3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Okay i have restarted the game hoping the bug where in the past buuuuut when i produce organic matter i dont get essence of organic matter which mean that once the 5 first i dont have anymore to continue is there a way to get some that i dont know ?
Took me a bit to figure out, forgot they tell you to use a spell.
So, click the character icon in the hud, then the spellbook, and lastly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tessic

Sep 12, 2017
Have any of you managed to get any of the 707 wine? I've been robbing caravans for a couple of hours and have not found a single bottle.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Have any of you managed to get any of the 707 wine? I've been robbing caravans for a couple of hours and have not found a single bottle.
Its is a long and tedious random process. It is being updated for the next release to make it less so. Best advice is either edit the save file to give yourself enough or wait until the next release drops.

Tessic

Sep 12, 2017
Yesh that's actually what I went to although I'm not entirely sure what to change hahahaha.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
I've tried editting it but it definitely isn't accepting it. Looks like you may have had one previously and it is currently greyed out (i.e. not in inventory). May need to get one more to unlock it. Do you have a previous save file that you haven't tried editting before?

Tessic

Sep 12, 2017
Well shoot wonder what happened to it I remember getting one back at the tower but I never drank it.....Gonna have to look through my saves which likely means I am going to have to go back pretty far knowing my luck.

lol think I may wait till the update

Last edited:

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
This is 100% what I am saying. She asked me to come back at night. I didnt go right away. Forgot about it for a couple years(in game). I still have the quest in my quest log, but going there tells me it is closed at night.
I stand by my statement "there appears to be something going wrong if you dont do the quest right away"
I am not a programmer so I cant make specific assertions about what is happening
I apologize if I seemed critical. That wasn't my intent. I was simply clarifying what, to my the best of my knowledge, should happen in hopes that it would have a simple solution. And, if not, we could eliminate such confusion as the cause of the problem.

Reactions: caju

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Well shoot wonder what happened to it I remember getting one back at the tower but I never drank it.....Gonna have to look through my saves which likely means I am going to have to go back pretty far knowing my luck.

lol think I may wait till the update
There is only one caravan that gives 707... it's the Minor Noble with this coat of arms:

The odds of getting it from that caravan are very good (you can even get 2). Any other caravan will never give 707.

As DarkMirrodin has stated (and you are aware)... this will change in the next version.

Last edited:

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Think I found a bug. I can't send scout godelin on scouting missions. I can assign them... but they never actually do any scouting and the number assigned never decreases. If they are the only godelins assigned to scouting then scouting doesn't happen at all.

Also there seems to be a problem with the priorities for assigning godelin to combat... it seems to favor godelin apprentices over all other types. The priority should be veteran > warrior > apprentice > generic.
Thanks for the report, since the caravan and the godelin gestion of it have changed, it's really possible I miss something here, I will investigate.

I can't help but wonder if it will be possible to construct a female body for the pleasuremancer. After all, if feminine pleasure is the source of his power... then becoming a woman would be more beneficial.
That's definitly in the process, but not today and not tomorrow, this game is quite touchy and I need to eraze a maximum of bug before introduce more than 1 body to the pleasuremancer.

It seems like you have to do certain quests at certain times or the game locks you out of them.
During the love and bread quest, I got to the point where Laetitia wanted me to go watch her and Adie.
I opted to put it off for a few days and now I cant even do that. Maybe completing some quests or parts of the story is locking others?
Really strange I will check it out, did you still have the save wich have some bug ?

In general don't hesitate to check out the walktrough made by L34ND43 in the 1st post of the thread :)
Hope you still enjoy the game despite the bugs !
Cheers

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
If you met with Laetitia at night at the bakery and then didn't stay then you simply chose not to view that event. If, however, Laetitia has asked you to come back at night and you haven't yet... then it shouldn't matter how long you wait as long as you avoide the bakery at night. I've waited quite a while before finishing that quest line in the past.
Can you screenshot your quest screen ?

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
I fear my previous post has been missed, as I see the developer answering other questions...

I have paid the dwarf to start building the tower. At first, I wanted to send godelins to carry the materials, but I was short on people when he came back (I had just finished conquering the forrest, with a total loss of godelin lives on my side) and I had to finally pay for human workers to carry the stones.

The problem is that it's been far more than twenty days, and I still have nothing. And when I try to speak with the dwarf, it only says "You have nothing to say to him right now" (or something like that).

I imagine the bug has already been indicated, but could someone give me instructions regarding which variable to change in the save file to finish the construction? I could not find it at all using Renpy Save Editor (I don't have a problem with the variables being in French, but I could not find which one could be related to the construction status). I would prefer not to restart the game again (it's my third or fourth time and, while I like it, it becomes a little bit too much ;))

Thank you for your help

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes