johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Should this not have the futa/trans tag? Working with the merchant and investigating the nearby noise at the start does denote futa content.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
I will add lot more in any case. The plot progress will be close to the end after open the forward part of the ship. It the next stage after pass the vents.
So. What plans do you have for this game then? You say you still have a lot to add?

forsited

Oct 6, 2018
This is one of those games I wait for an update with extreme excitement, then cum fountains when it finally comes out. Awesome game, super glad that the combat animations got more love. For me, the combat sex is the best part. I love all the directions it can go in a fight between full armor, stripped, no helmet, non-consensual or seduction. The duel enemy one is an awesome addition (maybe even late game there could be 3?) can't wait to see what other enemies come around or if more variations come out. Fantastic work _Messman_

Ethanboy

Feb 9, 2018
I have quest: ' Explore the vents ' but i have founded nothing there i've been crawling there for quite much now
I have founded eggs but thats it.

RatherDevious

Jan 29, 2018
I have quest: ' Explore the vents ' but i have founded nothing there i've been crawling there for quite much now
I have founded eggs but thats it.
Be sure to use the walkthrough if you are having trouble. The walkthrough can be found on the main page.

If you are still experiencing problems:

1 - This may be a bug or...
2 - You are using an old save.

RatherDevious

Jan 29, 2018
Introducing: RDMod!

Slap this into your: The Pilgrimage\Game folder

The second mod for The Pilgrimage - An unfinished dialogue and story overhaul.

This is more of a field test than anything to see if it's worth continuing since there's a lot of stuff left to change. Currently dialogue has been changed up to the Invasion events.

Attached are some examples of what you can expect, though a few slides hardly does the changes a service.

Apes = %90 done
Red Varren = %90 done
Shower Bugs = %100 Done
Prison Apes = %90 done
Ape Bad End 1 = %100 Done
Varren Bad End = %100 Done
Shower Bugs Bad End = %100 Done
Jesora Events = %100 Done

Notice: This is a more word-heavy mod.

Last edited:

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
What does this mod do at all?

The second mod for The Pilgrimage - A (not really) complete dialogue and story overhaul (that is mostly similar to the original story, but still!)

This is more of a field test than anything to see if it's worth continuing since there's a lot of stuff left to change. Currently dialogue has been changed up to the Invasion events!

Apes = %90 done
Red Varren = %90 done
Shower Bugs = %100 Done
Prison Apes = %90 done

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017

The second mod for The Pilgrimage - A (not really) complete dialogue and story overhaul (that is mostly similar to the original story, but still!)

This is more of a field test than anything to see if it's worth continuing since there's a lot of stuff left to change. Currently dialogue has been changed up to the Invasion events!

Apes = %90 done
Red Varren = %90 done
Shower Bugs = %100 Done
Prison Apes = %90 done

i'm gonna try this as i love this game, but you might want to put some screenshots of your version compared to Messman's original game to give an idea of how the changes are and maybe even attract some attention to your version. just a tip tho

RatherDevious

Jan 29, 2018
i'm gonna try this as i love this game, but you might want to put some screenshots of your version compared to Messman's original game to give an idea of how the changes are and maybe even attract some attention to your version. just a tip tho
Eh, was more of a hobby mod than something I poured sweat and tears into.

I'll consider making a second post or updating the first one. As I've said, it's a more fleshed out version than the vanilla game offers when it comes to dialogue and writing. There are no new scenes, just rewritten/expanded retellings OF scenes.

But good idea nonetheless.

Feb 14, 2019

Apes = %90 done
Red Varren = %90 done
Shower Bugs = %100 Done
Prison Apes = %90 done

Hey I tried downloading, but clicking on the link just opens the thing up in another tab like showing all the words and whatnot I side instead of downloading it...

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Eh, was more of a hobby mod than something I poured sweat and tears into.

I'll consider making a second post or updating the first one. As I've said, it's a more fleshed out version than the vanilla game offers when it comes to dialogue and writing. There are no new scenes, just rewritten/expanded retellings OF scenes.

But good idea nonetheless.
Hey I tried downloading, but clicking on the link just opens the thing up in another tab like showing all the words and whatnot I side instead of downloading it...
its just showing the archive,not downloading it on the format,you could always open a note and cut paste on it and just change the format in the end after naming ,but it aint always work for everyone so,dunno,you could simply wait for RD just put it as download later,i marked his comment on the reply so he can see it,just in case yours passed by

Looking131

Jan 27, 2023
Quite fun, playing through at the moment, so far I've been to the merchant, believe I'd gotten the Omni-tool repaired, explored the ship, openned nearby areas in the warehouse, prison and so on. But I cannot access the datapad or door in the living area, "omni-tool isn't repaired yet". Have I soft locked or something?

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes