VN Ren'Py The Pink Answer [v0.1beta] [MobsterCorgi]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Wouldn't it be a more realistic story to have a female protagonist who hates to give blowjobs and one day decides to teach her ignorant asshole boyfriend (or male colleague, boss, etc) a lesson by blackmailing him to dress up as a girl, flirt with men and give them blowjobs (for a limited time) so that he better understands her female POV?

MobsterCorgi

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2024
There is an own section in this forum for dev tools including compression.
https://f95zone.to/forums/tools-tutorials.17/
https://f95zone.to/threads/cruncher-renpy-rpgm-mv-game-compactor-v0-4-1-bas.10227/

!!! Just make sure that you have a backup of all your files since some of the tools may replace original files with compressed onces !!!!
Thank you very much ! .. i have much to learn, and that tool has been incredibly useful, i just updated the links for new much lighter version. (Except MixDrop, i think it might be down atm).

Because most images has really huge resolution of 7152x8944 that result of about 15-20 MB / single image even if there are only 63 images in the game... only 5 of them are sized in 0,5 MB with lower resolution.
The problem has already been solved. Thanks for the feedback !

Is this game good? Or just AI? How big is it?
The game has art made by AI indeed. And of the total 7 days run that the game will eventually have, this first release covers day 1 and 2.

Reactions: ffive and ustar

Verdantgreen

Apr 14, 2021
Missing tags : gay, drugs, slave?

Note :
It is probably a bad idea to mistake a male sissy for a "breedable" little slut since males lack a womb, so no pregnancy possible.
I mean even the premise of the story is quite literally fictional. Also, clearly you haven't read 163821 and 253290. Great shit, I highly recommend them.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev Bug
The PC version of the game stalls out if you click too fast and the picture becomes transparent. It only lasts for a few seconds but, it happens a lot. I took a screen shot but, the picture was just black?

Also the game stalls when the first video plays after that the other videos seem to work fine?

Another Bug
No matter what name you choose for sex he keeps calling you Daddy

Last edited:

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
Please Do Not add Scat to this game. I like this game because it one of the few games where you can sissify someone else. However the scene where you can watch him poop had me worried. Right now there is no Scat in the game
Please avoid Scat in the future Updates

Reactions: sisui97

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
Any chances you'll be expanding beyond the one victim (the banner at first made me think there's more)? and if successful enough perhaps various end results, including chopping it off?

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
And again terrible AI art.
Fingers with too many digits, fingers in the wrong position,.....

If you people use Ai, at least spend then some time to clean the artwork up

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020

Do it better yourself? :) The Dev is giving us free stuff and you're complaining.

I like the idea of AI generated art - it's hard to keep the same characters.
The dev is not charging - for now anyone - they are learning to code - we get to play free game - all should be happy :D -
If they do add unavoidable kinks that 1% of the users request however ... we'll get angry :D

MobsterCorgi

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2024
Dev Bug
The PC version of the game stalls out if you click too fast and the picture becomes transparent. It only lasts for a few seconds but, it happens a lot. I took a screen shot but, the picture was just black?

Also the game stalls when the first video plays after that the other videos seem to work fine?

Another Bug
No matter what name you choose for sex he keeps calling you Daddy
Thanks for your coment ! .. the game stalls because it has a dissolve effect between one image to the other, should i remove it?. Already fixed the "Daddy" issue, will be incorporated in the next version.

Dev
Please Do Not add Scat to this game. I like this game because it one of the few games where you can sissify someone else. However the scene where you can watch him poop had me worried. Right now there is no Scat in the game
Please avoid Scat in the future Updates
There's no Scat content intended for this game, nor there will be.

Any chances you'll be expanding beyond the one victim (the banner at first made me think there's more)? and if successful enough perhaps various end results, including chopping it off?
The idea is, if the game is successfull enough, to expand it to other patients with different personalities, maybe i'll make a poll in the future asking what the community would like, but i'll finish this story first, of course.

Replacing the genitalia with a vagina is not intended for this game, but i could add it to other patients in the future.

I really thought i was careful enough to avoid this type of images, i'm sorry, i'll be even more careful for next updates.

Compress it please bro! :D
Already compressed, the only link is not is the MixDrop one, since i can't access its webpage for some reason. Please use any of the other links !

Last edited:

MobsterCorgi

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2024
The problem in which the character always called you "Daddy" during sex no matter your input has been solved. Version 0.3 live now. Thank you all for your comments and feedback.

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
Thanks for your coment ! .. the game stalls because it has a dissolve effect between one image to the other, should i remove it?. Already fixed the "Daddy" issue, will be incorporated in the next version.

The idea is, if the game is successfull enough, to expand it to other patients with different personalities, maybe i'll make a poll in the future asking what the community would like, but i'll finish this story first, of course.

Replacing the genitalia with a vagina is not intended for this game, but i could add it to other patients in the future.

I really thought i was careful enough to avoid this type of images, i'm sorry, i'll be even more careful for next updates.

Already compressed, the only link is not is the MixDrop one, since i can't access its webpage for some reason. Please use any of the other links !
Very reasonable and promising. I look forward to trying it out. Thank you for the response(s)!

Reactions: MobsterCorgi

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
For those wondering, if you search for "sissification + html" on this site the pages go up to 4, while "netorare + japanese game + rpg maker" go up to 11, which is another thing pretty numerous. And "dystopian setting + fantasy + completed" has only 1 page.
This last one has nothing to do with any pattern that I noticed just by using this site, it's just something demi random I came up with.
Anyway, 2 things:
Being the main character as a consequence of being the player character is debatable. At least on literature, I heard about a few examples of the one who tells the story not being the main character, despite being a character, so I guess this can be translated into games. If you are a character, but seldom appears, you are not the main character, just the main character. Some games, usually funny little story driven ones, that has a story but sometimes talks about the existence of the player, are an example of this (the player exists as a character, but is not the main one).
I'm just saying this so you may get the things straight with the public with someone asks it, like "am I the alpha near the sissy constantly forcing them or am I rarely on the game and most the things I do are from a safe distance?".
"Sissy trans-woman" is a strange thing to hear, since sissy is usually some beta who still tries to identify himself as a male and a trans is someone who "doesn't agree with" their biological sex (or whatever the way you guys prefer to put it). Not that I care, or even know enough, lol. Just like the orientation/identity is yours, the English language is yours, so I care little about getting all the terms 100% right all the time and all.

May 31, 2019
why does the protagonist always have to be the sissy?
I wish the MC would eventually feminize someone else.
Holy fuck you people just don't shut up.
Even when there's a game that's exactly what you've described, you still whine about the same shit every time a game pops up with the tag.

• Haha
Reactions: subwien

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017

Thanks for the quick reply most Devs don't seem to care about feedback. And yes Please remove the Dissolve Effect causing the game to stall it just looks strange

I look forward to the Updates

MobsterCorgi

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2024
For those wondering, if you search for "sissification + html" on this site the pages go up to 4, while "netorare + japanese game + rpg maker" go up to 11, which is another thing pretty numerous. And "dystopian setting + fantasy + completed" has only 1 page.
This last one has nothing to do with any pattern that I noticed just by using this site, it's just something demi random I came up with.
Anyway, 2 things:
Being the main character as a consequence of being the player character is debatable. At least on literature, I heard about a few examples of the one who tells the story not being the main character, despite being a character, so I guess this can be translated into games. If you are a character, but seldom appears, you are not the main character, just the main character. Some games, usually funny little story driven ones, that has a story but sometimes talks about the existence of the player, are an example of this (the player exists as a character, but is not the main one).
I'm just saying this so you may get the things straight with the public with someone asks it, like "am I the alpha near the sissy constantly forcing them or am I rarely on the game and most the things I do are from a safe distance?".
"Sissy trans-woman" is a strange thing to hear, since sissy is usually some beta who still tries to identify himself as a male and a trans is someone who "doesn't agree with" their biological sex (or whatever the way you guys prefer to put it). Not that I care, or even know enough, lol. Just like the orientation/identity is yours, the English language is yours, so I care little about getting all the terms 100% right all the time and all.
This is most definately not The Great Gatsby or The Sherlock Holmes novels, in which the story is told by a supporting character instead of the main one, you are the main character in this game, the one having introspection and telling how he feels, and/or thinks. In case of a sequel, i'll definitely use the same character as "the protagonist".

However yeah, i totally understand your point, and i might not get the idea out there very clearly since, among other things, i'm not a writter, and, to make things worse, English is not my native language. I'm sorry if that's the case !

On the matter of "sissy trans-woman", i haven't being able to find a better way to describe him, since, he is a beta (his attitude is very much so of a beta), but he fights against the idea of becoming trans, despite the fact he will eventually. Like i always say, suggestions are more than welcomed !.

Thanks for the quick reply most Devs don't seem to care about feedback. And yes Please remove the Dissolve Effect causing the game to stall it just looks strange

I look forward to the Updates
Thank you for trying the game and for the feedback !

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote