3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
The first run is always injust. It's not a game you understand first time. Concerning your problem give money to jezehbelle for allow here to resist more time. The event you say launch at the death of jezehbelle.
So it was just a coincidence and not a scripted fight huh.
But how to send money to Jezehbelle when her castle is marked as "?" on the map.
For me the entire "power circle / black picks map" is really confusing. I get that I have to stop the succubus conquest but the only one I can contact is Vrimon. And right he sent the flesh golems to test me the succubus killed him.

It really seems to me like the player is always underpowered no matter what you do. Even when you get like 1k of the Veteran Godlins it means nothing.
Meanwhile the succubus easily conquers everything.

Also sorry for lashing out. I got really frustrated. Actually I love your game so far. Even bought it on Itch.

Jon snow090

Jun 30, 2021
Does anyone know the plan for the human arm? There is no recipe for it and I can't craft the full human body. I am stuck and can't progress the quest.

1717434771784.png

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Does anyone know the plan for the human arm? There is no recipe for it and I can't craft the full human body. I am stuck and can't progress the quest.

View attachment 3701298
Sorry, can't help you about your request but I have a question: is your game the paid version to get that quest and items or is there something I missed in 0.3.45 version on here? You are not the first one to talk about this or other things I have no access, just wondering if I played like a dumbF or if you play another version.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ThePleasuremancer-0.3.46
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.46 Patreon] [Mirrodin] - Compressed

Win/Linux [189 MB]
- - - -

Mac [174 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Lol. One of those games I've started few years ago, reached some point when it looks like I talked with everyone, got every item, killed every enemy and nothing new happens after skipping 100 more days and yet the game still says there's more quests that could be done, and people here talk about some quests I've never had so I just ragequited.

Great news it's being continued! It's a good game with some nice humor and interesting mechanics. But if you're jumping into it - better find and follow some walk-through guide, because otherways you'll just stuck at some point. Maybe it needs some better in-game hints/help system. Will try it from scratch and see if it's any better now. Ty, developer!

wxcvbn125987786

Jun 1, 2023
Hey, great game with beautiful arts. I like the story so far, I'll keep an eye on the game and I wish you luck for the next :).
However I got an error which blocks me from progressing in main and autumn quest. I can't go in magii-serre, I got this :

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1858, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1858, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1876, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1876, in keywords
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1876, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Jeu' object has no attribute 'serre_bordel_mana_max'

I don't know if it's linked but I used console commands to give me more stats/money to alleviate the grind, although it didn't cause me any problems on the last version. In fact I didn't had problem on the new version as well until I asked Camilla to take care of magii-serre. Is there any fix or work around ?

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes