Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
On sidenote, I assume you get your monster models from Smutbase/SFMlab, right?
Do you actually use DAZ or are these all made through Blender?

cricu

Sep 3, 2019
can anyone help, im stuck on explore vents objective, and dont know how to start the new content, just started a new game, and am up to having burned the webs in bug sector. is there a walkthrough?

Sir C

Jun 12, 2017
can anyone help, im stuck on explore vents objective, and dont know how to start the new content, just started a new game, and am up to having burned the webs in bug sector. is there a walkthrough?
the game isnt even out

Aric_Lust

May 1, 2018
way later in time when your done development on this title, will you consider making other parodies with the same style? For example a witcher adult title with ciri as the main protagonist gettin railed by monsters (and plenty of other things like thugs... witches with futa spells yada yada) plenty of content there. Or another mass effect title.... sky is the limit here... any games in mind you'd like to parody Mr. Mess?

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Right. All made in Blender.
In that case, if you ever struggled with finding monsters, I highly recommend you going to deviantart. Considering 90% people who publish or use monsters actually get these models from that site. Not to speak of the fact that there's also shitton of other people who publish original models too.
Usually what you do is to type whatever you need and add "fbx" or "xps" or "3d" tag.
Examples being:

Or

(This dude in particular has a pretty cheap ripping service where he delivers any model you ask for. Not free of course but it isn't expensive)

gryffon2

Dec 21, 2019
eh...pregnancy would be great...maybe you will at least think about adding this last when all the rest of the content is already ready? for example, in the form of laying eggs and a small rounded tummy? please?
I'd definitely like pregnancy to be an option. As many times as she is getting porked it'd make sense. Plus cum-flation would be fun too please

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
way later in time when your done development on this title, will you consider making other parodies with the same style? For example a witcher adult title with ciri as the main protagonist gettin railed by monsters (and plenty of other things like thugs... witches with futa spells yada yada) plenty of content there. Or another mass effect title.... sky is the limit here... any games in mind you'd like to parody Mr. Mess?
I have plenty of ideas really. For now I considering to make second chapter of current game, because can't push all the ideas into one. It already big. Start Wars is looks also good to go. Some kind of DND dungeon crawler with character choosing is also in my mind. Much things, but no have time to do everything.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
In that case, if you ever struggled with finding monsters, I highly recommend you going to deviantart. Considering 90% people who publish or use monsters actually get these models from that site. Not to speak of the fact that there's also shitton of other people who publish original models too.
Usually what you do is to type whatever you need and add "fbx" or "xps" or "3d" tag.
Examples being:

Or

(This dude in particular has a pretty cheap ripping service where he delivers any model you ask for. Not free of course but it isn't expensive)
Thats great. Thank you for links, I will make account there.

4.70 star(s) 125 Votes