Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Love the game, but please do something about the size of the files. The pre-Christmas Special .rar is 8,4 GB. It's nuts! By the end of updates it will need dedicated SSD for it alone!
What are you on about? The rar file of the main game is around 9GB while the special is around 600MB.

Pay close attention to the dev’s posts on the released updates next time. The dev always leaves a patch per update since the time I suggested it to solve the massive file issues. Keep up to date per patch and you’ll be fine.

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
I forgot just now but how do you access the gym?

Edit: found the answer, had to sleep in the medbay in the vents

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2018
What are you on about? The rar file of the main game is around 9GB while the special is around 600MB.

Pay close attention to the dev’s posts on the released updates next time. The dev always leaves a patch per update since the time I suggested it to solve the massive file issues. Keep up to date per patch and you’ll be fine.
The game itself is huge in size in comparison to similar games on this site. The patches can work in helping installing the newer version without downloading everything from the scratch, but the size of game still remains big.

Bunchanumbers

Mar 24, 2018
Back to complimenting messman, but I really do appreciate he puts in content for low-lewd tali. A lot of games have the situations escalate to corruption-only stuff and I personally love super lewd situations with reluctant heroines!

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Back to complimenting messman, but I really do appreciate he puts in content for low-lewd tali. A lot of games have the situations escalate to corruption-only stuff and I personally love super lewd situations with reluctant heroines!
I said before that don't considering lewd level as some kind of progress just to get more scenes and I trying to do unique animations for all levels. Nothing changed since.

lookyout

Nov 30, 2020
There's fun to be had in trying to stay low-level for games with corruption mechanics, nice to see that playstyle is given some attention. (Although there's probably not enough milk on the ship to fix my Tali...:whistle:)

4.70 star(s) 128 Votes