Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
And btw I think it's not ok to upload Patreon content when the dev uploads the same version at a later date and to steal the dev the patrons by negating the early access advantage they have. I know it's a pirate site but why pirate something when you can get it a few days later for free and risk the dev quits because of that.
You clearly don't know that statistic show that the more a product is pirated the more its diffusion is large and consequently the more is the probability that some people will buy it, maybe after trying the pirated version.

Besides, the main principle of this great community is selflessness and sharing of non-free products. Otherwise, this community is destined to die.

Finally, the game has been already leaked on other sites, so it would be opportune that it is available also here.

Last edited:

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
4 new sex scenes, about 3-4 more minor scenes, a good amount of new renders, probably about an hour of new play time. Not a bad update but if you are someone that likes to let a couple updates stack up before replaying, this is one to skip.
The sex scenes are 5 if we consider the new one of the dog even if it is a minor scene that are 9 in all.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Just a reminder that the patron release of this game tends to be buggy while the public release will include all the bug fixes.

I skipped the last few updates so I'm looking forward to this one.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Heres a tip for the dev, change the banner. This game looks like some generic fantasy garbage but only after looking at deeper its actually a good looking game. That banner though, I guarantee people take 1 look at it and just walk away because of how stupid and generic it looks on the latest updates page.

bzzgknpt

Dec 25, 2018
Unfortunately the game isn't playable for me just like the last pre-release version.
It hangs up when i take a train, nothing happens (no matter if i use my own save file or the one that comes with the game)

Reactions: peas

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Secondary question. (as i never played this game) the tag, group sex. How many men fuck her at once and is the husband part of it?
Three guys at once in the biggest scene, husband not a part of that one. He does watch her het spitroasted and then bangs her after in a different scene. Husband's role in the NTR changes throughout the story, a times he is advocating for it over the apprehensive MC, other times he is a helpless cuck. He never out right joins in on the sex, but she will blow him during and bang him afterwards sometimes.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes