bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
I take it, you didn't read the last text, after finding the asari?
But yes, this is where the content ends!

Edit: But that doesn't mean there isn't more content to be found as far as scenes go! ;)
so without commenting on the writing and story since I don't read or care about them in adult games, I like this one, a surprising amount

the art and character design are really good, I like Tally design beneath the mask, the adult scenes look good, and the game is well designed, simple to pick up and play with good pace to it

overall, a good game, would just like to see more of it

Reactions: _Messman_

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
Fun game, with good scenes. Looking forward to more. Do we have an ETA on how often updates will be? Once a month? Every other month?

davi141517

Jan 26, 2019
God! I can't believe it actually happened!!! A sex game about my girl Tali? My dreams coming true!!!! You are my hero, man, seriously!

btod673

May 20, 2021
Love this can't wait for more. Could you put a option in combat to just decide to fuck the monsters instead of trying to fight or run? wow what's happened to my life that I just typed that sentence XD
PS: Would love more Varen stuff specifically.

Aurochs

May 18, 2018
No! Tali happily-ever-aftered off to Rannoch with Shepard, and she was pure as vacuum-sealed snow before they banged, ok?

I have head-cannoned the shit out of that series to cover my traumas, and I don't need the dissonance this will bring.

You're a bad man, dev. A very bad man. :(

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
No! Tali happily-ever-aftered off to Rannoch with Shepard, and she was pure as vacuum-sealed snow before they banged, ok?

I have head-cannoned the shit out of that series to cover my traumas, and I don't need the dissonance this will bring.

You're a bad man, dev. A very bad man. :(
Well hey, at least she only fucks beasts right? Like it's kinda not cheating...

Either way no pure waifu for you.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
So from the people who played, how is the art or the renders? Is the sex lookin good smooth 2022 or we lookin at something rendered from 2000? Something inbetween?

Magneric

Oct 14, 2017
Hey dev! As for the bugs, I'm not sure the cage should be fixed every time. Apart from this, no real bugs. Everything is great

Magneric

Oct 14, 2017
So from the people who played, how is the art or the renders? Is the sex lookin good smooth 2022 or we lookin at something rendered from 2000? Something inbetween?
I'd say some scenes are basic and some of them are well detailed and POV. Overall, it was a good experience for me. Could be better but again, it's about the build up. You start slowly and then I hope there will be proper variations. The animations remind me of Crystal Fox, the original one

VapeDeathB30

Feb 6, 2020
Love this can't wait for more. Could you put a option in combat to just decide to fuck the monsters instead of trying to fight or run? wow what's happened to my life that I just typed that sentence XD
You can just let the combat bar run out. works the same way :)

4.70 star(s) 109 Votes