3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

BSSDSJ

Jan 25, 2022
Saved the game in town. Loaded into Jaka with no way to get back. Sucks being softlocked. Has happened multiple times but with other areas (which were exitable).

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Saved the game in town. Loaded into Jaka with no way to get back. Sucks being softlocked. Has happened multiple times but with other areas (which were exitable).
Let me guess, you don't have the UI and so can't pass a day, just working on this bug actually, but all stuff related to save is pain in the ass because native.

BSSDSJ

Jan 25, 2022
Let me guess, you don't have the UI and so can't pass a day, just working on this bug actually, but all stuff related to save is pain in the ass because native.
Correct, only the character portrait with inventory and equipment shortcuts are shown.

confusedalbanian

Dec 29, 2022
Does anyone know how to get the scene with Yerhan and Maria, or the scenes with Camilla? There's so much locked and am not sure how to unlock it. They're all in the thumbnail. Thanks

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Text in "sanctic"? (sanctique in french) remind me of an old french funny movie where someone was punished by being forced to write 20 times a restaurant menu, and the boss add to it 10 more but in gothic calligraphy. lol Wine Nuits-Saint-Georges 49 shoul be in this game just for it. :p

Last edited:

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Text in "sanctic"? (sanctique in french) remind me of an old french funny movie where someone was punished by being forced to write 20 times a restaurant menu, and the boss add to it 10 more but in gothic calligraphy. lol Wine Nuits-Saint-Georges 49 shoul be in this game just for it. :p
Yes I loved writing this stuff, good thanks for the advice, we never add enough Wine !

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Question regarding the game. In the black peaks map, there are supposed to be some lords. In my first playthrough, the Denerylle scene appeared with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I felt like if I will miss something with that one so I restarted a previous save. Tried to be fast to be ally with Vrimon but then, he took himself the Keshia and Farah places... but I didn't get any cutscene.

My question is, those female was supposed to give any kind of relationship with the mc or some scenes to unlock? If so, is my current save "dead" about it now there is only Denerylle and Jezehbelle (Jezehbelle took Vrimon, my ally castle). But there is still a "?" mark on the far east castle. Just so I know if I will miss stuff in future update just because of this or not. Thank you. =)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Papercut

Habish

Mar 6, 2021
I am stuck , help?

How can I get bottle of 707... I have all other parts to craft the body besides this, I legit did like 1000 convoy raids and still nothing :cry:

Not even save edit helps ... adding the bottle in that way doesn't show it inside inventory

Jan 14, 2023
I played the full copy waaay back when, and that included making your body & upgrading your tower. It was grindy as hell, decent mechanics, very much of the "Sierra insanely annoying illogical puzzles", but: French was never an option (the English back then was fairly good), and there certainly wasn't a bazillion hidden secrets to find each screen.

Now, it seems, this is a demo version without even the content made 5+ years ago, a mixed French translation and no clear patch notes. And a tacked on strategy layer with "grodelins" (Goblins?).

Was this abandoned and then is being reanimated? About the only thing I remember is the initial screens + the town, but hey.

~

dev - any chance of a Patreon copy/paste of patch notes? There's literally no way I could remember the email I used on the 1st pass, and I'm left uncertain that there's any new content, barring hidden stills (?).

Reactions: DarkMirrodin

N3wb_4_l1f3

Mar 30, 2018
I played the full copy waaay back when, and that included making your body & upgrading your tower. It was grindy as hell, decent mechanics, very much of the "Sierra insanely annoying illogical puzzles", but: French was never an option (the English back then was fairly good), and there certainly wasn't a bazillion hidden secrets to find each screen.

Now, it seems, this is a demo version without even the content made 5+ years ago, a mixed French translation and no clear patch notes. And a tacked on strategy layer with "grodelins" (Goblins?).

Was this abandoned and then is being reanimated? About the only thing I remember is the initial screens + the town, but hey.

~

dev - any chance of a Patreon copy/paste of patch notes? There's literally no way I could remember the email I used on the 1st pass, and I'm left uncertain that there's any new content, barring hidden stills (?).
Mirrodin is French, and the original version definitely had French and English, as it's originally in French and translated to English (and Russian, I believe :p). As he's releasing on Steam soon and he's put quite a bit of time and effort into the game, he's limiting the free public version to where you've hit a wall. The rest of the previous content is still available if you pledge on Patreon or if you wait for it to hit Steam and buy that copy, this is more in the tradition of "Freeware" demos where you get the first few levels/ quests and if you're interested you can buy the full game.

If you're seeing anything fully in French, know that it's being worked on. I've also been helping with proofreading the English translation to clean up the flow and keep the original intent of Mirrodin's sarcastic brand of humour intact :)

Finally, there is new content being added semi-regularly. This is a passion project for Mirrodin and he very much wants to get it finished, but he nearly bankrupted himself with the first development, which is why it disappeared for a few years. His being back is testament to how much he wants to get this out into the world, but man's gotta eat :p

MayhemSixx

Jul 3, 2022
Hi DarkMirrodin and team, bit of a feedback for you guys :)

- Got the following bug during a mercenary mission. I was fighting vampires and skeletons and got this message when I used Life Drain on the male vampire.
- Something else I found weird is depending on what you do beforehand, sometimes the mercenary missions menu shows up empty for me. Typically I can have a mission or two displayed on screen, but if I then go look at my jars in the brothel or save my game and look at the missions tab again, it's empty.

- Got a bug when I took control of a few cities by the end and tried to modify their taxes and stuff, but from what I understood they're still very much WIP, so quite logical.

- Got a glitch when trying to read a "Manuel du charlatan": it tells me I have to read the "manuel du gitan" first (intended I guess), then that I have to read the "manuel du charlatan" first (what?), then brings me in Azael's bedroom with Vlad telling me he's discovered a way to create godelin imperial guards. Which glitch out when selected, so I guess that event isn't supposed to be reachable yet.

- Once I had finished the baker girls' quest, it was no longer possible to talk to them. The sprite of them kissing was there but it was unclickable.

- The "Revitalisation" spell can be learned several times in a row from the same book.

- Haven't tried the English version, but in the French one, although the humor is absolutely on point, there are quite a few spelling mistakes. I can try to help proofread if you want.

Oh, and one last thing:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DarkMirrodin

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Is there any way to cheat HP? Because the battles got riddiculous.

Finally after like 50 in-game days I completed the human body and right after that I was attacked by army of all the monsters that the succubus collected including some unkillable vampires.
At that point I was utterly unprepared with drained HP from grinding mana night after night for the fucking cultivation.
Even Veteran Godlins do almost no damage and there is no better monster. What a joke.

And because there is no way to know that a difficult battle is coming I lost like 3 hours of playtime. Now I have to do the human essence cultivation again. FUCK
I want to bash the dev with a dead Godlin for this kind of design.

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Is there any way to cheat HP? Because the battles got riddiculous.

Finally after like 50 in-game days I completed the human body and right after that I was attacked by army of all the monsters that the succubus collected including some unkillable vampires.
At that point I was utterly unprepared with drained HP from grinding mana night after night for the fucking cultivation.
Even Veteran Godlins do almost no damage and there is no better monster. What a joke.

And because there is no way to know that a difficult battle is coming I lost like 3 hours of playtime. Now I have to do the human essence cultivation again. FUCK
I want to bash the dev with a dead Godlin for this kind of design.
The first run is always injust. It's not a game you understand first time. Concerning your problem give money to jezehbelle for allow here to resist more time. The event you say launch at the death of jezehbelle.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Unreal434

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi DarkMirrodin and team, bit of a feedback for you guys :)

- Got the following bug during a mercenary mission. I was fighting vampires and skeletons and got this message when I used Life Drain on the male vampire.
- Something else I found weird is depending on what you do beforehand, sometimes the mercenary missions menu shows up empty for me. Typically I can have a mission or two displayed on screen, but if I then go look at my jars in the brothel or save my game and look at the missions tab again, it's empty.

- Got a bug when I took control of a few cities by the end and tried to modify their taxes and stuff, but from what I understood they're still very much WIP, so quite logical.

- Got a glitch when trying to read a "Manuel du charlatan": it tells me I have to read the "manuel du gitan" first (intended I guess), then that I have to read the "manuel du charlatan" first (what?), then brings me in Azael's bedroom with Vlad telling me he's discovered a way to create godelin imperial guards. Which glitch out when selected, so I guess that event isn't supposed to be reachable yet.

- Once I had finished the baker girls' quest, it was no longer possible to talk to them. The sprite of them kissing was there but it was unclickable.

- The "Revitalisation" spell can be learned several times in a row from the same book.

- Haven't tried the English version, but in the French one, although the humor is absolutely on point, there are quite a few spelling mistakes. I can try to help proofread if you want.

Oh, and one last thing:
Thanks a lot for your feedback.
Yeah keeping an image of adie laeticia when interaction is over is a ui mistake. I will correct it.
Thanks for all new report. Seing guys loving my strange game is the best.

Reactions: MayhemSixx

MayhemSixx

Jul 3, 2022
Thanks a lot for your feedback.
Yeah keeping an image of adie laeticia when interaction is over is a ui mistake. I will correct it.
Thanks for all new report. Seing guys loving my strange game is the best.
You're welcome. It's not everyday you see a game that is all at the same time funny, beautiful and confident in its weirdness and originality.

And by a French team, as a plus. As a lewd gamer I'm almost never playing in my mother tongue, I think you're the second dev whose game I played where the original language is French (after CoeurDeCochon). Doesn't hurt that the writing is on point, it hits even closer to home :)

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
The first run is always injust. It's not a game you understand first time. Concerning your problem give money to jezehbelle for allow here to resist more time. The event you say launch at the death of jezehbelle.
HUM i think your wrong i played in hardcore mode first run and i just destroyed your game without cheat just with mecanics you put in your game but since i continue to play until i create a infamous army comme to me and my 100 k minion i just get kill by the link But if you implant an battle between me and this fucking succubus i will destroyed all her army so please let me beat her :cry:

Also if you want information to how destroyed your game let's me know i can tell you all the OP mechanics

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes