FrankXtreme

May 19, 2019
Just my two cents regarding the consensual versus not/non consensual in games: in real life i hope everyone is living the consensual way. In games i want to play forbidden things. I think the non consensual way is the charm for me to play (for example) this game. I can not understand that people here say "Oh no, how bad" - play real life then, ingame i have the feeling it´s kind of boring if everything has to be consensual. Where is then the attraction or the tension?
With this philosophy: Let us hope (i do it ;-) ) that Stacy follows the exciting way - with (gang-)rapes, humiliations, degradations and so on likely also with dogs or more worse .... hahahahaha, thanks for reading folks

Reactions: kiribito

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Played the public 0.75 now and it was a good one, but why is the amulet not protecting her anymore? Especially in the Dixon scene this would have been an option to chose between amulet and the original outcome.

As a wet clothes fan, I hope there would be a scene in a further update, where she might get surprised by heavy rain and has to work in wet clothes or Andy might not hold his pee and showers her before being able to lift her outfit.

Stay on with this amazing work.

Reactions: darlic

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Played the public 0.75 now and it was a good one, but why is the amulet not protecting her anymore? Especially in the Dixon scene this would have been an option to chose between amulet and the original outcome.

As a wet clothes fan, I hope there would be a scene in a further update, where she might get surprised by heavy rain and has to work in wet clothes or Andy might not hold his pee and showers her before being able to lift her outfit.

Stay on with this amazing work.
Maybe the amulet can sense that she's now slutty enough to actually enjoy what is being done to her, even if she won't admit it to herself.

Chesuss

Apr 5, 2020
i have to say i love this game...
BUT i also think it would do the game good if it Stacy's dresscode would be more nutty instead of getting more and more slutty.
Meaning such things as wearing sexy thongs, pantyhose, stockings comined with thigt skirts, jeans (whaletail) to cover a little more of her body and leave space for the male characters to reveal Stacy's best regions...
i think it would build up some more tension instad of coming to office in the morning - more or less - completely naked.
some bent over, upskirt scenes or clothed sex (thong, tight jeans, panythose) would be very nice.
what do you think?

Reactions: FrankXtreme

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
i have to say i love this game...
BUT i also think it would do the game good if it Stacy's dresscode would be more nutty instead of getting more and more slutty.
Meaning such things as wearing sexy thongs, pantyhose, stockings comined with thigt skirts, jeans (whaletail) to cover a little more of her body and leave space for the male characters to reveal Stacy's best regions...
i think it would build up some more tension instad of coming to office in the morning - more or less - completely naked.
some bent over, upskirt scenes or clothed sex (thong, tight jeans, panythose) would be very nice.
what do you think?
Agree, despite amulet the whole show off boobs because of work contract is just a way too silly cheapish excuse. If she's going to run around naked around the office naked because of "contract" it kind of ruins the whole thing.

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes