BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
why i am heting the bad ending
This question was naswered long ago. Just search for the answer next time, and save yourself the the time to wait for an answer.

Anyway. Have you tried killing the enemy?
At certain story point one enemy will invade your safe zone. (either gorillas or red varren)
The only way to progress the story is to WIN the fight.

Tip: The actual fight is harder then any other fight so far, so use of grenades is mandatory. 2 grenades should win you the fight on their own but never hurts to have more.

analilith

Aug 16, 2017
I really recommend replaying the start if you already have started the game a while ago to see the updated intro sex scene <3

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I know it's debatable but isn't bestiality tag kind of misleading?
You can have sex with the varren, sure. However, varren is technically an alien. Aliens usually go under monsters. Where bestiality focuses basically on everything that is a real life animal.

RatherDevious

Jan 29, 2018
I know it's debatable but isn't bestiality tag kind of misleading?
You can have sex with the varren, sure. However, varren is technically an alien. Aliens usually go under monsters. Where bestiality focuses basically on everything that is a real life animal.
That's splitting hairs. If all it takes is a paint job and a "from planet X" quote to make a green horse an 'alien', we'd be missing the point of the bestiality/alien tags. Tagging content should always be taken at face value as that is all the average user will ever care to consider when browsing.

If one wants to care, It's best to look at it from the perspective of "are these things universally regarded as pets/animals in the larger scale of the lore?"

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
That's splitting hairs. If all it takes is a paint job and a "from planet X" quote to make a green horse an 'alien', we'd be missing the point of the bestiality/alien tags. Tagging content should always be taken at face value as that is all the average user will ever care to consider when browsing.

If one wants to care, It's best to look at it from the perspective of "are these things universally regarded as pets/animals in the larger scale of the lore?"
Not to say that their train of thought is necessarily illogical, but what you say is correct.

Reactions: RatherDevious

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks, should be fixed now, I reuploaded the file.
yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh

no

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label choose_lewdness is defined twice, at File "mods/gallery/script/labels.rpyc", line 985:

and File "mods/gallery/script/labels.rpyc", line 1196:

The label choose_lewdness is defined twice, at File "mods/gallery/script/labels.rpyc", line 1196:

and File "mods/gallery/script/labels.rpyc", line 1297:

The label choose_lewdness is defined twice, at File "mods/gallery/script/labels.rpyc", line 1297:

and File "mods/gallery/script/labels.rpyc", line 1936:

The label choose_lewdness is defined twice, at File "mods/gallery/script/labels.rpyc", line 1936:

and File "mods/gallery/script/labels.rpyc", line 2007:

The label choose_lewdness is defined twice, at File "mods/gallery/script/labels.rpyc", line 2007:

and File "mods/gallery/script/labels.rpyc", line 2092:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Wed Oct 19 19:34:34 2022

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

TedInven

Apr 30, 2022
yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh

no

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label choose_lewdness is defined twice, at File "mods/gallery/script/labels.rpyc", line 985:

and File "mods/gallery/script/labels.rpyc", line 1196:

The label choose_lewdness is defined twice, at File "mods/gallery/script/labels.rpyc", line 1196:

and File "mods/gallery/script/labels.rpyc", line 1297:

The label choose_lewdness is defined twice, at File "mods/gallery/script/labels.rpyc", line 1297:

and File "mods/gallery/script/labels.rpyc", line 1936:

The label choose_lewdness is defined twice, at File "mods/gallery/script/labels.rpyc", line 1936:

and File "mods/gallery/script/labels.rpyc", line 2007:

The label choose_lewdness is defined twice, at File "mods/gallery/script/labels.rpyc", line 2007:

and File "mods/gallery/script/labels.rpyc", line 2092:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Wed Oct 19 19:34:34 2022
Does this error occur when you click on a specific scene in the gallery, or when you start/play the game? I just tested it with a clean installation and the gallery file, but maybe I've missed something.

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
Does this error occur when you click on a specific scene in the gallery, or when you start/play the game? I just tested it with a clean installation and the gallery file, but maybe I've missed something.
1.3 install with the hotfix script fix patched in, unren ran to activate console.

That crash occurs on start up, and it is the gallery file that does it because if I delete it everything goes back to normal and functions.

TedInven

Apr 30, 2022
1.3 install with the hotfix script fix patched in, unren ran to activate console.

That crash occurs on start up, and it is the gallery file that does it because if I delete it everything goes back to normal and functions.
Ah, somehow unren is interfering with my script. I reuploaded the gallery file, it should work now with and without unren.

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Usually against 3d games but made an exception for obvious reasons, not entirely what I was expecting (pure beast action) but not too bad as far as scenes go, gameplay is pretty abysmal though ngl

Hope to see some stuff with the male crew in the future, if just to spice things up between constant beast dick

blarglargh

Aug 5, 2018
I would like to see armor changing become a thing, like after a certain event ( I'm not alluding to a singular event, just an event) Tali questions if there's something she can do. Bingo. Reducing certain parts of her outfit.

As time goes on ( And with lewdness levels ) they get more skimpy, possibly to the point where she doesn't need, say, a mask or her top.

A new item could be introduced to go along with the tech parts, something like a bio sample. Everyday, if there's enough samples she could make a kind of gel to let her roam around without the suit.

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
I would like to see armor changing become a thing, like after a certain event ( I'm not alluding to a singular event, just an event) Tali questions if there's something she can do. Bingo. Reducing certain parts of her outfit.

As time goes on ( And with lewdness levels ) they get more skimpy, possibly to the point where she doesn't need, say, a mask or her top.

A new item could be introduced to go along with the tech parts, something like a bio sample. Everyday, if there's enough samples she could make a kind of gel to let her roam around without the suit.
Being honest my biggest wish for this game is being able to wander nude, I seriously hope Messman considers you idea.

• Angry
Reactions: mugen1145

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Being honest my biggest wish for this game is being able to wander nude, I seriously hope Messman considers you idea.
This is very unlikely really. I can describe the reasons:
  • I like sexy girl asses in tight suits. One of the reasons i made the game.
  • Reference to original character, where suit is necessary part of everyday life for certain reasons. If she undressing - it must be very serious occasion.
  • I dont want to make Tali complete whore, running around naked and jumping on every dick. I think in that case she lose her charm. Don't forget that she is clever girl and know how to kill things. So she must be conquered or have sex on her rules if she wanted. Thats why i made dart skill and not just button "instant fuck".
  • I am really liked sexy alien girl asses in tight suits.

Of course there are might be some episodes where Tali can undress and be naked. But not on regular basis like walking around the ship with pistol and collect loot.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 127 Votes