VN Others Completed The Plan [Jacketfreak]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
It seems that the media hates red heads Wally West, Iris West, Mary Jane it's like they like turning red heads into trash characters(as in the characters are trash not the actors or actresses) we are lucky they did not change Mera in the new Aquaman movie even though my biggest grip with the movie is he is meant to be blonde.
He's basically half-and-half hairwise, plus he's played by Jason Momoa. That is more than enough for me. Plus there's a chance we'll finally be getting a second actually good DCEU movie.

Also, the Michael Bay Turtles movies didn't have April as a redhead either and for some strange reason I haven't heard as much bitching about that factoid.

Tanarii

Feb 18, 2018
It was a Michael Bay movie, no one expected it to be faithful. Or good. And even with those lowered expectations we were still far busier dealing with what the turtles looked like. It's more comparable to if they had cast Ron Pearlman to play Peter Parker. Bigger fish to fry and all that.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Also, the Michael Bay Turtles movies didn't have April as a redhead either and for some strange reason I haven't heard as much bitching about that factoid.
I never watched Michael Bay's Turtles the last Bay movie I watced was the first Bayformoers, did they really change another red head does Hollywood really hate redheads.

played by Jason Momoa
the only movie seen him in is a werewolf one and from the trailers of Aquaman and all I can say is they should have just died his hair, beard and eyebrows blond and then I could say he is Aquaman.

second actually good DCEU movie.
there was a first? and please don't tell me it was Emoman because they Destroyed what made Superman Superman and What made the Kents into the Kindest People to ever exist ever with that poop stain on the Superman legacy.

Apr 23, 2017
He's basically half-and-half hairwise, plus he's played by Jason Momoa. That is more than enough for me. Plus there's a chance we'll finally be getting a second actually good DCEU movie.

I dont like how cool they made him. Every Aquaman I've seen has also been the same goofy blonde bring orange suit Aquaman.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I dont like how cool they made him. Every Aquaman I've seen has also been the same goofy blonde bring orange suit Aquaman.
Hey Aquaman has always been cool and awesome(I wonder if anybody with the skill will Photoshop the whole movie to make Momoa blonde), for thoughts like that I blame on that old cartoon that got turned into a "meme" that basically said his only powers was to talk to when in realty he is one of leagues big hitters along side of Superman, Flash, WonderWoman(batman will always be the weakest justice league member to me but I feel everybody is riding his cock to much to see it, I am sorry if you like him but I don't, the only one I liked was the Adam West one)any way we should drop the superhero talk and stick to talk about the game which I have to say I will have to try it again after I think some updates.

Reactions: Nottravis

Umbra_Corvus

Jun 13, 2018
Honestly why this is interactive I'm not sure, 90% of the "interaction" are click button to continue with 2 actual choices the first decides the ending and boils down to if you want to turn April into a vegetable or not. While the second only happens if you choose not to vegetable her and is just how many times do you want to play the strangle or taze animations.

The fact that the demo is 99.9MB while the full game is 178MB should say something. Add onto that that the purple and pink text can be difficult to read against the background, a complete lack of any settings like text speed, no actual animation unless you count moving things across the screen and fade out/in. And to top it off the endings are surprisingly similar visually.

I find the fact that this "game" costs $10 laughable. This could have easily been a series of pictures or a basic flash animation and personally I think nothing would have been lost.

V01

Jul 19, 2017
This might be the most fucked up thing I've played on this site. Borderline guro. The game is literally about slowly killing April O'neil.

What the fuck.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
This might be the most fucked up thing I've played on this site. Borderline guro. The game is literally about slowly killing April O'neil.

What the fuck.
It's pretty much standard fare for Jacket Freak. But certainly not worth $10.

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes