Wavedancer

Nov 24, 2017
Well, it not a bug. It just sync problem. I described it in update post. Sometimes it will happen.
Ok, I thought it's similar to the clipping like the red varrel BJ scene I mentioned few weeks ago.
Is bug reporting ok in this topic or do you prefer PM or Discord?

But, good job at all ;-)

moustaffasmall

Nov 28, 2020
First off, big fan of the game, good job Messman :D
The dp scene with "frog" men is bugged I get the script error twice during it. I dont know whether there are supposed to be more camera angles there or what?
Edit: Nevermind the hotfix took care of that. Im interested now in where the tentacle scene is ( If its not connected to the game over scene), and where is the other "frog" man anal scene ( I know of the dp one when you approach the nest and the one when you go back to the lab and get ambushed by one of them, but is that it?)

Last edited:
Reactions: _Messman_
Jul 24, 2017
Every time I run into what I assume is a scene in the vents area I get the following error. This is the current version, and has the patch applied.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 27336, in script
call screen ventslider
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/script.rpy", line 27338, in execute
screen ventslider():
File "game/script.rpy", line 27338, in execute
screen ventslider():
File "game/script.rpy", line 27340, in execute
timer .1 repeat True action [If(points <= 0, true=Jump("lost"), false=SetVariable("points", points - minus))]
File "game/script.rpy", line 27340, in keywords
timer .1 repeat True action [If(points <= 0, true=Jump("lost"), false=SetVariable("points", points - minus))]
File "game/script.rpy", line 27340, in <module>
NameError: name 'minus' is not defined

4.70 star(s) 126 Votes