Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
You need to go outside and walk around, you'll see the three lunch options.
It has never made any difference for me to go anywhere other than o shannitties or whatever, the taco stand shows a movie where the dudes flirt w/mc but thats it...is it worth going back two those other two? the black sales guy talks about the taco stand at one point but never appears there for me, and the same flirty movie plays.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Are you planning to Stacy get piercings and/or tattoos in the future?
Honestly, probably not. It's not something I'd force on players, which would mean it would be optional. Making it optional, however, poses major production issues because it greatly increases the number of layers/renders I have to include. I like the idea, but implementing it would take an unjustifiable amount of time and resources.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
It has never made any difference for me to go anywhere other than o shannitties or whatever, the taco stand shows a movie where the dudes flirt w/mc but thats it...is it worth going back two those other two? the black sales guy talks about the taco stand at one point but never appears there for me, and the same flirty movie plays.
There are more scenes at the ChiChi's Burritos but they are minor. Currently no scenes at Antonelli's, though that is something I plan to develop in the future. Right now it is just the quickest way to do lunch.

Reactions: GateC.

kutya1313

Jan 26, 2019
Honestly, probably not. It's not something I'd force on players, which would mean it would be optional. Making it optional, however, poses major production issues because it greatly increases the number of layers/renders I have to include. I like the idea, but implementing it would take an unjustifiable amount of time and resources.
I'm sorry for that. The game could be more interesting with piercings and/or tattoos, but I understand your reasons. Thank for your answer. Nevertheless you making an awesome game, and doing a fantastic job.

Elemo

Sep 15, 2019
Hi.how can i get this game's CGs?
I mean the pictures format on the image folder is rpgmvp....but i want to change them to png format
What should i do?

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
What's new in 0.40? Do we finally get to know the nightly visitor in the gym showers? Kek.

EDIT: I checked the walkthrough and I got my answer. Hehe.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes