3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

somrani112

Nov 10, 2018
Try useing the spell you unlock from the succubus... skills/mgic always hits
i didn't even meet her , this is like the first thing ever to do in the game , but still i can't win against him no matter what i choose even the spells i can damage him but he still manage to kill me

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
was there a change with the godelin Etienne? i tried about 11 times to start a new game but skip the entro, but to come in the game at the godelin shaman.
Skip through the dialog and enter combat. i miss he hits for around 10-15 damage. i miss he hits for around 7-9 damage. i have 6-9 health left and get the skill life leech. i use it to full effect of 4 damage every time. he hits me and either i die or get to use life leech again and then die.
i don't recall losing to this godelin ever. and today, 11 out of 11 times...i lost

i tried the NEW+ but tried after getting the tower. ok, i can see starting before becoming the mayor but having to go through the growing of rubies again? you get 11 jars but can buy reinforced jars? you already grew the body so should already have the reinforced jars if you start before you grew the body then i can see having to use the cheap jars.

What happened to that other start version where you select if you kept or sent ishaahry, poisoned the horses, etc? that one worked well. the one i got was in french and allowed you to assign a couple points. when i get to the point that i finish building the tower, i usually have stats in the 30+ (usually higher).

i stopped the NEW+ game to try from just after the intro got killed the 11 times. now going to try the NEW+ way for just after the intro.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Continued...

i choose not to poison this time but that does not matter because after 40 day's the paladins are still at the tavern.

usually one can advance the game and not be stuck at the same point for ever. yes i looked at all the highlight-able things and talked to the bakers about the ruined building.

Going to shelve this game until the next revision.

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
Continued...

i choose not to poison this time but that does not matter because after 40 day's the paladins are still at the tavern.

usually one can advance the game and not be stuck at the same point for ever. yes i looked at all the highlight-able things and talked to the bakers about the ruined building.

Going to shelve this game until the next revision.
No changes have been made to Etienne
For the New game +, we have decided to advance only the main quest and the quests necessary to advance it
Also note that this system is still in beta, and that with each new version this system is improved as for example the problem of guards in front of the tavern, this has been fixed for the next version

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Yeah i thought it was weird that some stuff that was required earlier in the game was not advanced up with the rest of the quest.
But i was stuck with the paladins and i guessed that the next revision, the one the patreon users have was fixed.
That shaman battle though...i ran it again a couple more times and still in three to four hits i die and i get the leech life after the second hit. We start with 28 health.
i tried to fight just using the clumsy attack but successfully hit only once-twice and then died.

(yes i snatched your sig image :D )

agemahpla

Aug 16, 2018
Thanks a lot for this game. However I've been having issues with it. This is the code how shows each time a battle is launched. Can you please help me with that ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/rpg.rpy", line 912, in <module>
TypeError: ajoutergodelinscombat() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given)
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "rpg.rpyc", line 912, in script
File "C:\Users\New\Desktop\Nouveau dossier\plemance\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\New\Desktop\Nouveau dossier\plemance\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1929, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/rpg.rpy", line 912, in <module>
TypeError: ajoutergodelinscombat() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given)
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
The Pleasuremancer 0.3.19 b - Silver edition - Dev version
Thu Sep 19 16:26:35 2019

babambam

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah i thought it was weird that some stuff that was required earlier in the game was not advanced up with the rest of the quest.
But i was stuck with the paladins and i guessed that the next revision, the one the patreon users have was fixed.
That shaman battle though...i ran it again a couple more times and still in three to four hits i die and i get the leech life after the second hit. We start with 28 health.
i tried to fight just using the clumsy attack but successfully hit only once-twice and then died.

(yes i snatched your sig image :D )
you can save in-battle. save when battle begin. if shaman hit you, load. if shaman miss you, save and do it again till you get leech. so if battle does not go in your favor, load and see. that's the only controllable way in shaman fight.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you can save in-battle. save when battle begin. if shaman hit you, load. if shaman miss you, save and do it again till you get leech. so if battle does not go in your favor, load and see. that's the only controllable way in shaman fight.
Save/load spamming however is rather frustrating... but saveing at the start at the battle and only reload if you lost or about to loose... keeps the advantage, while reduceing the frustration

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
After having made some tests, indeed there is a problem with the shaman, we will see to solve this problem

SpikeFW

Jun 9, 2017
I'm Play'n v0.3.19a (just noticed the new ver.)
I used 20 godelin scouts (+ some followers) in 2 caravan raids at once, didn't lose any in the fight, but after, all 40 of them are gone but the follower/warrior numbers add up. any ideas?

Could also use a run down on how the new godelin upgrade system works with scout/shaman side please...

Also note the v3.19 guide needs updating on caravan loot out-comes! I wrote the few changes I've seen down but no idea what the chances are

Last edited:

SpikeFW

Jun 9, 2017
Thought you might like this as a conversation starter on future story directions:

My Idea's for The Pleasuremancer

New Area:
-Graveyard
-Lumber Mill
-Tower - Cells/Lock-up (Fen + Lt. Boston go here)

Character's:
-'Ghost' - Haunt's the 'Graveyard'(Area Unlock)
-'The Merchant’s Daughter' - Convoy Sole Survivor, New (young/petite) girl to town, (Lost begging outside 'Willies'*** / Godelin Patrol rescued from wolfs [Town a buzz with gossip - Rep. up])

Quest's:
-'Find new girl's for Camilla' - 'The Merchant’s Daughter'(Total Bouncy-Happy-go-Lucky, Nympho Type[accident prone**])
-'Investigate Haunted Graveyard' - Meet Ghost who was burnt to a stake as a Witch.
-'Make the Ghost a body' from the 'Female Organic Matter' that you get from the 'Garden'(which currently has no use).
-'Export's' Get the 'Lumber Mill' running again to create jobs/income stream for town. (The town imports goods but doesn't produce or export anything! That's not exactly a good sign if you’re trying to build-up & expand a dying town)
-Win over/seduce Fen.

-Train 'Autumn' in the 'Graveyard'
-Give 'Dieggo'(if Alive)/'Black Godelin Blood'(if dead) to 'Autumn'***
-New Troop possibilities (Autumn's own Army)***: Godelins and/or Undead Melee - Zombie, Ghoul, Skeleton / Undead Ranged - Ghost, Wright, Wraith, Spectra.

**Possibility
***Possibility, but not my best idea.

Q:
Why can’t you cut 'Wooden Plank's' after handing in the 50 needed for the first tower but can loot it from caravan's after you don’t need it?

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
is there any cheats or trick to produce more mana's?
Well beating the nomad girl at dice each day will produce mana, once you'll built the brothel you regain mana when you sleep and you well also gain the ability to peep on people having sex which also gives you mana, also I think some of the wine you find may regenerates mana. Anyway I haven't had an issue with mana myself.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well beating the nomad girl at dice each day will produce mana, once you'll built the brothel you regain mana when you sleep and you well also gain the ability to peep on people having sex which also gives you mana, also I think some of the wine you find may regenerates mana. Anyway I haven't had an issue with mana myself.
sleeping in Brothel +2 Mana... defeating the Gypsie +2 Mana (after she accepts her submissive nature)
spying can create between 0-16 Mana but cost HP
Paying for Topless dance cost a bit Gold but grants Mana repeatably without any HP loss

jurierm

May 7, 2017
I do not understand this game, when leaving the sucubo alive, there is a night that comes to me like 10 and I can not overcome that night, that should warn him, now that I have to start a new game because of that nonsense ???

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes