4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

What would be the next fetish/activity/thing you would like Wegild to do?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

bean3b

Jul 13, 2019
After casting my vote I'm following up on it, if you're interested I could suggest one.

Right off the bat, futanari would be a good one. Plenty of ways to implement it.
You could even go as far as add futanari transformation, add that onto current female interactions and you could add different types of interactions with pre-existing entities. You wouldn't have to make as many enemies this way unless you want to go the extra mile and add futanari mobs.

Entirely up to you how you want to approach it, but I hope it at least helps in looking into other options.

• Love
Reactions: WegildDev

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
After casting my vote I'm following up on it, if you're interested I could suggest one.

Right off the bat, futanari would be a good one. Plenty of ways to implement it.
You could even go as far as add futanari transformation, add that onto current female interactions and you could add different types of interactions with pre-existing entities. You wouldn't have to make as many enemies this way unless you want to go the extra mile and add futanari mobs.

Entirely up to you how you want to approach it, but I hope it at least helps in looking into other options.
There will be futunari mobs, I love drawing female silhouettes so it won't be much of a hassle.... well it might be but it will pleasant for me to do ^^

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Honestly I love that wegild is putting the time and effort just to answer questions and bug reports on this forum, not a lot of devs do that.
Respect +
Thank you for your kind words! Thanks to my current, quite unique, working situation (and my ability to do a couple things at the same time) I am able to take constant peeks at the forum and reply to people or roll out critical hotfixes if a major issue is reported ^^. I am not sure for how long I will be able to uphold the current ability to respond (dayjob is a little random) so fast but I'll do my best to do so :)

Feb 9, 2021
Thank you for your kind words! Thanks to my current, quite unique, working situation (and my ability to do a couple things at the same time) I am able to take constant peeks at the forum and reply to people or roll out critical hotfixes if a major issue is reported ^^. I am not sure for how long I will be able to uphold the current ability to respond (dayjob is a little random) so fast but I'll do my best to do so :)
as long as you give it your best shot and stay open with the community you should be alright

• Red Heart

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
How do you get to the blue key? I can't seem to climb the spider web
I was only able to climb the right edge of the web.
Hmmm I was not aware that there would be a problem with the web, probably I forgot to make the collider large enough, adding it to the bug list! Thank you!

edit: Yup, that was it, change will be implemented in the next content patch, thank you for reporting that again!

Last edited:

Stellar5682

Aug 17, 2023
I reported bugs so I'll report my suggestions:

- Make a Sprint feature with the speed of the current run. make run speed the current speed while holding down w key. (slower)

My opinion on this game's movement is mostly positive, the speed is a big help traveling to enemy camps mostly on either end of the map but is frustrating when fighting or platforming. You can keep both of these advantages with a sprint feature

- Prostitution and Funatari (if added) should be optional feature, or less important

I believe with the submissive aspect of the game prostitution could be really hot, and can serve a purpose for getting special loot or money but this being key aspect to your progress defeats the purpose of Wegild acting as a warrior.
For funatari if it's going to be added i prefer if it is limited to a few enemies rather than your own character or any important characters. Some people might enjoy but some like me, might not it if its something you can't voluntarily avoid

- Rape without Losing HP. No damage stun attacks with the (!) prompts

People who want to play for the h-scenes also might find it hard to engage more than twice without getting reset. When your fighting the knockdowns/stun attacks should function like the unblockable attacks with ! symbol but doesn't do damage. This way you can submit instead of having to stand and get hit to potentially "fuck up" and have to restart, in order to initiate h-scenes.

- Sex in full should change character appearance like it does in character status page

Wegild after h-scenes either 1. progressively appear more lewd or messed up than she was before, ripped clothes, messy hair, drenched in sweat or semen 2. Running tires her out quicker, adds heavy breathing sounds that get more noticable, and she appears like she woke up with less sleep everytime, and (for a second or 2) stops you to catch breath occasionally. This could build upon the submissive aspect and act as mark of defeat.

This should reset after going to sleep.

- Orgasm animation

This confused me a little. So an enemy does orgasm before the 3rd phase but there is no animation for it? The enemy already came and just continue to fuck. It is hot as hell though. I just don't like the fact there isn't a real creampie like the character status makes you believe there is. If you add one at the end it would make the h scene feel more complete and submissive which imo is pretty hot.

Getting long so I'll list a few other things, add more harvestable items, better overall loot chances, easier to notice loot, harder to escape rape, remove spam click to stunlock enemies, selling items for the amount sold? animation gallery and access to boss fight after beating them. fighting with pregnancy is also intresting might go with someone said adding stages to it.

Last edited:

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
I reported bugs so I'll report my suggestions:

- Make a Sprint feature with the speed of the current run. make run speed the current speed while holding down w key. (slower)

My opinion on this game's movement is mostly positive, the speed is a big help traveling to enemy camps mostly on either end of the map but is frustrating when fighting or platforming. You can keep both of these advantages with a sprint feature

- Prostitution and Funatari (if added) should be optional feature, or less important

I believe with the submissive aspect of the game prostitution could be really hot, and can serve a purpose for getting special loot or money but this being key aspect to your progress defeats the purpose of Wegild acting as a warrior.
For funatari if it's going to be added i prefer if it is limited to a few enemies rather than your own character or any important characters. Some people might enjoy but some like me, might not it if its something you can't voluntarily avoid

People who want to play for the h-scenes also might find it hard to engage more than twice without getting reset. When your fighting the knockdowns/stun attacks should function like the unblockable attacks with ! symbol but doesn't do damage. This way you can submit instead of having to stand and get hit to potentially "fuck up" and have to restart, in order to initiate h-scenes.

- Sex in full should change character appearance like it does in character status page

Wegild after h-scenes either 1. progressively appear more lewd or messed up than she was before, ripped clothes, messy hair, drenched in sweat or semen 2. Running tires her out quicker, adds heavy breathing sounds that get more noticable, and she appears like she woke up with less sleep everytime, and (for a second or 2) stops you to catch breath occasionally. This could build upon the submissive aspect and act as mark of defeat.

This should reset after going to sleep.

- Orgasm animation

This confused me a little. So an enemy does orgasm before the 3rd phase but there is no animation for it? The enemy already came and just continue to fuck. It is hot as hell though. I just don't like the fact there isn't a real creampie like the character status makes you believe there is. If you add one at the end it would make the h scene feel more complete and submissive which imo is pretty hot.

Getting long so I'll list a few other things, add more harvestable items, better overall loot chances, easier to notice loot, harder to escape rape, remove spam click to stunlock enemies, selling items for the amount sold? animation gallery and access to boss fight after beating them. fighting with pregnancy is also intresting might go with someone said adding stages to it.
Thank you for your suggestions here

Sounds like an excellent idea, will toy around with when I will be adding the stamina mechanics. It would require a new running (slower) animation for Wegild so it will take a little bit of time (I spend 3 times as much for animations with the main character,

I intend to make the prostitution "arc" completely optional, basically side content :) Futanari will be for a couple enemies that will have lore reasons to be such ^^

The struggle/h attack system will be overhauled in the next few patches. Addition of stamina proper, a couple items, struggle animations + an option to concede + a seduction system. I believe a combination like that would be most sufficient ^^

I truly wish to do it at some point, however, not only would editing the animations take a long time (that's one of the reasons why we don't have pregnant combat now) but also correctly tracking the states by the animator would be a terrible headache.
I might start taking this on after the second major patch.

- Orgasm animation

Sex animations usually have 3 stages, the last one is them filling Wegild up (usually). Some animations were drawn pretty early on in the game development (like a year ago) and might lack those features, or those features of a creampie stage might not be that visible.

In the new ones I'm making sure that this stage is visible, I might start adding a fourth one where the cum just oozes from her tho, we will see :)

More harvestable items are coming with the next patch, along with an intro to the crafting system ^^

Animation gallery will be done as one of the QOL features later on, and the bossess will be accessible as.... elite enemies that will appear in other maps :) Slightly weaker but with mostly the same appearance/animations

Yours,
~WegildDev

Reactions: Stellar5682

defnotalt

Jul 13, 2021
Hi, interesting game so far!

I don't seem to be able to progress past this point (glitterwald forest), the gateway just sends me back to camp but i don't see any more dialog or quest changes. And the orb just sends me back to the same level again. Am i missing something?

no-progress.png

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Hi, interesting game so far!

I don't seem to be able to progress past this point (glitterwald forest), the gateway just sends me back to camp but i don't see any more dialog or quest changes. And the orb just sends me back to the same level again. Am i missing something?

View attachment 3798307
Hey there!
Thank you for playing! When it comes to the forest, you can also go leftwards, save the merchant and enter the demo area through another teleporter (by activating the blue key).

At the moment that would be the end of content, but more is coming soon ^^

Reactions: defnotalt

defnotalt

Jul 13, 2021
Hey there!
Thank you for playing! When it comes to the forest, you can also go leftwards, save the merchant and enter the demo area through another teleporter (by activating the blue key).

At the moment that would be the end of content, but more is coming soon ^^
Oh, me and my dumbass assuming right was the correct way and left was already explored :LOL:

Now that I have finished the current content, a few comments:

Very solid first alpha version of the game, the dialog is simple/straight-forward but good enough to keep you engaged, and I like the humor too. I can feel that there's a (potential) actual game in it, and not just a hub for R18 content.

Strenghts:
  1. Solid dialog and humor
  2. Decent number of good quality R18 animations
  3. Interesting way to handle breeding

What I think should be improved:
  1. Movement needs refinement
    Movement is very floaty, it feels like you're sliding across a frozen lake than actual walking. It is also very fast, not sure if my 144Hz display is the reason (I remember a comment about speed being tied to framerate, not sure if it's fixed).
  2. Combat needs refinement
    With that said, I found the combat to work well enough despite the awkward movement (the mutated spawnie boss battle was better than I expected). Of course, it still needs improvement, specially when the movement is adjusted.
  3. The initial text dump from the book is a bit too much
    I understand the need for initial lore, but I think it's possible to make it shorter and then introduce the rest of the lore while progressing in the game.
  4. Questing
    A quick way to show current quest log and active quest would reduce the chances of people forgetting what they have to do (if that is already present, I didn't find it).
Some bugs I found:
  1. When exiting the character status through the "Escape" key, the game moves on but the screen still displays the status.
  2. The mutated spawnie can come back to life for a couple seconds after killing it, possibly by hitting it after they're dead, and is able to damage the player.
There's also an overall "wonkiness" of how the character interacts with other objects, but I think that is expected from early development of a platforming game, and it should be gradually improved over time.

Overall, very solid first alpha!

14a.jpg

Pollylaff

Jul 17, 2021
First hentai platformer I actually enjoyed how it plays and saw potential.

Technical problems:
• After killing bubble guy, if you fall into the hole again, you're hard stuck.
• Beast tribe folk attack trigger range is higher than their own attack range, making it impossible for them to hit the player character under certain circumstances.

Difficulty:
• Difficulty could be a tad bit higher. Enemies take quite a long time to react.
• Standing still and spamming attack on spawners until stuff stop coming out of them can get tiring in the long run. Maybe all spawners close to the one we're attacking should spawn enemies.

Other suggestions:

• Other weapons would be nice.

• Skip button for all interactions, cause I keep hitting E and going through dialogs that I've already read lol.

• Good thing about an H game is that the player doesn't need to be rewarded with stats or items every time they do something. You can add caves, NPCs, quests and questlines hidden around the maps to make the exploring rewarding.

• At first I thought run speed was too fast, but it's not. It's quite easy to get used to it and adapt. If too many people find it bad, an item that trades some movement speed for a point of health or something could be added, perhaps.

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Oh, me and my dumbass assuming right was the correct way and left was already explored :LOL:

Now that I have finished the current content, a few comments:

Very solid first alpha version of the game, the dialog is simple/straight-forward but good enough to keep you engaged, and I like the humor too. I can feel that there's a (potential) actual game in it, and not just a hub for R18 content.

Strenghts:
  1. Solid dialog and humor
  2. Decent number of good quality R18 animations
  3. Interesting way to handle breeding

What I think should be improved:
  1. Movement needs refinement
    Movement is very floaty, it feels like you're sliding across a frozen lake than actual walking. It is also very fast, not sure if my 144Hz display is the reason (I remember a comment about speed being tied to framerate, not sure if it's fixed).
  2. Combat needs refinement
    With that said, I found the combat to work well enough despite the awkward movement (the mutated spawnie boss battle was better than I expected). Of course, it still needs improvement, specially when the movement is adjusted.
  3. The initial text dump from the book is a bit too much
    I understand the need for initial lore, but I think it's possible to make it shorter and then introduce the rest of the lore while progressing in the game.
  4. Questing
    A quick way to show current quest log and active quest would reduce the chances of people forgetting what they have to do (if that is already present, I didn't find it).
Some bugs I found:
  1. When exiting the character status through the "Escape" key, the game moves on but the screen still displays the status.
  2. The mutated spawnie can come back to life for a couple seconds after killing it, possibly by hitting it after they're dead, and is able to damage the player.
There's also an overall "wonkiness" of how the character interacts with other objects, but I think that is expected from early development of a platforming game, and it should be gradually improved over time.

Overall, very solid first alpha!

View attachment 3798623
Hi there!

Thank you for an extensive review and your thoughts!

Improvements:
1. The movement (especially base speed) will be scaled down with the next few patches gradually, I will also possibly draw a new, more balanced, running animation that will be more sufficient and one of the players suggested adding the current running speed as a sprint ability feature. The framerate dependent speed was already fixed with the first hotfix.
2. The combat system, as well as the struggle system, will be extended. As you can see there is, for the time being, empty stamina bar below health. It will be used in both systems later on ^^
3. Thank you for this very much needed comment about a text dump, I will revise the intro in the future and possibly shorten it, adding the lore there as an optional dialogue for a few NPC ^^
4. In the current dev version (the one I am working with) I have the L key mapped to the quest log, which will open the inventory/quest log canvas and select it. (Added the Escape key as well to quickly exit the menu/canvas ^^)

Bugs:
1. There are a couple of bugs with the character screen, they should be fixed by the next patch
2. That is a bug I will be researching, after I do so I will fix it (and then possibly use as a mechanic somewhere else, maybe with some sort of swamp creatures :unsure:

Yours,
~WegildDev

Reactions: defnotalt

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024

Technical problems:
• Beast tribe folk attack trigger range is higher than their own attack range, making it impossible for them to hit the player character under certain circumstances.

Difficulty:
• Difficulty could be a tad bit higher. Enemies take quite a long time to react.
• Standing still and spamming attack on spawners until stuff stop coming out of them can get tiring in the long run. Maybe all spawners close to the one we're attacking should spawn enemies.

Other suggestions:

• Skip button for all interactions, cause I keep hitting E and going through dialogs that I've already read lol.

• Good thing about an H game is that the player doesn't need to be rewarded with stats or items every time they do something. You can add caves, NPCs, quests and questlines hidden around the maps to make the exploring rewarding.

• At first I thought run speed was too fast, but it's not. It's quite easy to get used to it and adapt. If too many people find it bad, an item that trades some movement speed for a point of health or something could be added, perhaps.
Hi there!
I'm very glad you liked the game and that you see the potential ^^

Technicals:
1. I will close the cave after the quest is done, I have not thought of that earlier, should be fixed with the next patch
2. Thank you for that report! I will look into it and revise their attack range

Difficulty:
1. The difficulty will get harder once the struggle system gets revised, what is more, at the moment we mostly encounter basic enemies that are mostly cannon fodder. I'll try to add some more interesting enemies in the future and I will add variants to the already existing mobs with faster reaction speeds ^^
2. I've got a couple of ideas on how to punish such behavior (or make it basically impossible for a player), those will be implemented in the future :)

Other suggestions:
1. I'm thinking of adding some ranged options in the future, but I think that the axe is there to stay as a main weapon
2. Skip is on the board, will do my best to deliver a stable version in the next patch
3. Will very much do so ^^
4. A nice suggestion, will take it under consideration :)

son09918

Apr 14, 2023
RNG my friend, is a fickle mistress ^^. Some chests eg. the chest in the boss level which is near the red doors has a veeeery small chance of dropping anything atm. Since this level is not repeatable anyway, I will possibly delete it and place something else in there ^^.
The drop RNG is currently being tested since, in the next few patches, item drops will have much more importance.
aint no way it drop nothing but not important anyway

Stellar5682

Aug 17, 2023

Technical problems:

Difficulty:

Other suggestions:

hopefully dev reads this,

I also made a list of suggestions but here you mentioned some good points that i didn't talk about in the combat section that the dev can improve upon. Im currently wondering whats the method to fixing these 1. enemy reaction is slow (agreed) 2. spamming attack near spawners (big problem)

The first is probably easy enough just make the enemy start attacks earlier. But the fact you can just attack faster and start spamming makes it still pretty easy to kill the enemies. Maybe make the attacks faster too? I briefly said in my post maybe removing the whole stunlock situation cause right now your character can attack at a fast enough rate to kill anything by just repeatedly left clicking, so maybe shortening the enemy recovery time could force you to avoid attacks and fix 2nd problem.

worth noting theres a strategy i have right now is pretty overpowered you just move around spawn camps and then group everybody together and swing like 3 times which AOE kills everyone. there should be a hard limit on this so its not too easy.

otherwise what you said was helpful i like the skip all button idea, weapons maybe? axe feels natural. I do have to mention what you said about movement yes, you can adapt to it, but the default should be changed rather than using items. On platforming sections going so fast can be liablilty but also a strength for such a wide map that which is why run speed should just be a sprint feature and run speed a slower jog. Its a duel benefit.

Stellar5682

Aug 17, 2023
Thank you for your suggestions here

Sounds like an excellent idea, will toy around with when I will be adding the stamina mechanics. It would require a new running (slower) animation for Wegild so it will take a little bit of time (I spend 3 times as much for animations with the main character,

I intend to make the prostitution "arc" completely optional, basically side content :) Futanari will be for a couple enemies that will have lore reasons to be such ^^

The struggle/h attack system will be overhauled in the next few patches. Addition of stamina proper, a couple items, struggle animations + an option to concede + a seduction system. I believe a combination like that would be most sufficient ^^

I truly wish to do it at some point, however, not only would editing the animations take a long time (that's one of the reasons why we don't have pregnant combat now) but also correctly tracking the states by the animator would be a terrible headache.
I might start taking this on after the second major patch.

- Orgasm animation

Sex animations usually have 3 stages, the last one is them filling Wegild up (usually). Some animations were drawn pretty early on in the game development (like a year ago) and might lack those features, or those features of a creampie stage might not be that visible.

In the new ones I'm making sure that this stage is visible, I might start adding a fourth one where the cum just oozes from her tho, we will see :)

More harvestable items are coming with the next patch, along with an intro to the crafting system ^^

Animation gallery will be done as one of the QOL features later on, and the bossess will be accessible as.... elite enemies that will appear in other maps :) Slightly weaker but with mostly the same appearance/animations

Yours,
~WegildDev
Thanks for Responding,

I've never spoke on this forum until I saw this thread so im glad my ideas could be of use to you
just going to clarify some things and question a few, otherwise I love what you got in store so far

- Sprint feature,

im wondering if new stamina bar will be a feature that will effect you in combat or only the capacity to move, cause if the second, you can make it so sprint stops after duration of time but still allows you to walk/run. being stopped fully is a little irritating. otherwise sprint i suggest using shift or double tap a or d to use. Or if you run for long enough you start to sprint.

- Prostituion and Funatari

Great. intrested to see how players will think about how the prostitution arc will function. I will definitely try out for the scenes
Futa is not a pleasure of mine so im glad it won't be a big focus.

- Sex character changes.

After reading your message I realized i may have gone a little ahead of myself. I realize this game is really only just getting started so I guess it would not be easy making multiple (changing) character states off sex juding what you already said bout taking 3x as long for MC animations. With that Pregnant combat seems less appealing i won't lie.

Im glad all of this still on the table though because i liked what you did with the character status on the menu.

- Orgasm animation

Had to think about this for a while. H-scene last animation is fine i suppose, haven't really seen it as "filling her up" because what i said before, the loop makes it seem the enemy has already came from the get go. I suggest replacing that animation (or for the new ones) to make orgasm visible by making wegild's pussy leak steadily or adding an xray where you can clearly tell that monster dick is doing its job. adding a fourth one like you said would be more like a after-sex submissive display which im all for, but would be extra work on top of what i'm trying to suggest here.

I realize it's kinda tough to implent changes upon the current h-scenes because 4-5 enemies I remember are going to need different variations of this change. But I'm insistent atleast on behalf of new h-scenes, it would be way more hot if there is a creampie because right now it doesn't seem like there is one.

- Additional stuff

I hope these ones are little more reasonable, and that harvestables will be useful for selling as much as they will be for crafting as I forsee that grind open possibilities. praying too the whole stacked items being sold for the same price gets fixed.
And excellent. Gallery is going to check off a big box on the playerbase wish list I already know.

Good luck on the game. Love what i seen so far and i will continue to say this 100%

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes