AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
With the new addition I'm starting to think DS23Games has a redhead fetish :) Not complaining though, I like most types.

mudkipz

Aug 15, 2017
Just saw the update today - won't be able to work on the gallery mod for a few days due to work commitments.

Reactions: rnzn

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hey, this was recommended to me for lesbian incest but based on the tags I'm not sure it's for me. I'm guessing there isn't a path where you kill the intruders and run away together without being touched lol.. I'm wondering if this is worth it for me considering I despise rape and blackmail/corruption type.. is there anything between the two girls that isn't like forced group sex, romance style? Sorry I'd read through the thread but I'm at work.. I appreciate any information!

Rizsids

Oct 2, 2020
so i got this sex scene for the update, could u tell me the other one is? dev said it has 3 new sex scenes
i got this two

FJGExWGXoAIdRYH.jpg FJfO4HhWUAE8dpz.jpg

or maybe the new one with autumn?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
What version did they remove the incest? I'm going to try and find a link to the old version.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
The last update is very disappointing... waste of time...if the dev does this again I'll retire the game..

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
I've modified Gigan's original 0.15 Gallery Mod and added scenes up to 0.24.

Have also restored the original 1118a to 1148a scenes, and also added the 1425a and 1427a scenes without text. Will need someone to get the text from the Patreon Discord version.

Extract the files into the game folder.

20/12/21 edit: updated to 0.26.
can this get an update?

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.27
Size: 658 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks for the port really appreciate it. Any chance to get a version with the updated gallery mod included?
Thanks again!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Thanks for the port really appreciate it. Any chance to get a version with the updated gallery mod included?
Thanks again!
My ports have the ability to drop mods into a folder and have them apply. If you install the game and look on your phone in the Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.thepointofnoreturn/ directory you will find a "games" subdirectory. If you drop the mod into that "games" directory it _should_ apply correctly.

I just tested it out for you, I unzipped the files into the "game" directory and ran the game and it compiled the .rpy files into .rpyc files and now the game has a Gallery.

Screenshot of the directory AFTER running the game once:
1644264569258.png

New main menu:
1644264605218.png

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes