Gaurav

Apr 30, 2017
I am stuck after lunch. Whatever lunch scene I do, when I come back to the office, the door (where the guard sits) is closed, when clicking it, I get "I need to finish my work first".

I am using version 0.70 of the game, and played it right from the start (i.e., no save game from prior versions involved). I am on Windows and have enchantment level 42, day 48.

Browsing the Internet I saw another post describing the same problem.

Help! :)
If you still having this issue. Don't go to lunch that day. Go to void > go through the secret door.

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
Started playing game , but NTR tag is just not justifiable ,
Its more like wife shareing tag .
Beacuse husband agreed on everything.
Well, that depends on what you understand as agreeing. Sure, he says he's fine, but he's also under the influence of the medallion just like she is. So, not sure if it does count as consensual.

venkydudes

May 3, 2019
the public version already released on author website, he needs to update here,
ref:

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
And how do you play it? The game hangs on any animated scenes. The game is simply not playable, it cannot be passed in any way. When it was on 32-bit Windows, the scenes slowed down but did not hang almost. As the game switched to 64-bit, it hangs everywhere. It's a pity that the game is good but you can't play it
0 problem over here to play the game in x64

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Whew...now that the dust is settling on the latest release I've been able to sit down and hash out what I want to do for the next release. First and foremost, thanks to everyone for the great feedback, bug reporting, and praise on V.0.75. The only real remaining issue is the videos not playing for some people, for which I still have not been able to find a fix. I've looked high and low, as well, but it doesn't help that I can't replicate the problem on any of my machines. Fret not, I will continue my search until I find a solution.

One area I got some feedback on was with the story. This wasn't surprising to me. The story arcs have gotten off track with the releases. In the past, I tried to make at least somewhat episodic, but right now, the story's not really in that kind of place. One of my main goals for the next release is to get the story and releases back into some sort of alignment.

Another goal for the next release is to have it to you in 6 to 8 weeks. I didn't like going that long between releases any more than you all did. There's a rhythm that comes with a a shorter release schedule that is lost when there is a delay like with the latest release.

What's planned for the next release? There will be some big developments in the main story involving the necklace, Bruce, and Stacy realizing how deep in the hole she's let herself get. While she's been on a sort of free-reign sexual adventure, she's going to have a reckoning soon. As for individual scenes, I don't want to spoil anything and there is still some development room, but you can for sure expect to see the Landlord's boxing match party, which is going to be the most ambitious scene of the game so far (and is already half completed, by the way), as well follow ups on some minor story lines like Jim's friend Doug's job offer to Jason, Jessie, Nate (who's been in the doghouse quite a while now), Morgan, Knocker's (and by extension, Kitty's), and Stacy's shower friend.

That's all for now. I should have some sneak peek pics out later this week for the Civic Leaders and up and a poll coming soon for Pimps and higher.

- J. S.

---------

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
what happened to T4bbo?
Back in October (?) of last year, his wife attempted suicide. All but worked. She 'survived' but there is nothing left of her. It totally destroyed him, understandably. Had a bunch of issues with her family I think, taking care of what was left of his wife, etc. Just fucking sad. I haven't followed up in a long time, but I always hear rumblings the next update for Babysitters is 'coming out any time now' from its game thread. I doubt it though. Nor do I care, him getting better is WAY more important than a bunch of retards on here pestering him for free updates to a fap game.

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
H

Hi, the mac version gives me the " The application “Game” can’t be opened" error?
MAC FIX
  • type “xattr -rc ” in the terminal,
  • drop the app in the terminal window and press “enter”
  • It need to be done only once and the game will always run

hiroto02

Jul 10, 2018
i am stuck at 52 enchantment with the last thing i do is dog alone try to find something else but to naught i dont know what i have done the going into the strip club the cam and thats about it i have ben trying the one in the michael tour but still couldnt so any guide ??

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes