3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

burner las

Jul 19, 2018
Is there a way to "un-join" attack on caravan? Because I think I soft-locked myself. Again.
No matter what I do I always die even with 120 veterans. And the last save I have is hours ago.

I see a lot of you talking about some city conquering but the furthest I´ve ever got is building the tower and almost getting the physical body.
Then I always get into unwinnable situation. No matter what I do I´m always weak as shit in battles. View attachment 3771086
I started the game from the beginning three time already and I have yet to see any lewd content outside of brothel and bakery.
Produce more godelins from the arcanoretum
Also each day i got more godelins in the tower as my power grew and aslo by conquering the forest with more variety
I literally can send 100 frm each types and still left wiht more to attack 2 or 3 more convoys

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
"Rance wants to "Rape" any female he meets"

Rance love sex. Rape to him is a VERY fast and easy way to get it. If there was even more easer way to get it, he would just use it. So yes, he rape all what he see or try(females).

"...there are certainly better ones." Names?
Akabur have a few thigs, which made(make) his games like a gems.
1. Art quality.
2. Good humor.
3. Kinks.
4. Turn a proud girl(s) into bitch in heat with humor.
5. And the most important one - sanity level is 0.
Yeah... most of this is personal taste and debatable, but you like yours
still nothing in his games regard to corruption mechanics or truely compelling development... you cllick that and this happens is what his games are based on, there is no story to the corruption, especially in the latest games

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Yeah... most of this is personal taste and debatable, but you like yours
still nothing in his games regard to corruption mechanics or truely compelling development... you cllick that and this happens is what his games are based on, there is no story to the corruption, especially in the latest games
"...there are certainly better ones." Names?
I still wanna hear the names of the games.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Produce more godelins from the arcanoretum
Also each day i got more godelins in the tower as my power grew and aslo by conquering the forest with more variety
I literally can send 100 frm each types and still left wiht more to attack 2 or 3 more convoys
I do produce godelins in the Arcanoretum. But godelin numbers don´t matter.
Veteran godelins do little damage or miss. Sooner or later the soldiers attack me and I have limited supply of health potions.
The last time I died I had like 80+ vet godelins still alive!

Another problem is weak offensive skills.
Brutish attack is useless. Almost always misses.
Light attack does like 35 damage. Super weak. Headbutt is the same.
Lifeleech doen´t heal fast enough.
Fireball does great damage but eats away my mana too fast.
Dagger spell is great but misses too much.

I´ve seen that there are better godelins above veteran.
I think legionaires and guards or something. How to get them without the tower completed?

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Veteran godelins do little damage or miss. Sooner or later the soldiers attack me and I have limited supply of health potions.

I think legionaires and guards or something. How to get them without the tower completed?
Man, the battle balance is not... in balance. Don`t "afraid" to use cheats. Find latest save in save folder. Drag and drop it to save editor online (google it), find there "defense" parameter and set it to 150-200. You will get 0 damage. A little spoiler ahead - soon you will be in control of the village and you will find a surprise. All yours army will be financed from it. In my case I got 9k goblin assassins which cost me....150k of gold in a week. So I need to cheat. No balance.

Reactions: Unreal434

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Man, the battle balance is not... in balance. Don`t "afraid" to use cheats. Find latest save in save folder. Drag and drop it to save editor online (google it), find there "defense" parameter and set it to 150-200. You will get 0 damage. A little spoiler ahead - soon you will be in control of the village and you will find a surprise. All yours army will be financed from it. In my case I got 9k goblin assassins which cost me....150k of gold in a week. So I need to cheat. No balance.
Actually it's cheat who broke the balance. If you have 9k goblin assassins, it's a cheat problem.

There is a walktrough for help doin a good game (made by L34ND43)

If I may few advice of common sense.

- Night event are calendar oriented and not scripted so you need to fill every of your day (work, advance quest etc).

- The impossible battle are vague but in my opinion you speak about the battle wich happen at the fall of Jezehbelle the matriarch with her "old blood guard". You can easily delay a lot this battle by giving money to black peack master to slow down ishaahry advance.

- Quality is a thing, but quantity will save you, if you have a suffisant number of godelin don't hesitate to restore your energy point during battle with "rest". when you are tired you have 30% less stat, and 70% when you are exhausted (and same with opponent. So when opponent are really strong, you just have to ... Wait.

- And have a good inventory with combat usefull potion.

Hope it will help.

burner las

Jul 19, 2018

With more fights i upgraded my armor and weapon, currenlty using andoran heavy armor and forest kings axe (i cleared full forest) upgraded max mana levels by rising intelligence (got more elixirs thru caravan attacks). Also my lightattack avg damage is around 60+ reduces with andoran soldiers as they have strong armor, also i kept on improving stats with help yehran and simultaneously grew more godelins from the garden, even with less army i can join and finish a caravan attack. Now i have plethora of those godelins and not joining any caravan fights. Also read almost all of the books learnt new skills. Just dont miss any hidden items follow walkthorugh but it doesnt include guide for jaka guild and gaspards shop. ALso i got some new types like assassins scouts caravne hunters and one more caravan type

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
DarkMirrodin hi! apologies for the ping but if possible is there any way to directly add male organic material and superior male organic material into the inventory? via a console command or so? I can't access the lab/jars/growing area to grow the matter myself due to an error. still playing 0.3.46a tho, is this fixed in 0.3.46b?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1858, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1876, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1876, in keywords
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1876, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Jeu' object has no attribute 'serre_bordel_mana_max'

The Pleasuremancer 0.3.46a - Standart version 0.3.46

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Actually it's cheat who broke the balance. If you have 9k goblin assassins, it's a cheat problem.
Nope, I do it in a fair game, before cheats. And I don`t cheat anything beside stats, gold, few potion.

1 time cheat is for stats and money (tired to grind)
2 is for potions (stats falls down to original on a next day)
3 for more money (150k in a week....).

I never cheated army.

And the main problem is not the money itself, but the fact that army now "sponsored" directly from my wallet. In overall idea, you got many cities, those cities will accumulate income and from this income you sponsoring your army. Good mechanic, but there is a problem. We don`t have THAT much cities to capture. So this mechanic currently is breaks the game.

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Nope, I do it in a fair game, before cheats. And I don`t cheat anything beside stats, gold, few potion.

1 time cheat is for stats and money (tired to grind)
2 is for potions (stats falls down to original on a next day)
3 for more money (150k in a week....).

I never cheated army.

And the main problem is not the money itself, but the fact that army now "sponsored" directly from my wallet. In overall idea, you got many cities, those cities will accumulate income and from this income you sponsoring your army. Good mechanic, but there is a problem. We don`t have THAT much cities to capture. So this mechanic currently is breaks the game.
Godelin arrival is based on your power, if you upgrade by cheat your power -> More godelin will come -> 9k godelin is impossibru in legit game. Best power actually is around 17-20. So cheat n3 is because you cheated n1.

n2 is a good way to increase temporaly your force beyond your body capability. (just don't touch in power).

And city divide (not completly) your godelin army cost, but I guess you found out.

My advice is don't touch it. Hope Etsilone can pass for adding more advice for a good game soon.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
DarkMirrodin hi! apologies for the ping but if possible is there any way to directly add male organic material and superior male organic material into the inventory? via a console command or so? I can't access the lab/jars/growing area to grow the matter myself due to an error. still playing 0.3.46a tho, is this fixed in 0.3.46b?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1876, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1876, in keywords
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1876, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Jeu' object has no attribute 'serre_bordel_mana_max'

The Pleasuremancer 0.3.46a - Standart version 0.3.46
On a previous page, a good soul give init_afterload.rpy, add this to your game and it will be good :)

Reactions: Cozmos

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
On a previous page, a good soul give init_afterload.rpy, add this to your game and it will be good :)
Yeeeeeeeeeeeees! found it and tried it, should've added an edit, but ty greatly! oh one more question if you have the time, I only get female/male organic matter, no superior ones appeared at all, any specific ways to get em or just keep doing what I do and hoep rng will get me some?

Reactions: DarkMirrodin

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Yeeeeeeeeeeeees! found it and tried it, should've added an edit, but ty greatly! oh one more question if you have the time, I only get female/male organic matter, no superior ones appeared at all, any specific ways to get em or just keep doing what I do and hoep rng will get me some?
No rng, if you want superior stuff you need to grow more the plant to maturity.

Reactions: Cozmos

Orieni01

May 8, 2023
Questions:

I have not found the two additional girls to hire. I assume they are locked behind the gambling game with Ezmella, though I've done that enough I'm well bored with it. It would be nice if I had an idea what the hidden conditions were to make that one possible, repeating the same prompt repeatedly strikes me as more annoying than humorous.

It has told me to grow a pink godelin for weeks now, game time, I've grown dozens of godelin, none of which appear to qualify as pink. What is actually required? I assume this is locking me out of making the body.

I have found no way, at this time, to contact other necromancers than the one guy, nor to increase my ability to reach out to there. I presume this is because I logically picked the option to reach out to multiple people, instead of picking the option to only ally with the one, which presumably will grant me the opposite boon. It seems like I would have more options if I could tell what was going on, or actually send aid to whoever is fighting or about to fight. That is, if the goal is to delay the old girlfriend.

Does allying with the knights lock me out of the Feeva content?

I have comments about some translation issues and UI, but that will be in a considerably later message. I am enjoying the game, but there are parts which are just opaque. I see that the intention is that you must play multiple times, I seldom do that, I intend to try it in this case, I know I can do better because this time I'll know things like where to click for the forest when I need it.

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
No rng, if you want superior stuff you need to grow more the plant to maturity.
Ah cuz I reached to the point that I grew the plant almost fully, I harvest it and it gives only normal female and male material, if I rest the next day it's gone/dies.

also the fix file gave me an error on a relaunch of the game, had to delete the files and then unzip them of the same version but it worked even without the fix file in case any encounters the same problem.

Edit: Oh all good, the problem was that the harvest doesn't say if I got normal or superior versions of the material, all good

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Questions:

I have not found the two additional girls to hire. I assume they are locked behind the gambling game with Ezmella, though I've done that enough I'm well bored with it. It would be nice if I had an idea what the hidden conditions were to make that one possible, repeating the same prompt repeatedly strikes me as more annoying than humorous.

It has told me to grow a pink godelin for weeks now, game time, I've grown dozens of godelin, none of which appear to qualify as pink. What is actually required? I assume this is locking me out of making the body.

I have found no way, at this time, to contact other necromancers than the one guy, nor to increase my ability to reach out to there. I presume this is because I logically picked the option to reach out to multiple people, instead of picking the option to only ally with the one, which presumably will grant me the opposite boon. It seems like I would have more options if I could tell what was going on, or actually send aid to whoever is fighting or about to fight. That is, if the goal is to delay the old girlfriend.

Does allying with the knights lock me out of the Feeva content?

I have comments about some translation issues and UI, but that will be in a considerably later message. I am enjoying the game, but there are parts which are just opaque. I see that the intention is that you must play multiple times, I seldom do that, I intend to try it in this case, I know I can do better because this time I'll know things like where to click for the forest when I need it.
Advance with Yeroans (Sword Master) and Camilla's story

Orieni01

May 8, 2023
I've hired Yeroans, the only thing left I see for him to do is the fourth carouse, which it says Camilla is not ready for. I've done all I can see to do with Camilla, except the growth chamber, because no additional hires. Any clue what I am missing? I have Yeroans full time and training veterans, and Camilla doesn't show any additional options to try, which it lets me do. Thanks, muchly.

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Godelin arrival is based on your power, if you upgrade by cheat your power -> More godelin will come -> 9k godelin is impossibru in legit game. Best power actually is around 17-20. So cheat n3 is because you cheated n1.

n2 is a good way to increase temporaly your force beyond your body capability. (just don't touch in power).

And city divide (not completly) your godelin army cost, but I guess you found out.

My advice is don't touch it. Hope Etsilone can pass for adding more advice for a good game soon.
Then sorry, I thought that I just raised them in a glass jar/them joined by themselves or just multiply be sex :)

About money divided. You think about placing them as a garrison in the city? And from that city pay for them. If I get it right, then how much troops we could place there. How will cities bring gold. You think to add some development in industry/farming/mining/trading of only tax from people and not going to complicated things?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've hired Yeroans, the only thing left I see for him to do is the fourth carouse, which it says Camilla is not ready for. I've done all I can see to do with Camilla, except the growth chamber, because no additional hires. Any clue what I am missing? I have Yeroans full time and training veterans, and Camilla doesn't show any additional options to try, which it lets me do. Thanks, muchly.
Have you bought a Golem for Camillas training (or Allowed Flad to train her?) Is the Gipsy in debt to you?
The last drink requires Vlad, Yeroans and a max Level Brothel as far as I rememebr

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes