peas

Jul 31, 2018
I am having the same problem with the game as the post a couple above this one. Renders look fine, but when the scene comes up of the inside of her house it is scaled wrong. It only takes up about 1/3 to 4/10 of the screen. Also, the mouse doesn't work to control stacy as usual. I had to use the arrow keys. Once she gets on the train the game just freezes and nothing happens at all. The scaling problem was present isn the early release version last time also. If anyone haS any constructive ideas I would love to hear them. thanks

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Oh well, everything was going mostly fine until the Five Points train station bathroom scene. Why does nearly every single female protagonist game have to resort to non-con content? Should have at least gave us a choice to let it happen or go Super Saiyan on the dude. I was already a bit put off with how far the office asshole got with my girl before she went nuclear. Also, not a fan of making her basically free use in the office. Let her have some choice in who touches her. Even the most promiscuous should be able to choose. Such a shame, as this was one of the few games with decent watersports involved.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
4 new sex scenes, about 3-4 more minor scenes, a good amount of new renders, probably about an hour of new play time. Not a bad update but if you are someone that likes to let a couple updates stack up before replaying, this is one to skip.
Well, that's a total disappointment. I'll check again on Christmas, maybe It'll have something worth playing by then. Bummer.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Just download the game, there's a save that starts from the latest update, dev always puts it.

Btw finished the update, now where's the next one T_T i hate this man. This game just makes me crave for more and more.

Yes Im aware it does come with the PC version. But I'm playing the66's android port and it doesn't come with saves since the continue is grayed out.

Anyway, if you dont mind can you spoil what scenes are there in this update, like which characters?

Reactions: FluffyStudio

niuash

Sep 29, 2017
What is "pre-prerelease"? Is it just a early version or is it a not fully completed 0.75 version?
pre-prerelease is alpha version of the game with a lot of bugs.
pre-release would be a beta version in which few bugs are ironed out.
public is the final version in which all user reported bugs have been fixed.

Reactions: smith66

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Yes Im aware it does come with the PC version. But I'm playing the66's android port and it doesn't come with saves since the continue is grayed out.

Anyway, if you dont mind can you spoil what scenes are there in this update, like which characters?
You can check the walkthrough in main page, i used it and it shows all available scenes in this update. Basically we only dont have a scene with the doctor as a new one and Nate thankfully stopped getting new scenes too, it was getting tiresome. I love it when a dev actually listens to his fanbase so thanks to JS Deacon for that.

Edit: Wait walkthrough file seems to be in the new game folder, idk how much help the one in the main page gonna be, sorry for the mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geko1711

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

start a new game and have no save files present. now you can import the provided save files.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Game will not load, it tells me the file the Royal Light Orchestra can not be found. Any ideas?

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
cant trigger photoshoot ..... any help?
For the 1st meet Tabitha at work, for the second go to the food stand and you will met her there and she asks for the second shoot and you will do that shoot if you carry a bikini and decide to call her at lunch.

furios

May 14, 2017
For the 1st meet Tabitha at work, for the second go to the food stand and you will met her there and she asks for the second shoot and you will do that shoot if you carry a bikini and decide to call her at lunch.
photoshoot 3 with white lingerie...in the new update... thx for the reply

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes