RPGM The Pervert's Pot [v0.1] [Mindcontroller221]

Mindcontroller221

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2022
1663879926250.png

Overview:
A young man named Di- uh Billy is threatened to be kicked out of his family house, where he and his relatives have lived for centuries. Having no other options he tries to plead with the queen to save him, and he is only met with disgust for even attempting to save himself from being homeless. However opportunity strikes when his only friend passes away a leaves him with a pot of magic that will transform his life. How will it play out for our young hero as he goes out and begins to attempt to take control of his life, save his home, and take revenge on those who look down upon him?​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-22
Release Date: 2022-09-22
Developer: Mindcontroller221 F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - -

18.png 7d112b72f3970274b3f8c4248795ea5b.png 22.png acce52db09c8eda3d9618670f2bd3592.png 35.png

Last edited by a moderator:

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Well, that was disappointing. FAR TOO MANY typos, bad grammar, and text not fitting in the text box. Also, poor instructions (or lack of instructions), big but empty maps, nothing to find, barely any people to speak to... and the main character can't brew the weak invisibility potion no matter how many times he reads the recipe about the potion.

At least the Queen is hot.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Well, I managed to brew the invisibility potion and make some more progress. The game still feels slow and empty - lots of walking, some talking to people, and little else. Hopefully it gets better later...

Reactions: Doctor Shark

Mindcontroller221

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2022
Well, I managed to brew the invisibility potion and make some more progress. The game still feels slow and empty - lots of walking, some talking to people, and little else. Hopefully it gets better later...
Your criticisms are noted. I will be sure to rewrite what's written so far to make it more pleasing to the eye. I thought I was clear enough in the instructions already, but I can see where I messed up. I didn't want the world to seem too small and uninteresting but I guess I ended up making it feel lifeless and boring in the end. So I'll make sure to bring it some life in later and keep the new areas I build more compact in later versions. Glad you liked the design of the character its appreciated.

what are the planned tags?
Cream pie, handjob, Male domination, Sleep sex, Vaginal and Anal, and what's already included.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Your criticisms are noted. I will be sure to rewrite what's written so far to make it more pleasing to the eye. I thought I was clear enough in the instructions already, but I can see where I messed up. I didn't want the world to seem too small and uninteresting but I guess I ended up making it feel lifeless and boring in the end. So I'll make sure to bring it some life in later and keep the new areas I build more compact in later versions. Glad you liked the design of the character its appreciated.

Cream pie, handjob, Male domination, Sleep sex, Vaginal and Anal, and what's already included.
No incest tag in the plans, good luck to the developer but I'm not interested and that's ok(s)

Reactions: Pippone