5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dreum

May 22, 2017
Interesting premise. I like that the rules are introduced to the player and protagonist at the same time, plus the other side of the game rules are introduced as the thoughts of the protagonist.

That said, I do have a few criticisms.
1. While I like the mystery set up with the game in the beginning, the way it was presented was jarring. Maybe add a "Several days later" screen before the scene in the diner(?).
2. The red text on black background is somewhat difficult to read, at least for me.
3. A few more transitional screens wouldn't go amiss. For example between going to sleep and going to breakfast. (If the choice to sleep with the blonde girl is rejected.)

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
This can hardly be called a game so far. As above it should be v0.2 or demo as there are a few choices a quick hot scene (too soon if you ask me) and the images are really poor quality. The only good thing about the game is the idea and can have potential but I will not download it again for a few good months. If nothing improves with the graphics (since it's going to be the main focus apparently) then I'll strike this as a failure in my books. If it evens survives that long that is.

D

Deleted member 1375282

A few things I need to point out it just seems weird to me that no one else has said anything.

they throw accusations and judgemental comments at every chance they got

what is wrong with them? they just say things without boundaries

like the part where Felicia Accuse the player of looking under her skirt

So basically she walks into the player's room ask for money and then she ducks
over and shows her panties and the next day she gets this funny idea to go to Anna

and tell lies to her she willingly snitch on us on something we didn't do like WTF is
wrong with her is she that dumb and retarded for real???

giphy.gif

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
ya should be .2 not 2. massive difference, I mean it can maybe be called 1.0 prologue but 2.0? for sure assume mistake on decimal.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You won't get automatic support with a game, it takes time.

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Edit: Wrong dev, the link in the OP leads to the old one, not the new one. \Edit

I hate if a developer has (almost) no transparency at all, and in a previous post someone shared what he posted on Patreon about not having enough support (that was near the end of January, where it was said the game will be on hold until March).

I don't mean that he should be fully transparent, but at least have some transparency so people know at least a bit of what he is doing. In my opinion it is better to work with as much feedback as possible, if he wants so he can just ignore specific ones. If feedback is not desired, it still is important to give some information to increase the chances for potential supporters, not deny them (in this case: "pay for information for what you are pledging for or leave")

Take for example the last poll. By "program" I take he means the games, whether to continue the current (newer) one or get back to the previous one (this one). But if you aren't a patron you will never know until someone shares it.
But going by what the description of his patreon says, he is working on the new game "Harem Of The Princess".

PS.: If you load the standard link for a patreon page you get the membership tiers, the description and the posts. If a post is locked content and it doesn't have an image it will show a brief preview of the text instead of just showing "locked content". Loading only the posts (.../[dev]/posts) always shows "locked content". If the latter was always true, you would get no information except from the page description and the post titles.

PPS.: I default to the male prefix if I don't know the gender, on second thought the dev's name sounds more like a female.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Well some research would say that Vasilisa is no longer involved with the project as it got passed on to Osenya.
https://f95zone.to/members/vasilisa.1871224/#profile-post-comment-27687

Though the still points to Vasilisa's page for some reason.

I didn't see a patreon page for Osenya, the top 10 search results still point to Vasilisa as the creator.

So I think it's safe to say this is Abandoned as Vasilisa has dropped it in favor of Yuri hotel and Osenya doesn't seem to have made any post on this site (At least as far as a quick post by member search showed).

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Well some research would say that Vasilisa is no longer involved with the project as it got passed on to Osenya.
https://f95zone.to/members/vasilisa.1871224/#profile-post-comment-27687

Though the still points to Vasilisa's page for some reason.

I didn't see a patreon page for Osenya, the top 10 search results still point to Vasilisa as the creator.
Oh yeah, I overlooked the new dev (I just used the link, which you pointed out is wrong) so I guess I went off-topic talking about the previous one, but I guess the transparency part still applies.
Well, in this case it is more that there is no information at all about progress, though the game/dev doesn't even seem to have any website to show progress on other than here.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated and added a few new download links.
Cheers

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
One piece of advice, watch a lot of British shows, and read a lot of British literature, we have far too few games with good, playful and satiated language, and most are infested with the lifeless and boring dialogue bland American has a tendency to bring about.
A couple corrections for you. "good, playful and satiated language". Language is not something that can be satiated. Language is an abstract construct, & as such, it lacks the requisite sentience & other needed properties of being even capable of being in a state where it could require satiation. Therefore language is not something that desires satisfaction.

Also, you might want to pepper in some better grammar. Run on sentences are not the easiest to read & are grammatically incorrect. For example, this part here, "language, and most are infested" would have been better written if you put a period at the end of "Language" & then just started the new sentence with "Most".

Now sure, I'm being a bit of a grammar nazi, but let's look at the context here. You're offering advice on how to properly type in English correctly, so there's already more of an impetus for your text to be on point. Additionally, you seem to suggest that British English is superior to American English, which it really isn't, they are simply different. To be frank, bland seems to be more commonly applied to British things more than American BTW, so let's not go casting stones eh? Anyways, that added air of superiority I think warranted a response as well. No hard feelings or anything, just a bit of advice & correction is all.

Last edited:

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
A couple corrections for you. "boring dialogue bland American has a tendency to bring about." Which American? You need to be specific about which American person you're referring to, since you used the word in a singular context. I presume you did this because you were referring to a singular American person correct? If not, then you need to make sure you use correct grammar & syntax & put it as Americans. Note the S at the end making it a plural.
I can without any trouble say bland American as I can say bland French, bland German, bland Swedish and so on.

Heil Dimitrius, may your path bring you fortune!

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I can without any trouble say bland American as I can say bland French, bland German, bland Swedish and so on.

Heil Dimitrius, may your path bring you fortune!
& may your path bring you fortune as well. Getting back to the matter at hand though, you must remember, this is a discussion about proper English grammar, spelling & syntax. We can't very well help the Dev with his English translation if the assistance we provide is also flawed. With nationalities like the French & the Swedish, their singular & plural presentations are the same. However that is not the case in reference to Americans. The plural has the s at the end. Now of course, you are well within your rights to type it however you want, even if your preference was to type "Da uhmerikanz is da dum". That does not. however, make it correct English & would not benefit any whom are wanting assistance in proper English translation.

Reactions: alex2011

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Watching British shows isn't going to make his grammar and characterization less bland. Watching good shows will. Learning how to pick apart good shows and know what makes them good will do even better than that.

An author may write in whatever vernacular he pleases, so long as every one of his characters is vibrant in design and function, unique in sound of type, distinct and flavorful in action and most of all, not a vegetarian vampire.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote