Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Patriarch [v0.11a] [TheGary]

1. 5.00 star(s)

LaraWolfe

So far, v0.1, I love this story-ish. See this story got me thinking about what if they got lost and ran out of food, and then a tent got shredded, and Tommy's gun ran out of ammo and then the group decides to build a shelter and over time that shelter grows into a house all the while their relationship grows into a thruple rather than a couple with a fwb.

Then conflicts start to arise and it's how things are handled that pave the way for the end, when suddenly their electronics start working again, which they have kept charged via small solar panel charging unit. MC notices it first, and has to make the choice to tell the others. When he does they then have to decide on what to do because they have made a life out in the woods, do they want to go back to civilization? Are they happy living together here in the home they've built? Those would be the endings.

About halfway through this game that is what I was starting to expect to happen. But then suddenly we got a cutscene of a crazy family. And now with how v0.1 ends... I'm interested in seeing where it goes, but not sure which idea I would like to see more. Only time will tell. Either way this has been a great start and set up with plenty of fap material to feed the fap trolls.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ThL

The game from TheGary starts almost where CMA stopped.
    You get 3 paths, for the anal / spanking / none of those - lovers.
    Renders are as great as ever.
    And there are a lots of animations, almost every sex scene is animated.
    First release is a light hearted prologue for was seems to be a darker story where the MC will have to prove his worth.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

chthonic_goat_666

Dev has changed/improved almost every issue that his previous game had. There's no grindy sandbox to start with. The story isn't bloated/adult-netflix-wannabe and hopefully it stays that way. It sets the stage for the lewd stuff while being interesting and decently written, which to me is the perfect balance for this genre. Characters aren't a lineup of masculine insecurities reified as daz puppets; they resemble actual humans.

We get quite a few h-scenes in the first update, which bodes well for future updates and makes me very happy. They are interactive and feature multiple angles which makes me even happier.

Based on the available content there are two major fetishes:
    >>sharing, which will no doubt induce a torrent of 1 stars from anti-ntr activists. Ntr being defined on this site as women having sex with living and/or dead entities other than the PC. Anyway I'd say it's done right, unless you like "slow-burn" or something.
    >>mf and mmf bdsm, as you can probably tell from the title. So far there's only a spanking scene. Btw dialling down the spanking fetish is another wise decision.

The gfx and animations are a bit underwhelming but I had fun and managed to get horny so can't complain.