Jan 28, 2018
Stuck in vents! Going in circles! At the spider nest. Need help please.

I don't know what to do next. It says explore vents but I dont' know where to.

Last edited:

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Ok, I might've encountered another bug. Does the random chance of encountering the apes/varrens changes after reloading a save and resting or after escaping and resting? I've reload a few times before resting and can't get the varrens to appear as long as the apes are still alive.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Ok, I might've encountered another bug. Does the random chance of encountering the apes/varrens changes after reloading a save and resting or after escaping and resting? I've reload a few times before resting and can't get the varrens to appear as long as the apes are still alive.
What encounter? In rooms or medbay intrusion? If you talk abt medbay - it 50/50. Sometimes random play stupid and repeat same option several times ahead.

zatarie

Jul 31, 2018
The encounter with the frog, where you have to to follow him through the 3 cameras in the vents, only happens once. I've tried to repeat the scene, but it doesn't seem to. Is this a bug?

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
The encounter with the frog, where you have to to follow him through the 3 cameras in the vents, only happens once. I've tried to repeat the scene, but it doesn't seem to. Is this a bug?
No. It random. You need first send AMI to mission, after talk with Nyun and send her also. In moment you sending Nyun - random decide what you will see on cameras - Nyun or frog.

zatarie

Jul 31, 2018
No. It random. You need first send AMI to mission, after talk with Nyun and send her also. In moment you sending Nyun - random decide what you will see on cameras - Nyun or frog.
Alright, thanks. I will keep trying to repeat it then.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Not so hot fix for version 1.75
Links for game download was updated with bugs fix for this moment. Hope it's all. For those who already have first version another patch fixing the damage suit when Tali returning to vents after slug scene and AMI rescue. Unzip and move to ThePilgrimage/game folder.

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
ehhhhhh not too crazy about this update chief ngl, high lewd level Tali really doesn't have anywhere to shine here (compared to the previous den update with the apes that had plenty of high lewd Tali), also not sure about suit damage being a stand in for lewd levels for the new vent section.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Not so hot fix for version 1.75
Links for game download was updated with bugs fix for this moment. Hope it's all. For those who already have first version another patch fixing the damage suit when Tali returning to vents after slug scene and AMI rescue. Unzip and move to ThePilgrimage/game folder.
Hello, Messman, im having a problem on the vents, when i press the buttons to move foward, they vanish and softlock

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I remember playing this when there were like 2 sex scenes. Amazing amount of content added considering the time. Awesome game

Reactions: _Messman_
4.70 star(s) 128 Votes