andersdomi124

May 3, 2019
Great game and all, but aren't a bunch of the animations from Paralogue / Operation lovecraft? Especially those shower bugs I recognised those immediately :p

Nihan

Apr 6, 2017
I haven't played the game in a bit, but the first things that come to mind is that she might be hanging out at the training center or she might be on a cool down.
I know some of the characters have a cool down period before you can see/talk with them again and Nyun might be on a cooldown after you rescue her or she might be waiting for you to meet her in the training room to talk to her about her getting training.

I tried resting for a few days and I do not have access to the training room, there's no way to progress to it. Interacting with AMI also doesnt give me the option to open the hatch to the areas with the webbed enemies.

SpaceZero

Dec 23, 2023
Tell me, am I the only one having this problem?

While playing an animation with a vorcha associated with a strange drink.

Before the animation repeats, the screen flickers, am I the only one?
I'm talking about the new animation added in version 2.0

Last edited:

Norlen

Dec 6, 2017
Still cant trigger capture lost 20+ times
Not sure if you mean being captured by the Lizard tribe, but I saw this question earlier too, so detailing the steps might help others as well.

The key is to progress the game farther than simply unlocking the pool and encountering the crocodile.

Once the pool is accessible, there are still a few steps needed until the training area is unlocked. You need to meet the korgan named Charn, and only then will the prompt appear after losing to the crocodile.

These are the steps after the pool is accessible.
  1. Trigger the vent area, where you need to meet AMI, and then rescue Nyun.
  2. Once Nyun is rescued, she will appear in the makeshift lab after resting. When talking to her, Nyun will express that she wants to escape the vents, and Tali will suggest that AMI might know how.
  3. Talk to AMI, and unlock the way out of the vents.
  4. In the vents, talk to Nyun, and ask her help. After sending her to help and subsequently resting, AMI will mention that Nyun went away somewhere.
  5. Ask around for Nyun at the Docking Bay #2. It will be revealed that she is at the training area.
  6. Visit the training area, and meet Charn.
  7. Now, after being captured by the crocodile, a prompt will appear after the defeat scene, asking if you want to be captured by the Lizard tribe.

Nihan

Apr 6, 2017
Decided to play again from the start, once i rescue Nyun and get AMI to open the vent to get back. She just doesnt appear anywhere, neither the bar or the Lab. Any idea how to progress?
Just an update, in case anyone else has the same issue. I couldn't progress forward, so i loaded up the previous version (1.85) and that's the only time Nyun appeared at the lab after her rescue. Maybe the new update borked something.

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
game bugged even at least 1-2 patches ago... if you get the "wild ride" before you activate AMI i think it bugs out nyun and most tunnel scenes

Iseiscream

May 4, 2019
Not sure if you mean being captured by the Lizard tribe, but I saw this question earlier too, so detailing the steps might help others as well.

The key is to progress the game farther than simply unlocking the pool and encountering the crocodile.

Once the pool is accessible, there are still a few steps needed until the training area is unlocked. You need to meet the korgan named Charn, and only then will the prompt appear after losing to the crocodile.

These are the steps after the pool is accessible.
  1. Trigger the vent area, where you need to meet AMI, and then rescue Nyun.
  2. Once Nyun is rescued, she will appear in the makeshift lab after resting. When talking to her, Nyun will express that she wants to escape the vents, and Tali will suggest that AMI might know how.
  3. Talk to AMI, and unlock the way out of the vents.
  4. In the vents, talk to Nyun, and ask her help. After sending her to help and subsequently resting, AMI will mention that Nyun went away somewhere.
  5. Ask around for Nyun at the Docking Bay #2. It will be revealed that she is at the training area.
  6. Visit the training area, and meet Charn.
  7. Now, after being captured by the crocodile, a prompt will appear after the defeat scene, asking if you want to be captured by the Lizard tribe.
in last update i met her at the training grounds and later in the bar now she is gone nothere. after i triggered wedding event.

remplazo

Mar 18, 2021
When i try to use my old saves the whole game crashes, despite the saves being for the last update, any idea what can i do?

SarahGheist

Formerly 'KiraHeat'
Nov 20, 2022
Game is looking good, mate! Still having an issue with it randomly crashing, but that's a problem with Ren'Py, not the game.

=============

****THE CURE FOR NO UPDATE HANGOVERS****

Step 1: Take one copy of the game - any copy will do. Grind it into fine mince to relieve your frustration and place into mixer, along with some crystallized salt.

Step 2: Add 40.5 kilograms of honest plush nubile Quarian and a space station load of exotic beasts.

Step 3: Stir in 60,000,000,000,000.01 oz of freshly squeezed parody futacream, 9 bananas, a strawberry, dozens of creepy-crawlies, and several pulsing sausages for fun.

Step 4: Fill up 1 pool with beer, then throw in one still sleeping, underpaid, overworked, manic, volunteer game developer named Messman, with clothes newly peeled.

Step 5: Wait five hours, then put the lime in the coconut, and Shake it all about!

Step 6: Pour, add extra space slugs and eggs for spice, along with a citrus garnish.

Step 7: Place cup to lips and guzzle it down! Remember! Don't spit! Swallow! Very important.

Step 8: Finally, enter the Breeding Laboratory and find a medical bed for you comfort, because you'll probably pass out. Later, wait for this magical medicine to then percolate through your system over 9 months.

After 9 months:

YOUR NO UPDATE HANGOVER IS NOW CURED WITH THE BIRTH OF A NEW GAME!!!!
(And if it isn't.... **points at messman** Just take more medicine!)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 110 Votes