• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Primaries [v0.07] [JoJoBrady]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

JoJoBrady

Jul 8, 2020
The-Primaries-Cover-0.06.png

Overview:
As an unknown organisation with a nefarious goal prepares to mobilise, the World enters trying and uncertain times. Thus the World will look to The Primaries, individuals who have inherited ancient and mystical energies, for salvation!

Will you, the Hero, nurture enough meaningful relationships in order to grow your power strong enough to face the challenges before you? Or is the World destined for a momentous change?​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-27
Release Date: 2021-04-27
Developer: JoJoBrady
Censored: No
Version: 0.07
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Android (Alternative): - - - -

Screenshot-0.png Screenshot-1.png Screenshot-3.png The-Primaries-0.06-Screenshot-1.png The-Primaries-0.06-Screenshot-2.png The-Primaries-0.06-Screenshot-3.png The-Primaries-0.06-Screenshot-4.png The-Primaries-0.06-Screenshot-5.png The-Primaries-0.06-Screenshot-6.png The-Primaries-0.06-Screenshot-7.png The-Primaries-0.06-Screenshot-8.png The-Primaries-0.07-Screenshot-1.png The-Primaries-0.07-Screenshot-2.png The-Primaries-0.07-Screenshot-3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Will have to write all my UK pals a stern letter of condemnation!!
As you should! I hope they will point out that the British Empire shined for centuries before the US stole their language. ;)
Perverted would be a better word though

Reactions: satan1972

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
watching it extract and each .png takes about 3 seconds to install...so..ya..methinks it's file size gone wild...

• Sad
Reactions: galora

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
It's Ren'py and the [VN] would definetly likely make it a VN, never seen a Ren'py sandbox. Hell, I don't think it's possible in that engine.
In a nutshell, the usual way Ren'Py games are classified here is:
- If the game is linear and takes you from one place to another folowing the story/action, then it's a VN.
- If the games gives you a map so you can decide where to go instead of following a linear path, then it's a sandbox.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
In a nutshell, the usual way Ren'Py games are classified here is:
- If the game is linear and takes you from one place to another folowing the story/action, then it's a VN.
- If the games gives you a map so you can decide where to go instead of instead of following a linear path, then it's a sandbox.
Ohhhh! That I didn't know, I thought the "sandbox" was in the regular gaming sense as in open-world and such. Good to know! :D

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes