RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I really hope this earns itself a pregnancy tag eventually. And that we get to learn how Quarrian bodies are very flexible, and can actually make those giant monkey cocks fit.

Also, I was amazed by how "right" Tali's face under the helmet felt to me. What I've seen from other artists never quite fit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluerubber

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I really hope this earns itself a pregnancy tag eventually. And that we get to learn how Quarrian bodies are very flexible, and can actually make those giant monkey cocks fit.

Also, I was amazed by how "right" Tali's face under the helmet felt to me. What I've seen from other artists never quite fit.
No pregnancy tag, sorry. Not in this game for sure. I decided from the start not to promise "everything for everyone". It kind of bad practice and if i start to do what i really dont like, better not to do it at all.

P.S. I registered subscribestar. There is the link on first page, waiting for approvement abt a week already. Dont know how it might work but they not responding on my email. Not sure you can even see my public message there. So if anyone can send some message to subscribestar and help to hurry the process, it will be great. :HideThePain: Also i planning to do discord server.

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
No pregnancy tag, sorry. Not in this game for sure. I decided from the start not to promise "everything for everyone". It kind of bad practice and if i start to do what i really dont like, better not to do it at all.

P.S. I registered subscribestar. There is the link on first page, waiting for approvement abt a week already. Dont know how it might work but they not responding on my email. Not sure you can even see my public message there. So if anyone can send some message to subscribestar and help to hurry the process, it will be great. :HideThePain: Also i planning to do discord server.

I agree with that mentality, in my opinion there is nothing worse than having a whole idea broken and taken away from the origional creator. Especially because when people add pledges youll be forced to take on a lot of pressure from those who have a "we pay we say" mentality. I say keep going withyour own ideas, scenes, stories and sticky situations but appriciate the community suggestions when your drawing blanks. :) Im still loving the first release, gone through multiple runs to prepare saves for the next update.

Feb 18, 2020
Y'know... I haven't gotten into the mass effect trilogy that much, as I like the andromeda one the most, but I do hope someone makes a game about Vetra Nyx, as she's my favorite character in the franchise, but all the same I do enjoy the fact that there is an erotic parody of mass effect that's actually good compared to the other ones, hopefully it doesn't get abandoned.

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
Y'know... I haven't gotten into the mass effect trilogy that much, as I like the andromeda one the most, but I do hope someone makes a game about Vetra Nyx, as she's my favorite character in the franchise, but all the same I do enjoy the fact that there is an erotic parody of mass effect that's actually good compared to the other ones, hopefully it doesn't get abandoned.
To be completely fair to andromida vetra's design is very nice and the gameplay far succeeds the origional trilogy. Unfortunately it had a very rough start and it wasnt exactly what the old fans wanted. I personally think a mass effect turn based or RTS would be really cool

Reactions: _Messman_
Mar 8, 2018

We will watch your career with great interest.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I love the game until now, is pretty rare to see ME content at all.
A small question, can we expect exhibitionism content?, as in "improving" the suit? of course I just wish to have Tali's bare ass in my screen, and again, thanks for the game!
Suit improving is in plans, its one of the steps in improving my blender skills. :) I like the challenge so no doubt i will push this issue to the logical end and make quarian "slut-suit" worthy of our modest girl :KEK:

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
LEWD Cutscene Walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice, i add this to main page. Third scene in prison is random really. Just 50% chance gorilla grab Tali, no special unlock option. I guess better add a such.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I want to say that you have done a great job and I really like what you do. I wanted to ask if there will be new monsters and mechanics for breast expansion and maybe cumflation?

View attachment 1857228
Thank you. New mosters for sure. Don't quite understand what is "cumflation" mean. Didn't think abt breasts expansion, but if it fits the game plot in general, may be i'll do it.

Feb 18, 2020
Thank you. New mosters for sure. Don't quite understand what is "cumflation" mean. Didn't think abt breasts expansion, but if it fits the game plot in general, may be i'll do it.
I believe they mean cum-inflation, which is basically what it sounds like, basically an excessive amount of cum stretch the womb or stomach past what is possible normally, as it causes bulging, some people may like to see that happen though, but knowing the infection system, it might not do well unless she develops an good immune system.

Now for the breast expansion, I would like to see Tali's tits get bigger and have a possible milking scene happen from a creature or person sucking on them, as my idea if you do have it happen is make being milked another source of income, of course you would need pills or something to increase breast milk productivity, and the breast size increase, but overall I say it'll be interesting, but in the end it's your decision.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
I believe they mean cum-inflation, which is basically what it sounds like, basically an excessive amount of cum stretch the womb or stomach past what is possible normally, as it causes bulging, some people may like to see that happen though, but knowing the infection system, it might not do well unless she develops an good immune system.

Now for the breast expansion, I would like to see Tali's tits get bigger and have a possible milking scene happen from a creature or person sucking on them, as my idea if you do have it happen is make being milked another source of income, of course you would need pills or something to increase breast milk productivity, and the breast size increase, but overall I say it'll be interesting, but in the end it's your decision.
Ahhh, this kind of inflation :LUL: Yeah, i would like to do something like this, but without much extreme - we don't want Tali to swell like leather baloon and roll away in outer space, isn't it? :KEK: And most likely it will be some kind of game over scenes.

Feb 18, 2020
Ahhh, this kind of inflation :LUL: Yeah, i would like to do something like this, but without much extreme - we don't want Tali to swell like leather baloon and roll away in outer space, isn't it? :KEK: And most likely it will be some kind of game over scenes.
Alright then, and true don't want that to happen, and what about the breast expansion? the crew would need another type of food supply, especially when the water runs out in the ship.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Alright then, and true don't want that to happen, and what about the breast expansion? the crew would need another type of food supply, especially when the water runs out in the ship.
If you mean to make the Tali local milking cow - likely no. If we talking abt some scenes - yes.
I planning to do such content optional like futa etc. There will be such scenes but they will not be the main driving force for the plot in general. The main things which cannot be avoided for sure i can describe as follow:
- Monsters crawling all around the ship hungry to fuck Tali when she walking, running, sleeping.
- Some crew members who doesn't mind taking advantage of the situation and try their luck in same.
Just like this.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 104 Votes