_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Ok. The last thing that is new I found is the endless tunnels. Now the game talks about "ask pirates about Nyu", which does not work. No prompts, and the changelog talks about "dumping turret heat"???. Is my save game broken?
How do I unlock the training ground? I've been going around for 30 minutes trying to figure it out.
This is quest to open training grounds. When Nyun located in vents - just skip 3 days there and she left. And you will have quest to "Ask pirates". That mean you literally need to go on pirates ship where Jesora and Serok. Vorcha on enter will meet you and you'll see the new option go to trainig grounds.

RavenBG

Mar 3, 2019
And it just gets better and better with time.
And if you're into anal, then you're in for a treat.
Tali gets her ass raped all the time.
hahaha you can say YES, thank you very much and hopefully because it has a lot of potential, if you add a changing outfit or x-ray, the game will just jump a lot in the rating :love:

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
There really needs to be in-game hints for how to progress, the Alpha Creep is the big item this update but I can't figure out how to triggger it, I have all the vents unlocked, I made it to the room with the face huggers and girls stuck to walls, but I keep getting reset into the vents after knifing the one that tries to attack me and I have no clue what the second part of the vent thing is that I need to activate in order to heat dump the turrets.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Rogue like vents for some reason 'spawns' facehugers way to often for me. Is this intended behavior?

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
There really needs to be in-game hints for how to progress, the Alpha Creep is the big item this update but I can't figure out how to triggger it, I have all the vents unlocked, I made it to the room with the face huggers and girls stuck to walls, but I keep getting reset into the vents after knifing the one that tries to attack me and I have no clue what the second part of the vent thing is that I need to activate in order to heat dump the turrets.
The second part of the vents is clearly the infinite maze. Dump the heat after you’ve reached that section. If it still not triggering then it’s possibly a bug with old saves way before 1.8.

Last edited:

Lord_Destros

Dec 9, 2022
Crazy idea but could it be a possibility to go above lewdness 100? Like going above would give her even sluttier dialogue and her standing pose anim could be her ripping open her suit. it could even remove attacking outside of important fights and replace it with a better version of the lewd approach option (I forget what it's called) or it could add a surrender and strip option.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Crazy idea but could it be a possibility to go above lewdness 100?
It's possible, but lewd system separated on stages. [0-24][25-49][50-74][75-infinity] Some scenes can check lewd directly, but most of them count 75 as maximum. One(?) scene have check lewd < 30 and have variation for second stage of lewd.

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Hotfix for version 1.85
The "script" file. Unzip it and move to ThePilgrimage/game folder
  • Fixed game crash during first scene Tali+alpha-creep on turret
  • Fixed old bug when fight with varren on the way left in game over+ loops forever.
  • Fixed use of poison grenade after second flesh wall was removed.

The "patch1.85.1". Unzip and move to ThePilgrimage folder. It already contain "game" folder. It for people who used patch to upgrade the game.
  • Fix for patch1.85 added missed pictures of Tali grabed by alpha creep during battle fuck.(Unzip and move to ThePilgrimage folder)

EDITED. In "script" added another file to rewrite. It fixing the vorcha sneak animation which is not looping.

Last edited:

RexRemington

Jan 12, 2023
Hotfix for version 1.85
  • Fixed old bug when fight with varren on the way left in game over+ loops forever.

The "patch1.85COMPRESSED". Unzip and move to ThePilgrimage folder. It already contain "game" folder. It for people who used patch to upgrade the game.
  • Fix for patch1.85 added missed pictures of Tali grabed by alpha creep during battle fuck.(Unzip and move to ThePilgrimage folder)
it's works for me, thx for the quick patch

_Messman_

Game Developer
May 1, 2022
If I try this game for the first time and with the compressed version which patch do I need? Cause your explanation makes no sense to me.
Only "script". I renamed the patch to not confuse ppl. It only for ppl who download patch1.85 to upgrade game from 1.8 to 1.85

Reactions: parakep

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Absolutely. One of the best games here
Worth repeating. Came into this expecting absolutely nothing since it seemed to be leaning on an already famous IP, but frankly, the dev has some crazy good imagination and as a game it's not perfect but still incredibly functional and fun.

These are the kind of games I wish were getting over a mil a year on patreon, not the ones that keep pushing out delays with zero explanation and who treat their fans with contempt, some of which are on this very site.

Anyway, definitely worth playing. Keep up the good work dev.

Withy91

Mar 2, 2020
Hotfix for version 1.85
  • Fixed use of poison grenade after second flesh wall was removed.

The "patch1.85.1". Unzip and move to ThePilgrimage folder. It already contain "game" folder. It for people who used patch to upgrade the game.

EDITED. In "script" added another file to rewrite. It fixing the vorcha sneak animation which is not looping.
Are these fixes included into archives in the OP?

Demtelon

Jan 30, 2018
For some reason the download goes up to a month for me , which is weird since every other download on here takes a most and hour if its ten gigs on a slow day.

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes