DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1726838963197.png

Hi everyone, and good day to you,

Yes, you read it right. This is the last development update for Chapter 1, Part 2. Everyting is completed and was tested.

There is nothing to update regarding the development. I'll be announcing release dates today for early access and public release.

Important

The first part heavily affects and rewards relationships with the girls (Mercy and Dianna). So, go back and see if your past decisions could affect your relationship with that girl you want to interact with. Their reactions to different situations are pretty obvious. Follow it, and you will be rewarded.
Much of my work went to LEWD scenes on this part, so if you miss them, you might feel that this part is shorter than expected. So I suggest reliving the first part and continuing with the new one.

Polls

Jessi won September's special art poll.

Thank you, and have a great weekend,
DogCat

Reactions: pochops

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Change Log:

4 New scenes

894 New renders

16 New 2K/30FPS animations

8 New music tracks

21 New sound effects

New main menu UI

15 built-in translations (AI generated)

1726838995389.png

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1727542763478.png

Hi everyone, and good day to you,

I hope everyone feels good and is ready for the public release next week. In the meantime, two top tiers already got the early release, and two more tiers will be able to play the game yesterday.

I feel good and ready to start working on Chapter 1's new part. In this chapter, I'll introduce you to two more main characters who play a significant part in the game's story.

Tiers change

All the below changes will take place one week after the public release.

I will simplify and change some of the tiers, removing, adding, and editing some benefits.

• The junior tier will become the freshman tier, and the freshman tier is out. That means the freshman tier is now the junior tier, paying 1$ per month. If you are a freshman now, you will be a junior soon, and you won't be affected other than a change in the tier's name. The removed tier users will still pay 3$ but won't get any benefits. This is the only way Patreon gives me to change the tiers.
    If you currently have a junior-tier membership, you have two options:
    1. Change your tier to a lower or higher tier.
    2. Cancel your membership.
  • The lecturer tier will be merged with the Instructor tier, now called the lecturer tier, and will cost 10$ a month. Development life articles are on pause for now and won't get any new updates.
  • The professor tier will be lowered from 25$ to 20$ and reduced from 2 custom renders to 1.
  • The Vice president and Infinity president tiers will stay the same for now.
  • More tiers might be added in the future.
Although I love making renders and art, creating two or more wallpapers takes a lot of time. Sometimes, I can render for days until I get the desired result. So, I'll make one or more wallpapers per month, but I can guarantee at least one. The reason for that is that I want to spend more time on the game creation. The higher tiers have custom art, so if someone wants more art, he can join the higher tiers and get his custom render. Also, I create random art and publish it on my Discord server and X/Twitter account from time to time.

A new benefit for the new lecturer tier and above will be a game walkthrough as part of your membership. This walkthrough will show you how your decision affects your relationship with the girls, nature, and global nature. It will also help you discover where all the cats and dogs are scattered around the game. In the future, it will also help you win the minigames by revealing the correct answers or directing you in the right way.

I'll start working on the new part soon. I'll need to start writing scenes for it so I can begin rendering after the release. An update for this part will be released separately after the public release.

Thank you, everyone,
Have a pleasant day,
DC.

Reactions: pochops
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes