VN Others Completed The Plan [Jacketfreak]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

imanadultnow

Sep 29, 2017
Hey Aquaman has always been cool and awesome(I wonder if anybody with the skill will Photoshop the whole movie to make Momoa blonde), for thoughts like that I blame on that old cartoon that got turned into a "meme" that basically said his only powers was to talk to when in realty he is one of leagues big hitters along side of Superman, Flash, WonderWoman(batman will always be the weakest justice league member to me but I feel everybody is riding his cock to much to see it, I am sorry if you like him but I don't, the only one I liked was the Adam West one)any way we should drop the superhero talk and stick to talk about the game which I have to say I will have to try it again after I think some updates.
Personally, I just can't associate the word cool with most of the DC universe. With the exception being when the Superman dies arch and the broken Bat stuff. Just my two cents.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This game sucks pretty much. I can't even say which fetish it is, it's not bimbofication, it's not bondage, it's not really mind control.

And there's absolutely no sex in it. I'm sure there are people who are into this, well there are also those into necrophilia. ;)
Like with guro or scat, I can't even begin to understand how this is supposed to arouse me.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Yeah I was pretty disappointed in this one. I was hoping this would end up with some corruption but its basically just rubber play with nipple insertions.

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

carvious

Mar 25, 2017
You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention!
I would not recommend. The game doesn’t really have much of a plot and seems more about abusing the character than anything else. There’s no real flavor to it. You have one branched path and that’s the full of your choices in the game.

The nipple insertion is pretty much a silly joke and seems more like a pain thing than anything else. It’s more torture than bdsm as well for the other parts of the content.

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
It seems that the media hates red heads Wally West, Iris West, Mary Jane it's like they like turning red heads into trash characters(as in the characters are trash not the actors or actresses) we are lucky they did not change Mera in the new Aquaman movie even though my biggest grip with the movie is he is meant to be blonde.
Actually in the latest comic books he has black hair. i learned that in some nerd podcast

valet

Aug 13, 2017
Nice little game about latex suit with sadistic AI. Will wait for another games of Jacketfreak.

Reactions: DJD

bizvida

Apr 15, 2017
I would not recommend. The game doesn’t really have much of a plot and seems more about abusing the character than anything else. There’s no real flavor to it. You have one branched path and that’s the full of your choices in the game.

The nipple insertion is pretty much a silly joke and seems more like a pain thing than anything else. It’s more torture than bdsm as well for the other parts of the content.
You had me at abuse, nipple insertion, and torture. Downloading now!

Reactions: DJD

MrCrow

Jun 11, 2017
Seriously.. I think it's the worst game i ever... omg is that a game actually ?!

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
Hey it was just as cute as lot of the other stuff on this site. Jacket freak is a artist not a prog obviously.
It's good for a first release. JFreak can add some more scenes some more variables and have something closer resembling a game. It's 4/10 for story progression. 2/10 for interact ability, etc. If something like cloud meadow can still be pushing dog crap after 4/5 years surely Jacket can get a shot.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Ridiculously boring. Little more than a glorified picture book... and I know the style of the game is supposed to be more comedic and outlandish, but the dialogue just took me right out of it. Hard pass—don't even bother.

Feb 21, 2018
What is worse than this?
the people who call things like this a game!
this is a Visual novel...player feedback is completely irrelevant. there is only 1 real divergence in the last "choice" that decides the ending. otherwise you just get a torture story that makes no sense.
some art is good but beyond that this was a waste of time.

Reactions: H.ERO

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
There was so much potential in this idea. Yet, it ended in this? lmao
Seriously...how about the ending, let her be conscious of it all, while being used in the toilet?
How about give us a chance to see her sluttin' it up with the turtles? ...or Casey Jones? ...or Keno?
I mean..at least gives us more than one friggin' choice in the game.

Reactions: tipoima

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
It's actually pretty hot, but the ending is just too much. It's either "total mind wipe" or "And I Must Scream". Changing a couple of lines to make it so she has some brain cells left/the AI doesn't ONLY torture her (making it respectively either "High-end bimbofication" or "forced permanent BDSM") would make it much easier to stomach. Like, both would be pretty fucking powerful, but having a sense of her actually getting to enjoy this at some point? This is where it actually gets hot.

Reactions: unperson
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes