4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

What would be the next fetish/activity/thing you would like Wegild to do?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Very buggy. Character walks way too fast.
Thank you for your feedback, character running speed will be adjusted/improved upon over the next few patches. Was the game buggy for you because of only that issue or was there something that impacted your experience negatively (combat, platforming, mechanic)?

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Thanks for Responding,

I've never spoke on this forum until I saw this thread so im glad my ideas could be of use to you
just going to clarify some things and question a few, otherwise I love what you got in store so far

- Sprint feature,

im wondering if new stamina bar will be a feature that will effect you in combat or only the capacity to move, cause if the second, you can make it so sprint stops after duration of time but still allows you to walk/run. being stopped fully is a little irritating. otherwise sprint i suggest using shift or double tap a or d to use. Or if you run for long enough you start to sprint.

- Prostituion and Funatari

Great. intrested to see how players will think about how the prostitution arc will function. I will definitely try out for the scenes
Futa is not a pleasure of mine so im glad it won't be a big focus.

- Sex character changes.

After reading your message I realized i may have gone a little ahead of myself. I realize this game is really only just getting started so I guess it would not be easy making multiple (changing) character states off sex juding what you already said bout taking 3x as long for MC animations. With that Pregnant combat seems less appealing i won't lie.

Im glad all of this still on the table though because i liked what you did with the character status on the menu.

- Orgasm animation

Had to think about this for a while. H-scene last animation is fine i suppose, haven't really seen it as "filling her up" because what i said before, the loop makes it seem the enemy has already came from the get go. I suggest replacing that animation (or for the new ones) to make orgasm visible by making wegild's pussy leak steadily or adding an xray where you can clearly tell that monster dick is doing its job. adding a fourth one like you said would be more like a after-sex submissive display which im all for, but would be extra work on top of what i'm trying to suggest here.

I realize it's kinda tough to implent changes upon the current h-scenes because 4-5 enemies I remember are going to need different variations of this change. But I'm insistent atleast on behalf of new h-scenes, it would be way more hot if there is a creampie because right now it doesn't seem like there is one.

- Additional stuff

I hope these ones are little more reasonable, and that harvestables will be useful for selling as much as they will be for crafting as I forsee that grind open possibilities. praying too the whole stacked items being sold for the same price gets fixed.
And excellent. Gallery is going to check off a big box on the playerbase wish list I already know.

Good luck on the game. Love what i seen so far and i will continue to say this 100%
Read both your messages, thank you for more feedback.

Thank you for being so understanding, indeed the game is just getting started ^^ I would love to give my priority to the animations now but I am also doing some much needed coding work at the moment (finishing up crafting system [it was waaaaay tougher than I imagined], adding the skip functionality, ability to skip the tutorial and working on the saving system not to break every new bigger change [so that people can reuse their saves from the last version]). While sounding kinda boring, those changes take the priority before anything else since implementation of them now will make future work way smoother and player experience better.

Also, had no idea there was this buy with selling stackable items, thank you for reporting it ^^.
Also, since I see that you are very passionate about the project, let me cordially invite you to my discord server ^^.

Post some more ideas if you have them on an appropriate channel, throw me a dm ;)

Yours,
~WegildDev

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes