koolnan

Aug 25, 2019
I'm 70% sure this is AI or at least AI assisted for some parts of the CGs but I'm weak to blonde nuns so I might as well try

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
wait i remember another RPGM game with a blonde nun that needed to pay a huge debt
is it the same game or is it just copy pasted?

// nevermind, she was pink haired

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
How to access/ switch night scene?
You need to do the prostitution in the Inn until you can't do it anymore, then you have to leave the Inn but when the game says if you want to go home, you select No. Then you should be in night free roam.
I had the depravity lvl 2 and that is the limit it seems.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
In the span of 20 years since the beginning of the boom of erotic games, only 37 is not that much. I know that it's only the English version, but still...
I shudder to think of the actual number when adding the untranslated ones. Much less, games where there IS a nun section (like a costume change or a side quest)
Edit: literally just added a new one today (so 38 now) lol

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BlackElite

AhegaoLife

Jul 11, 2017
You need to do the prostitution in the Inn until you can't do it anymore, then you have to leave the Inn but when the game says if you want to go home, you select No. Then you should be in night free roam.
I had the depravity lvl 2 and that is the limit it seems.
Ok, thanks for the help (y)

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
How do you get the three scenes in the forest? The only time I could get out of the village was when negotiating for extended deadline, which ends with a gangbang in the forest. Is there another way to get out of the village and into the forest?

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes