels slightly disjointed, that's why. A lot of things should wrap up or at least progress a lot in the next release where the story will jump forward quite a bit. That isn't to say there isn't progress in this release. To the contrary, a lot happens."

My hope is that at least the timing and size of each release will return to that of previous releases.

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
Considering the discord's bug-report channel, we will be better off waiting for the bugfixes - all of which should happen in public release ideally. Because if even one of them triggers, it can ruin the experience of the update for y'all.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
What software is the developer using?
He started with RPG-Maker (I assume RPGM-MV ( ) ) and uses now the free Ren'Py ( ) . For the pictures and animations the free DAZ Studio ( ) is used.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020

You can download from the above website
LOL, have fun I tried one time to download a game with the hoster that website uses. 1GB took 3 days when you don't pay for an account with the hoster. The last update had over 3GB.

And btw I think it's not ok to upload Patreon content when the dev uploads the same version at a later date and to steal the dev the patrons by negating the early access advantage they have. I know it's a pirate site but why pirate something when you can get it a few days later for free and risk the dev quits because of that.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes