4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

BonnyJestra

Dec 4, 2021
Good game so far, love that the movement and jumping feels snappy and quick, as to expect from a gobbo. So many other games like yours just fail with the jumping or have you force to use stamina to run and its not even that much faster. Granted, adding a walking animation or a forced slouch while been pregnant would be great, also a developing sprite the further you go into pregnancy would be cool. Also, since gobbos are given usually numbers in games, chance for littered births would be neato too.

andi80

Dec 10, 2019
I am guessing it is just me, but would appreciate some thoughts. I can load the game, and the mouseover works to see the changes, but I can't actually get a response by clicking on anything in the menu. It won't launch the game, the settings, even exit.

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
I am guessing it is just me, but would appreciate some thoughts. I can load the game, and the mouseover works to see the changes, but I can't actually get a response by clicking on anything in the menu. It won't launch the game, the settings, even exit.
hey there!
There are 2 sets of keybinds that should work for the menu, WSAD + E (to click stuff) and/or mouse, could you confirm if you get this behaviour for both sets?

Merekalov

Nov 1, 2018
Good start, even for an early build game has a decent amount of content. While art is already solid, I would like to see more deep gameplay, especially meaningful status effects and curses, but I already can see the foundation for that.

Reactions: WegildDev

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
found a bug where if you leave on 0 health it breaks your save entirely
Hey there,
If you are willing and able please, dm me your savegame, I would like to take a look at it ^^
Apologies for the difficulties you have encountered, while I made some good progress and improvements to the saving system sometimes... something might happen.

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
Hey there,
If you are willing and able please, dm me your savegame, I would like to take a look at it ^^
Apologies for the difficulties you have encountered, while I made some good progress and improvements to the saving system sometimes... something might happen.
where are saves located?

andi80

Dec 10, 2019
I did try both the mouse and various keys. I did notice that if I had clicked on a button, there was a little bit of highlight. I could use "W" and "S" to move the highlighted selection up and down, but "E" made the highlight vanish.

hey there!
There are 2 sets of keybinds that should work for the menu, WSAD + E (to click stuff) and/or mouse, could you confirm if you get this behaviour for both sets?

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
I did try both the mouse and various keys. I did notice that if I had clicked on a button, there was a little bit of highlight. I could use "W" and "S" to move the highlighted selection up and down, but "E" made the highlight vanish.
Hmmm, as if the menu connected to the choice did not open at all.
Would you be able to provide me with a Player.log file? (found in C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\WegildDev\The Outcast Tribe) so I can see if the console says anything. If you would be able to record a short clip (for example using ScreenRec software) I would be most thankful.
Apologies for asking you this but I am unable to replicate the issue on my side, which might indicate that it has something to do with your local configuration, and I would like to determine what is exactly happening there.
Should you be willing to provide that data, please do it over a DM ^^

All the best,
~WegildDev

Mekh11

May 9, 2022
Okay, besides some bugs its pretty good. I like this style and still can't understand how can it be so hard to learn (the pixelart stuff). The combination of art in book and the game is quite good aswell. It has some stuff missing for now (spiders don't do anything and spawnling birth is just a blank scene) but its understandable as its still in development. Movement is a bit too fast but that may be only my personal preference. After all quite decent platformer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WegildDev
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes