RPGM Completed The Order Of Light [Pervy Fantasy Productions]

vultron

May 19, 2018
The bit where you dodge the wind attacks from the wind guardian is annoying as fuck. lmao

Also get some god damn art work text only is just lazy outside of text based games this game is really good so I really doubt it would be hard to raise the necessary money to either hire some artists or buy the resources to do it yourself.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The bit where you dodge the wind attacks from the wind guardian is annoying as fuck. lmao

Also get some god damn art work text only is just lazy outside of text based games this game is really good so I really doubt it would be hard to raise the necessary money to either hire some artists or buy the resources to do it yourself.
Artists charge between $50 to $250 per picture and this game earns $717.

No, it's nowhere near earning enough to hire an artist.

Reactions: icollectsouls

vultron

May 19, 2018
Artists charge between $50 to $250 per picture and this game earns $717.

No, it's nowhere near earning enough to hire an artist.
That's enough money for the art to be made very slowly depending on the price you actually ended up paying and slowly is good enough.

Reactions: GrimmShade

Steffie

Mar 7, 2018
Do anyone have a save right before you choose the route? Had a save myself but it is an old one which bugged out and didn't let me do it.

Reactions: frasse

udllord

Jun 10, 2017
anyone know how to get the treasure chest in sintra's tower i cant activate the dragon statue at all

w35tl1f3

Apr 8, 2018
anybody have walkthrough here? i am stuck @ capital saving princess and prince

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2018
I don't know of one, but I might be able to help out. For example:

anyone know how to get the treasure chest in sintra's tower i cant activate the dragon statue at all
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Le Mat
Jul 28, 2018
anybody have walkthrough here? i am stuck @ capital saving princess and prince
It changes based on which path you're on. If you're siding with the Order (and not the Demons or Sintra) have you talked with the Princess yet? Maybe you could use some advice from an inventor or the local clergy?

w35tl1f3

Apr 8, 2018
It changes based on which path you're on. If you're siding with the Order (and not the Demons or Sintra) have you talked with the Princess yet? Maybe you could use some advice from an inventor or the local clergy?
Thank you for the guidance. i wanna choose enslaving Sintra's power but @ capital mission i can't save princess and prince. I wanna see the ending with corruption path by enslaving Sintra's power

w35tl1f3

Apr 8, 2018
can i ask some guide for tear walkthrough @ capital city i am stuck how i gain access to siegfried @ left side of prince building?

mindmccontrol

Apr 20, 2020
I don't know of one, but I might be able to help out. For example:

Please help me! Any available walkthrough or tips? Any Idea how to get to the Mayor in Arterias? I am unable to get to the mayor. I cannot pass the Church and the Pub. Can help me please?

rizza

Aug 20, 2018
i have found a vew errors in the code of this game and attempted to fix them. the files included have the fixed code. a vew of the error were:
a tiletype that denied the acces to "the crater" has been changed (the crater next to the elven forest go stand on it and press the interact button)
multeple things about the bossbattle of that "crater" (a branch condition was wrong & the bossfight was using the wrong character)
WhiTe POwDeR nOw wOrKS (the item didnt call the Event)
fixed the gameover in the "Drinking Bar" in "Arteria"(it now doesnt send you to "Sintras Room" but stays in the bar so the animation can play out)
to add the fixes just place the files into the Data folder of the game

Last edited: