Ren'Py The Pill: Bountiful Harvest [v0.1] [B.E. Grove]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Sep 25, 2021
Having anti-save-edit built in while making the growth that fucking miniscule and fertilizer that expensive? Nah, I have better shit to do thank you.

Also that fruit looks AI Generated and if it's not then I'm sorry to the artist but you gotta study up. If it is, that just makes the game even lazier.

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
No sex scene yet? Guess I'll wait..
Mmm I doubt there will be any sex scenes. Judging by this developer's previous games, didn't have any, so I think this will be the same case. I think he relies on breast enlargement and stuff.

Too bad, at least for me haha, since the characters design (mainly the main character) are GREAT, and the animations are very well done.

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
I played this on a VM and it clogged up the RAM to a halt, I couldn't even close it. However, when it started it was fine, this happened some time into the game. I am just assuming here, but I think that when it loads an animation, when it no longer needs it, it doesn't unload it, or it stays referenced in some way. I can't think of another reason why it was fine for a while, and then it grinded to a halt. Same goes for loading a game, the savegame probably has all the animations loaded in? Again, just assuming.

If that's the case, I'd suggest to load an animation only when you need it, and remove it once you're done with it. You can do this by deleting the tavern animation, for example, when you leave the tavern.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
Mmm I doubt there will be any sex scenes. Judging by this developer's previous games, didn't have any, so I think this will be the same case. I think he relies on breast enlargement and stuff.
No hope for sex scene, but I hope there's space for some "funny business" (ie. at the tavern with the barkeeper or the guests, at the hospital with the sister or injured soldier, in the forest with the guy without shirt or whatever walks honestly)

orensan

May 29, 2017
Having anti-save-edit built in while making the growth that fucking miniscule and fertilizer that expensive? Nah, I have better shit to do thank you.

Also that fruit looks AI Generated and if it's not then I'm sorry to the artist but you gotta study up. If it is, that just makes the game even lazier.
did you tried the renpy editor made by Last Moment ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes