3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

What would be the next fetish/activity/thing you would like Wegild to do?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Guest0233

Apr 23, 2024
This game has a lot of potential and looks really nice, I really enjoyed it. The goblin is cute as well. Though I do have a few issues-
1. The Inventory is a bit too congested. I think it will be better to move the quest to the normal menu like rpgm games.
2. Instead of using backspace to exit while using the give and take function, maybe use some other key near a, d and the bunch? Maybe X?
3. After death, the inventory items are completely lost. Maybe make it possible to recover them as the chests don't have loot the second time. I lost that book of dwarf something.
4. And at last, how about a surrender function so that it won't be necessary to lose a few hp to get to the h-scene? And also a gallery function?

• Red Heart
Reactions: WegildDev

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
This game has a lot of potential and looks really nice, I really enjoyed it. The goblin is cute as well. Though I do have a few issues-
1. The Inventory is a bit too congested. I think it will be better to move the quest to the normal menu like rpgm games.
2. Instead of using backspace to exit while using the give and take function, maybe use some other key near a, d and the bunch? Maybe X?
3. After death, the inventory items are completely lost. Maybe make it possible to recover them as the chests don't have loot the second time. I lost that book of dwarf something.
4. And at last, how about a surrender function so that it won't be necessary to lose a few hp to get to the h-scene? And also a gallery function?
Hi there!

Thank you for kind words and suggestions

1. I think that at the moment this is a good spot since the left side of the inventory Window is unoccupied when the player is not trading/stashing items. I fear that putting it into a separate menu will needlessly clutter up the menu choices/ require adding another keybind to open it. My mind is, however, open when it comes to that and should there be several such requests I will of course move it ^^

2. A perfect suggestion, I'll add it maybe in the next week's patch or the next one, depending on my current bug squashing activities! :)

3. Another excellent suggestion, and quite easy to do from what I currently gather ^^. I will put it in the requests backlog and get to work on it for one of the next patches.

4. I already have a seduction mechanic in mind for that ^^ However drawing some appropriate animations will take time and adding another mechanic so soon without making sure the current ones are stable wouldn't be too safe. I will add it, preferably sooner than later and I plan to push it for the next major patch, 0.1.5 ^^

Guest0233

Apr 23, 2024
Hi there!

Thank you for kind words and suggestions

1. I think that at the moment this is a good spot since the left side of the inventory Window is unoccupied when the player is not trading/stashing items. I fear that putting it into a separate menu will needlessly clutter up the menu choices/ require adding another keybind to open it. My mind is, however, open when it comes to that and should there be several such requests I will of course move it ^^

2. A perfect suggestion, I'll add it maybe in the next week's patch or the next one, depending on my current bug squashing activities! :)

3. Another excellent suggestion, and quite easy to do from what I currently gather ^^. I will put it in the requests backlog and get to work on it for one of the next patches.

4. I already have a seduction mechanic in mind for that ^^ However drawing some appropriate animations will take time and adding another mechanic so soon without making sure the current ones are stable wouldn't be too safe. I will add it, preferably sooner than later and I plan to push it for the next major patch, 0.1.5 ^^
Really looking forward to how this all turns out! Good luck!

• Red Heart

Koteykomya

Jun 17, 2019
I have a bug that doesn't let me go any further. After picking up the blue key through climbing the web, and passing to the pedestal, the game goes into endless loading.
1719851927398.png

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Mass of text what can't be skipped fast - is a easest way to spoil any game.
I completely agree with you, the next QOL feature in the next patch will be the ability to skip the dialogue. I'm terribly sorry for not having it implemented now, I have practically wrote the game from scratch (meaning I'm not using bought modules but programming everything by hand.... and with some tutorials for very complex stuff ^^ ) and I'm trying not to make too many changes at once, as not to overwhelm myself with bugfixing.

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
For those that cannot Interact with stuff (Use E button), hotfix is on the way. Please, in the meanwhile feel free to use the experimental version that I have placed under the normal downloads.

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
I just downloaded the game for the first time. Yes, the problem remains after the restart.
Can I please ask you for a favor? I you could dm me (either here or on discord) your player logs and the save game so I could research your issue? I would be most thankful.
The save game and log can be found here
C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\LocalLow\WegildDev\The Outcast Tribe
1719854892968.png
Saves are under the numeric folders

What is more, Please accept my humble apologies for the problem you are encountering. I'll try to get to the bottom of it if you will send me the data that I need.

MistressRose

May 18, 2023
Hi WegildDev
I will just start out by saying this game looks awesome and I love the idea of the protagonist being a female goblin.
I also wanted to ask if u were planning on making it available for mobile users or maybe just an apk version in the future bc I'm currently using my phone and would love to try it out. Big love and hope of ur success from me!<3

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Hi WegildDev
I will just start out by saying this game looks awesome and I love the idea of the protagonist being a female goblin.
I also wanted to ask if u were planning on making it available for mobile users or maybe just an apk version in the future bc I'm currently using my phone and would love to try it out. Big love and hope of ur success from me!<3
Hi there!
Thank you for your kind words, I will be eventually implementing linux and mobile apk versions ^^. I will do it as soon as I have added enough systems, finished most of the UI and made it all stable, since I know that supporting various versions will bring various bugs on all the platforms.

• Love
Reactions: MistressRose

MistressRose

May 18, 2023
Hi there!
Thank you for your kind words, I will be eventually implementing linux and mobile apk versions ^^. I will do it as soon as I have added enough systems, finished most of the UI and made it all stable, since I know that supporting various versions will bring various bugs on all the platforms.
Can't wait!!
I will be trying to sit tight and wait until the day arrives with the update UwU
BTW say hi to an upcoming supporter on Patreon lol.. Just wanted to add that last bit xD

• Red Heart

Stellar5682

Aug 17, 2023
Thank you for reporting the bug, does it happen after you reload the game as well? Have you created a new save before you tried the update?
Same issue here, I reloaded the game and the loading screen still froze at the monument after blue key gate.
I also tried making a new save at the room where you find the merchant crab, but the problem persists.

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Same issue here, I reloaded the game and the loading screen still froze at the monument after blue key gate.
I also tried making a new save at the room where you find the merchant crab, but the problem persists.
Hotfix coming right away, hotfix 2 uploaded. I forgot to add a scene to a production build. Apologies for that! Please feel free to download the new version, it is compactible with your current save.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stellar5682
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes