RPGM Completed The Order Of Light [Pervy Fantasy Productions]

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
There are 2 files. The Order of Light and The Order Demon Path. I realise the ODP is the DLC expansion. My question is, do I combine the 2 folders and overwrite files? or are they played seperately?

FishFish322

May 27, 2021
Any Idea how to get to the Mayor? I am unable to get to the mayor. I cannot pass the Church and the Pub. Can help me please?
To pass the church you'll notice that there's a white symbol that you can walk through hiding behind the bottom right pillar, you don't need to worry about the pub

udllord

Jun 10, 2017
Sigh it's been a long time since I play this game since my laptop broken down now I can only play games on my Android phone I hope this game can have a ported version to android so I can play it

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
my only issue is the bunny girl mini game it says i need to talk to the person to find out what they like but it doesnt tell you

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
my only issue is the bunny girl mini game it says i need to talk to the person to find out what they like but it doesnt tell you
so i figured out that certain missions can bug though im not to sure how. i restarted the whole area and talked to the bunny girl first and it seemed to work

Zoko

Aug 26, 2017
Ok, i have to be stupid at this point, i'm stuck in the maid castle. I understand that i have to do "something" regarding the councillor, but i honestly have 0 idea, i've seen people talk about powder? incubus weakening runes? also that other maid that said to meet her in the second floor, who i also haven't found.

Any help is appreciated

Jul 28, 2018
Ok, i have to be stupid at this point, i'm stuck in the maid castle. I understand that i have to do "something" regarding the councillor, but i honestly have 0 idea, i've seen people talk about powder? incubus weakening runes? also that other maid that said to meet her in the second floor, who i also haven't found.
The maid castle can be a pain. Hopefully you've been keeping saves in multiple slots in case you need to start over or skip it entirely. Keep plenty of them as you continue on.

It's hard to say what exactly you've seen or haven't, or where you are in the Castle's timeline, so here's some general advice about it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have fun storming the castle!

Reactions: Zoko

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
so i figured out that certain missions can bug though im not to sure how. i restarted the whole area and talked to the bunny girl first and it seemed to work
i discovered the fix for it. thank you kindly. what happens is if you go and drink before starting the minigame the mission bugs cause it thinks your already in the second part but also in the first part. ,cause the corruption meter effects the second part of the bunny girl thing.

another glitch happens if you go to the nun town before going to the maid one. where the second training lady wont appear.

there is a glitch in the maid town during the laundry day if you go back inside the laundry room ,after done, itll cause you to get stuck within. though if after you fold the laundry and go back to where your laundry bucket was and pick the laundry within it youll get a special version of the card maid mini game where you choose the number of rounds.

im not sure what the nun mission does ,i.e. when you go abotu corrupting the other ladies within the tower i feel like im forgetting something but im not sure what cause it seems a second version of the mission should unlock when you corrupt all three ladies though i dont know if there is a set method of doing it or if there is more then three.

another glitch accures during the being enslaved mission though dont know how it accurs or why or if there is a way to fix it. but if hilde ever goes to the second corruption for some reason it glitches and you cant leave and a blackscreen accurs when the times runs out. it seems she wuld fight you but the cell door doesnt poof away till after she joins your party.

im currently on the capital mission but im not sure what to do to not get odin to appear.

Reactions: frasse

Zoko

Aug 26, 2017
The maid castle can be a pain. Hopefully you've been keeping saves in multiple slots in case you need to start over or skip it entirely. Keep plenty of them as you continue on.

It's hard to say what exactly you've seen or haven't, or where you are in the Castle's timeline, so here's some general advice about it.

Have fun storming the castle!
Holy moly! THANK YOU! I was banging my head against the wall but now that you lay it out it almost sounds simple lmao

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
i have the key prison but hilde want go and the screen is blocked ,is it a bug or missingh something? thnk u

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
i discovered the fix for it. thank you kindly. what happens is if you go and drink before starting the minigame the mission bugs cause it thinks your already in the second part but also in the first part. ,cause the corruption meter effects the second part of the bunny girl thing.

another glitch happens if you go to the nun town before going to the maid one. where the second training lady wont appear.

there is a glitch in the maid town during the laundry day if you go back inside the laundry room ,after done, itll cause you to get stuck within. though if after you fold the laundry and go back to where your laundry bucket was and pick the laundry within it youll get a special version of the card maid mini game where you choose the number of rounds.

im not sure what the nun mission does ,i.e. when you go abotu corrupting the other ladies within the tower i feel like im forgetting something but im not sure what cause it seems a second version of the mission should unlock when you corrupt all three ladies though i dont know if there is a set method of doing it or if there is more then three.

another glitch accures during the being enslaved mission though dont know how it accurs or why or if there is a way to fix it. but if hilde ever goes to the second corruption for some reason it glitches and you cant leave and a blackscreen accurs when the times runs out. it seems she wuld fight you but the cell door doesnt poof away till after she joins your party.

im currently on the capital mission but im not sure what to do to not get odin to appear.
so that mean there is no way to contonu or there is some other way? can i have an issu?

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
so that mean there is no way to contonu or there is some other way? can i have an issu?
apparently there is some way to continue the main quest to the end but i dont know how to after the prison.. if your stuck in the prison area though you just need to escape before hilda gets corrupted. i forget which path i chose but one of them is much much easier to deal with. the game has lots of bugs to be honest and i wish the creator would go back and fix some of them but well cant be helped

Reactions: frasse

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
apparently there is some way to continue the main quest to the end but i dont know how to after the prison.. if your stuck in the prison area though you just need to escape before hilda gets corrupted. i forget which path i chose but one of them is much much easier to deal with. the game has lots of bugs to be honest and i wish the creator would go back and fix some of them but well cant be helped
thank u so much now i got it(y)

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
thank u so much now i got it(y)
no problem. just to let you kow there is a set path you need to follow through the game or bugs will become more apparent but since you can move freeily through the game mostly there is no way to know if your on the right path.. as there is no walkthrough ive found so saving alot in defferent areas will help alot

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
I dont get this game.. is there any actual erotic art or animation? I have been playing for hours and havent encountered anything. Anything that sounds remotely interesting leads to a game over with boring text like" welp your fucked."

Even without erotic stuff the gameplay isnt very exciting either. Mobs are just damage sponges with HUGE HP that take forever to kill. They arnt very challenging either, some even deal no damage at all like the Harpies.

Am I seeing this wrong?