Unity The Outcast Tribe [v0.1 Hotfix 1] [WegildDev]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

ezgif-3-95bc81e360fsa.gif
Overview:
The Imperial domain of Humana is home to a vast assortment of curiosities. Never before encountered animals,
resources and magical artifacts are basically begging for exploitation.
However, the land doesn't share it's boon easily. Hostile natives, unnatural disasters and curses don't make the process easy for the humans.
One of those troublesome natives is you, a female goblin warrior in search of her own destiny.
Thread Updated: 2024-06-20
Release Date: 2024-06-02
Developer: WegildDev - -
Censored: Partial (Some Birth scenes)
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Important info: Most input is done by keyboard, only main menu uses mouse input as well. For Menus in game use the following:
- "WSAD" buttons for choices
- "E" button for confirming a choice
Suitable information will be added in the game on the next update, apologies for any confusion it caused.

DOWNLOAD
v01.Hotfix 1 Now Available!

Win: - - - -

SS_1.png SS_2.png SS_3.png SS_4.png

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2017
Yeah these controls need refinement. I tried binding with joy2key and its flaky as hell. Its just a platformer. I suggest prioritizing controller use.

Reactions: WegildDev

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Yeah these controls need refinement. I tried binding with joy2key and its flaky as hell. Its just a platformer. I suggest prioritizing controller use.
Thank you, that's a very good suggestion. Will implement it in the next patch. Shouldn't take too much time, all I need is to define a controller scheme. A thousand apologies for not taking it into consideration before release!

Reactions: Balial42
Aug 24, 2017
got to the first boss. Mutated Spawnie. He fell through the bottom of the map and ran around on some invisible floor. Coudlnt' kill him. restarting from there, it was bugging and i had to start over.

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
got to the first boss. Mutated Spawnie. He fell through the bottom of the map and ran around on some invisible floor. Coudlnt' kill him. restarting from there, it was bugging and i had to start over.
Thank you for reporting it, I had a similar bug in the earlier version and I thought I managed to fix it based on a few Boss Fight replays. Will act upon it, thank you a thousand and I'm sorry that it impacted your gameplay.

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
how is the pregnancy content?
At the moment there is an impregnation system, each sexual encounter once the player is (currently) under 2hp can result in pregnancy after loosing all steps. Each defeat scene ends with pregnancy as well. After Character is impregnated, there is a wait period and then birth, at the moment amount and types of newborns are tracked. I will expand upon the mechanic to include permament upgrades to the main Hub, a kind of a nursery and a few npcs. As a pregnancy content enthusiast I can assure you that it is and will be a constant focus.

Broogg_

Jun 8, 2022
Can't get past the first dialogue.
I asked the two questions nothing change also i can't seems to be able to leave the conversation as i need to quit to main menu and load back.
And there seems to be nothing to do with the orb i don't have any locations to go so i'm just stuck in the main hub

Nvm restarting a game fixed the issue

Last edited:

Nildzre

Mar 30, 2018
I'm not really a fan of defeat/struggle to get the action, but it's also a game with a female goblin as the main character, so all is forgiven.

Reactions: GreenPotato
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes